Here we go..... BEASTDROL Cycle Log

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok first off this is my first thread. I have been a long time lurker and been doing research on here for awhile. I started doing research back in July 2011 and since then have done 2 extremely successful cycles of Ultradrol. Now it is time to do a Beastdrol Cycle and I figured I would log it and share what I have learned.

First off my stats- I am 23 years old 5'8" at 187 and 12% BF. I have over 5 years experience lifting and training and am starting on my ISSA certification for PTing (about to enroll). I am NOT prone to gyno and have never had any issues. I eat a pretty strict diet but I have a problem keeping weight with my extremely fast metabolism. My natural BW is around 160ish and if I stopped lifting and eating like I do I would go right back FAST!

I bought the Beastdrol "starter" pack just for sh*ts and figured I would run it and give my 2 cents. It is simple, easy to follow, and I feel that I should get good gains. I am just adding in a SERM, RS-TRANS and some DAA with some basic sh*t.

Cycle-
Wk 1-4
Beast- 30/30/30/30
Forged Liver Sup- 2 caps ED wk1-4
Forged Joint- 2 caps ED wk1-4
RS-Trans 6-7 pumps ED wk1-4 ( I found 6-7 works best for me)

PCT-
Wk- 4-8
Clomid 50/50/50/50 (I may not need 4 weeks since 3 weeks worked fine with Ultradrol but we will see)
Forged Post Cycle- 4 Caps ED Wk4-8
Formastanzol- 10 pumps ED (5 in the A.M. 5 in the P.M.) Wk4-10
DAA- 3g ED Wk4-8

Other Supps-
Melatonin- in the evenings as i need it for sleep
Daily Vitamins- Everyday
BCAA/light Carb drink DWO
Protein

I will probably bring in a Creatine and other things into my off cycle but its up in the air.

Diet-

I will be eating like a mad man. Carbs, protein, fats and fruit early in the day until about 6hrs prior to sleep then pro/fats and veggies only.
8 meals a day with a intake of 4000 cal WO days and 3600-3800 NWO days. I can post my diet if anyone wants as I will be writing it down for me anyways.

Workout Plan-
Starting DC training. 3 day split with cardio in between. I say cardio but I'm talking about 30-45 minutes 3.5 mph walk or 15 minutes on the elliptical. Just go keep my body burning that fat. The DC plan I'm using has me hitting every bodypart 2 times in 8 days. If you have ever looked at DC you know it can be brutal.

Please critique me on any flaws you see and I know the "starter" pack may not be the best and I could put one together that may be better but I figured I would try it out. It will give anybody thinking about trying it an idea of what they need to do, and they can see how my body responds and make their own assumptions. I usually have no real major side effects from PH and my body reacts very fast to a PH with high calories. I'm stoked and ready to kill that Sh8t!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid cycle good luck and subbed. Maybe load liver support 2 weeks prior to the cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
already have bro. had some extra forge and CEL assist laying around so i am taking them this week so i will have 1 week preload for liver. I forgot to put that in there haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lookin solid, kick some ass and gain some mass!

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also how do you like RS trans on cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Manbeast. Honestly I love RS when on a cycle. It makes me extremely hungry all the time, keeps the water weight down, libido up and it prevents the lethargy. This is my first cycle of beast but my second cycle i took Ultradrol up to 16mg ED for 4 weeks and I had no lethargy (which i had on my first cycle of ultra). So in the end i would rather take it than not (plus i got 4 weeks worth left over haha).

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well my order has been delayed was supposed to be here on saturday. So I am still waiting to start this cycle..... getting impatient

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the killing!! :saw:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good to have you along. I started the RS-Trans today. I got enough to run it from now till I hit PCT (should be 5 weeks total).

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well for an update. Still haven't received the Beast. Mr Supps had some items back ordered but it should ship this week and I will be starting this weekend. I am going to take before and after pics as well as measurements this week. On a good note. I have been using RsTrans for 5 days and its kicked in. Sex drive is up, I feel more focused and can see/feel it in my workouts not to mention I'm always hungry as f**k.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for an update. Still haven't received the Beast. Mr Supps had some items back ordered but it should ship this week and I will be starting this weekend. I am going to take before and after pics as well as measurements this week. On a good note. I have been using RsTrans for 5 days and its kicked in. Sex drive is up, I feel more focused and can see/feel it in my workouts not to mention I'm always hungry as f**k.
Yea. Transaderm made me hungry. I hope you are ready for beastdrol as most sdrol clones make users hungry as hell lol. Made me hungry haha.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! Cycle looks good. I don't post much in logs but i'll def be following and will give some input when it's due/necessary!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys. I have no problem always eating and have a fast metabolism as is. I just want my beast to get here already. Its been delayed for 2 weeks almost (I don't blame mrsupps tho its their manufacturers fault). I just want to be in the gym killing sh1t!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I am planning my next cycle to be just what you have only I'm going Nolvadex... Very interested to see your results, since I don't start my cycle until April...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good to have you along. So I have been reading and learning as I usually do in my spare time. I have come to the conclusion I am starting to stagnate. I know I am at a plateau and reaching "Max" potential or about 5 lean lbs short. So I have decided I will run DC training starting this week through cycle. Blast for about 6 weeks and cruise for 10 days then blast again. I know Manbeast is a fan of DC training so he might have input.

