Here comes summer. 24 week plan of attack :)

dcf143

Awards
Weeks 1-5 50mg Dbol
Weeks 1-10 250mg Test Enth. EOD
Weeks 1-10 100 mg Fina ED
Weeks 1-10 200 mg EQ EOD
Weeks 5-10 100mg IP winny ED
Weeks 1-12 Femera 2.5 mg EOD
Hcg weeks 4,8,12

Then going into a cutting phase cycle
Weeks 1-10 60mg Anavar
Weeks 1-10 600mg Primo
Weeks 5-10 50mg Masteron
Hcg weeks 2,6,8,10
Clen cycle every 2 weeks With NYCT3 ramped up to 120mcg and back down

Have a few questions, found this cycle on a page somewhere, but want to tweak it a little.

I would like to replace the test e with super test 450 and pin every third day. And do to financial constraints, the anvar is too expenisve to run a 60mgs a day for ten weeks? Run it with 30mgs of halostein?

Obviously suggestions and input welcome. I would like to be my last cycle for a while. (Oratleast I say that)

Thanks.

dcf143

Awards
Forget the supertest. I don't know wht I was thinking. Yikes!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
imo way over the top

what are you trying to acheive?

judging by your previous posts , you seem taken up with steroids/anabolics . I just wonder what you look like ?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
"here comes summer" summer realy realy. it is 10 degrees out with a foot and a half of snow on the ground.and you till me summer is coming.it ain't even close.

dcf143

Awards
x2
That's like 3g+ of gear a week for 10 weeks. AND THEN you're bridging for another 10.

What's your previous cycle experience?
3g's??? My prices came no where close to that.

Last cycle was was a dbol/sus325/deca 14 week deal. Great results. I've never fina before-dont know if its the time start.

permanabol

Awards
sweet mother of steroids! But hey at least it's feeling like summer in texas :) hope you log this. Would definitely want to see this

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
3g's??? My prices came no where close to that.

Last cycle was was a dbol/sus325/deca 14 week deal. Great results. I've never fina before-dont know if its the time start.
He's not talking about prices dude. He's talking about how many mg's of gear you would be taking in weekly. This cycle looks ridiculous, especially for someone your size. IMO, you should be bigger than 198lbs @ 6' 2" after running dbol/sus325/deca for 14 weeks, this tells me you probably weighed around 160 or pounds so when you started that cycle, which is way to small to be juicing. Try not to take what Im saying to heart its just my opinion.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-5 50mg Dbol
Weeks 1-10 250mg Test Enth. EOD
Weeks 1-10 100 mg Fina ED
Weeks 1-10 200 mg EQ EOD
Weeks 5-10 100mg IP winny ED
Weeks 1-12 Femera 2.5 mg EOD
Hcg weeks 4,8,12

Then going into a cutting phase cycle
Weeks 1-10 60mg Anavar
Weeks 1-10 600mg Primo
Weeks 5-10 50mg Masteron
Hcg weeks 2,6,8,10
Clen cycle every 2 weeks With NYCT3 ramped up to 120mcg and back down

Have a few questions, found this cycle on a page somewhere, but want to tweak it a little.

I would like to replace the test e with super test 450 and pin every third day. And do to financial constraints, the anvar is too expenisve to run a 60mgs a day for ten weeks? Run it with 30mgs of halostein?

Obviously suggestions and input welcome. I would like to be my last cycle for a while. (Oratleast I say that)

Thanks.
youve not posted your age ? any reason?

The younger you are though ;you realise your gunna get criticised even more!

BigDylan

Awards
That's Alot of gear for a second run, nonetheless that's a hell of a cycle. Be focused on the pcts

dcf143

Awards
thanks for your concern :)

Im 6'2 at 206 lbs now.

That cycle is def over the top, no question about it. What I'm looking to do is run one last cycle, achive my goals. (225lbs, @ 10lb bodyfat) and be able to maintain that with hard work and no more anabolics. There is no question that im trying to take a quick and easy way out running that many anabolics, wont lie. I would like to not only hit my goals, but over achieve them and the end result would be after the cycle is done, pct is run, im at 225lbs @10 % bf.

I fully understand that thy cycle above is some serious, hardcore **** that will do some permenat damage, do what degree is debtable, i guess.

So I guess my question is, to gain 19lbs, drop about 4-5% body fat, what can be removed from the cycle, if anything. The key is I want to be 225lbs at 10% after gains/losses/pct has been run.

Much love people.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
there is in no way shape or form this could be good for you.
i think your risking alot.