Anadrol, Deca, Test

Jay Caspone

Jay Caspone

Awards
Hey all, just bought my first cycle. Never tried it before. Can someone give me advice on the doses I should take? Also I have no plan as of now for PCT. what should I take and where can I find it?? thanks in advance

5'11 186lbs 27years old

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Hey man, nobody probably replied because people get tired of watching people commit bodily suicide with their first cycles. Also, in most forums you are not supposed to ask info on where to get things lol. I know it is frustrating especially when you are trying to start out and have great intentions. Believe me most everyone on here has gone through it and we all had to do painstaking, rigorous research before we knew ANYTHING. But I understand what you want to know so I can answer some stuff for you.

I am also about to take a Dbol/Deca/Test cycle and my most recent cycle included Anadrol so I can answer some questions. First of all, have you already started or started and finished your cycle? Second, why did you choose Abombs, Deca, and Test for your first cycle and how did you know how much to get if you dont know the dosages to take? Im not gonna be rash with you my friend, but answer those questions and we can delve into the info you need.