If anyone wants I will throw up my plan. And I am thinking of logging the workouts.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of it, it is a great plateau buster, you can typically up the volume a wee bit while "on" as compared to off. A lot of people feel that 3 days of training while on a cycle is a waste of a cycle though, but if you really are pushing yourself, the rest of your body (joints/tendons/cns) might need the break.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I will see how I feel. If I'm feeling good after 8 days I will bump up. It all depends on my recovery time. As it speeds up so can I... to a small degree obviously. I will definatley push my limit with it. I am off Tues and Wed so back in the gym Thursday

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a fan of it, it is a great plateau buster, you can typically up the volume a wee bit while "on" as compared to off. A lot of people feel that 3 days of training while on a cycle is a waste of a cycle though, but if you really are pushing yourself, the rest of your body (joints/tendons/cns) might need the break.

ManBeast
The iForce sponsored athlete Rusty uses DC training and feels that you just need more time to grow than to train on DC. I tend to think that a lot of us over use our cycles as an excuse to overtrain. I know I do....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bingo matt, i think a *lot* of people overtrain in general. You get pumped in the gym, but you grow at home :D

ManBeast

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noob question and I'm sorry but can someone school me on rs trans? No idea what it is or used for or anything lol but I hear about it constantly

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its a transdermal that helps provide a test base during a cycle.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Matt- very valid point. I will be watching for the signs of overtraining. I live a pretty stress free life and have plenty of time to rest for recovery. I have overtrained seriously once a long time ago when starting and been close a few times so I will be watching for the signs.

As far as the RS goes manbeast is right. Just a test base. It really helps on cycle with lethargy and libido as your body starts to "shutdown" so to speak.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt- very valid point. I will be watching for the signs of overtraining. I live a pretty stress free life and have plenty of time to rest for recovery. I have overtrained seriously once a long time ago when starting and been close a few times so I will be watching for the signs.

As far as the RS goes manbeast is right. Just a test base. It really helps on cycle with lethargy and libido as your body starts to "shutdown" so to speak.
yea it should help with lethargy as the upward hormones will get a chance to get some fuel to be created. Shut down will still be there, just you won't experience all the sides of having low libido and low thyroid.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well I love MrSupps they had some of the stuff back ordered (i ordered on the 31st) and shipping was delayed. They got the stuff in and 2day shipped it to me to make up for lost time. I will be starting first dose tonight. And I will take pics tomorrow if i cant get them tonight. Super pumped got gym sesh in the morining. RS-Trans is still feeling great.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I love MrSupps they had some of the stuff back ordered (i ordered on the 31st) and shipping was delayed. They got the stuff in and 2day shipped it to me to make up for lost time. I will be starting first dose tonight. And I will take pics tomorrow if i cant get them tonight. Super pumped got gym sesh in the morining. RS-Trans is still feeling great.
Great news man! :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Got my box of goodies. MrSupps threw in a free shirt and a bunch of free samples so I am stoked.

Ate a large dinner of 2 glass milk, 1lb lean beef steak and a light protien shake 30 min after and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Around 1200-1300 cals with over 120g of protein. Next to no carbs since within 6 hrs of bedtime.

Got back in the morning. Width and thickness. Also doing abs and hit about 10 MIN light cardio to get the fat furnace going for the day.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Got my box of goodies. MrSupps threw in a free shirt and a bunch of free samples so I am stoked.

Ate a large dinner of 2 glass milk, 1lb lean beef steak and a light protien shake 30 min after and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Around 1200-1300 cals with over 120g of protein. Next to no carbs since within 6 hrs of bedtime.

Got back in the morning. Width and thickness. Also doing abs and hit about 10 MIN light cardio to get the fat furnace going for the day.
That's a serious bulking meal......wish i could eat like that!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah bro its hard to force it down. I try to do it over about 30-45 minutes.

