any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?

jjsafari

Awards
Title says it all. Any interest in it? In week 3 of s4 this week no clen. Went from 170ish and 14% to 165 and 10.4% with not really doing any cardio. Let me know if there's any interest and ill write it up

jjsafari

Awards
S4+Clen

dosing is based on: night time work outs, semi clean diet, low cardio, 4-5 workouts a week

s4+workout days
25mg/.5ml morning dose
25mg/.5ml evening dose 1 hour before workout

s4+non workout days

20mg/.4ml morning dose
10mg/.2ml early evening
[There is so much debate about 28mg for 200lb man being sufficeint enough, so im trying that out]

clen
day/dose
1 40mcg
2 80mcg
3 100mcg
4 120mcg
5 140mcg
6 180mcg
7 180mcg
8 180mcg
9 180mcg
10 160mcg
11 140mcg
12 100mcg
13 80mcg
14 80mcg

around day 10 i started to crash a lot so i had to split the doses up very small and frequent. as far as thermogenises, i have always had a strangely low body tempurature so small doses only brought me to normal i dont reccomend other people go as high as 180mcg a day.
also, i started doing benadryl at night as well as niacin(500mg) to try to flush out everything so i wouldnt build a tolerance too fast.

body composition changes are great, everyone notices them, with my hand held bioelectrical impendence thing i went from around 14 to 10% that im at right now and thats with only about 15 minutes of cardio every other work out.

so far this combination has been great to me, my strength has gone up a little while continuously losing fat, and a slight gain in muscle size.

side effects:
the middle of week 2 i noticed vision changes, just a slight hue change, at night i noticed headlights were more yellow than normal but with no real decrease in night vision, however, i do have astigmatism so my eyes really dont change focus well at all so that may be the reason i didnt have any problem with night vision. almost to the end of week 3 and vision is still about the same, quite tolerable. with the clen the week i was a little shakey 1hr after the dose till about 2 hrs after that but nothing serious. i dont know if i have a high tolerance but i didnt feel a very strong effect from the clen.

to sum it all up it has been very effective for cutting, i still get to sleep at night and dont have any serious side effects as of right now. i ordered another bottle of each and plan on continuing the cycle till i either dont have the budget for more or side effects occur.

stats:
b4
168lbs/14%
5'6.5

after
165/10%