When to start cutting?

drei

Awards
I'm in the last month of my cycle and it's still rockin' hard! So when can I start cutting? I heard that you shouldn't cut right after your cycle. But is it OK to cut while on cycle? (let's say the last 4 weeks) My cycle is a fifteen weeks long and I'm still gaining but would like to lose some fat.

Thanx Ahead!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That is perfecly fine. Just don't cut in PCT. I don't remember your cycle but I'd throw in some clen at the end too.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would not start cutting yet. Going back and forth during a cycle is a mistake that many people make, including myself.

Instead of moving towards cutting, add some additional simple cardio such as a brisk 30-45minute walk. Also, you could bring calories down a little.

Last edited:

drei

Awards
That is perfecly fine. Just don't cut in PCT. I don't remember your cycle but I'd throw in some clen at the end too.
My cycle was:

Weeks: 1 - 4: dbol 50mg only on wo days
Weeks:1 - 12: 250mg test enanth twice weekly

**decided to just finish the whole last vial of test which will add 3 weeks**

3500 cals 300grams protein daily

I would not start cutting yet. Going back and forth during a cycle is a mistake that many people make, including myself.

Instead of moving towards cutting, add some additional simple cardio such as a brisk 30-45minute walk. Also, you could bring calories down a little.
I feel you on this! The only cardio I do is 10min. on the eliptical for warmup before lifting.

If I do that plus a 30 minute brisk walk daily that should work very well for me.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks very much like the one I'm on right now. Check out my cycle thread in the cycle forum to see how I do my diet. I am getting very little bloat and I'm seeing no fat gain so far. I'm almost 3 weeks in. I'm naturaly ectomorphic though.