Did DC workout this morning. Day 1
187lbs. Had 30g carbs about 15g pro for preworkout 45 MIN prior.
Workout was Chest/TRI/Back thickness and width. Did 4 warm up sets with a brutal Work set. I beat it all into my log book. After every body part did 30-60 Sec deep/extreme stretches X3. It was focking intense!

I will update for diet this evening.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A Beastdrol run on DC training huh? Definitely interested in how it goes

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
A Beastdrol run on DC training huh? Definitely interested in how it goes
Im definitely looking forward to it. I felt like I was stuck in a rut/plateu and Beast and DC should break that... plus a super high calorie diet haha

If someone is interested I will post my actual weights and lifts for my workouts.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Starting and finishing lifts would be best/most useful.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hitting DC day 2. Cycle day 3 at 30mg. Will edit later today with lifts diet etc... also have before pics I will put up.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Nice Dave, I did dc on a mdrol run and loved it! I love dc training in general especially the extreme stretching. Try and obey there carb depletion at night and u will stay lean on it too, stuff your face with good fats and loads of protein, u ran dc before?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for the advice. No I haven't run DC before. I'm following the diet pretty exact. I can be pretty disciplined with diets having wrestled for so many years. I'm looking forward to it.

Once I get home I will put up the routine and my weights. Since I'm on my phone now.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man. Make sure to do the stretching routines tho, they will tear u up!

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Subbed bro. I'm running h-drol on DC right now and I'm up 8lbs in 3 weeks. 4th DC blast but first on a cycle and my lifts have gone ballistic. Good luck!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haven't been able to get to a computer. I hit another brutal DC workout with some excruciating stretching. I feel the 30mg kicking in. Its day 4 guessing next 2-4 days it will hit in hard. No sides cept intense pumps, motivation, lifts are up a little, and I'm as hungry as a mofo all the time.

I will get my workouts up here soon. And pics.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy the fine line with stretching and feeling like your muscle is gonna be torn apart with the extreme dc stretching, I try to do it even when I'm not dc training too, so much pain but man feels good after.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh yeah it kills but you can start to feel separation and see it. Plus it makes the pump feel that more intense

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm is basically DHEA Topical that will convert to other hormones like testosterone, androstendiol, androstenedione, 7-oxo DHEA.. Good base for ph cycles and helps keep lethargy away

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm is basically DHEA Topical that will convert to other hormones like testosterone, androstendiol, androstenedione, 7-oxo DHEA.. Good base for ph cycles and helps keep lethargy away
We have also thrown some other ingredients to help block estrogen. Although I would still recommend running some kind of anti-e with this like formastanozol or erase

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man, looking forward to checking in. SD is the king and be prepared to see some insane increases in your lifts

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks man welcome. Hit DC again today and it was intense! Took yesterday off so today was a DC day 4. Quads, Hams, Calves, Forearms, and Biceps. Everything was up 10 obser on work set. Except Bis it was up 5 lbs. The pump I'm getting now is crazy plus throwing in extreme stretching in is brutal.

I still haven't been able to get to a computer but I will soon hopefully...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are awesome on SD, so much so I used to not be able to finish curls during the last set. Also check out some Taurine if you are getting the back/leg pumps too hard. When I did my SD cycle it felt like the skin on my shin was going to split, intense!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The pumps are awesome on SD, so much so I used to not be able to finish curls during the last set. Also check out some Taurine if you are getting the back/leg pumps too hard. When I did my SD cycle it felt like the skin on my shin was going to split, intense!
I love it bro. I like how the pump stays around for 2-3 hours after the workout. I had some taurine from my last cycle I will see if I can find it.

Hit DC again this morning. Not the greatest day. It was early 430 am est time and was at a new gym so I'm blaming that. Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Back thickness and width. Chest, Back Width and Tris weight is up. Other is same got a extra rep here and there.

Weight: 191 up about 5lbs. Been "on" 6 days at 30mg. No sides at all.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the bad workout, but just wondering why you chose to go 30/30/30/30 which with SD is considered a high dose, where most people see around the same results on 20? I mean more power to you, the only side I had on SD was 2 days of not wanting to socialize with people.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm not really prone to sides. So I figured run it at 30 for 4 weeks and find my tolerance. I'm feeling great now aggression is there but its manageable. Been checking blood pressure and I'm golden.

If I feel good at 30mg @ 4 weeks I might run 20 for 5 weeks next time But definitely no more than 5 weeks. Although this might be my last PH cycle wanna run dbol/test e or test c in a 12-14 weeker.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No lifting today. Packed down some serious food. I'm over 3200 calories and still have 2 meals and 1 shake.

Feeling good and looking a bit more full/hard I guess with some definate vascularity coming in.

Legs in the morning!