Superdrol and Halodrol Stack? need help

Milkman55

Awards
I recently have taken 5-deca-zol, which already have superdrol and halodrol in it and i gained a lot of strength and size, about 15Ibs, but ended up losing about 8 of it when i got off and cut down. Still kept most of my strength too.

I now have a bottle of super-nova and halo-zol and I'm thinking of stacking them together.

(taking thermolife liver longer throughout cycle for support)

week 1 super/10mg - halo/22.5mg - 3-test-oxo
week 2 super/20mg - halo/50mg - 3-test-oxo
week 3 super/20mg - halo/50mg - 3-test-oxo
week 4 super/20mg - halo/50mg - 3-test-oxo
week 5 super/20mg - halo/50mg - 3-test-oxo

then for the pct im thinking about either getting nolvadex, clomid, or arimidex.. i dont know which is best to take and could use some help?

anybody have any suggestions about this stack? would it be better if i just took one PH at a time or could i run both together? I know they say its liver toxic and all, but i know a lot of guys right now that have stacked these 2 and they are perfectly fine right now.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Lol everyone can look perfectly fine, This doesnt mean they are fine. Superdrol is harsh on your lipids and just about everything else. I'd just run em solo. Your gonna get the same amount of results if you ran s.d/halo.. then to just run s.d alone.

Milkman55

Awards
alright thanks man! you have a suggestion on how many mg's to take and how long i should cycle if i just do them separately? is an OTC pct enough for a single ph cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Zach Strom Anabolics 16
Anabolics 48
Supplements 4
Anabolics 10