losing muscle on tren?

rjp643

Awards
im about to start a tren ace cycle but i am having second thoughts. im want to get shredded but am dealthy scared of losing muscle. right now i am at about 14% bodyfat. can i please have yalls opinions of what to do. this is my first cycle by the way.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea don't run tren first cycle. Also if diet and training are good there should be minimal muscle loss especially on keto

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine used tren ace for his first cycle and that mofo blew up, i think he gained almost 20 lbs, no lie. so i wouldnt be too worried bout it

upandcomin1

Awards
as long as you eat clean and often, drink plenty of water,up your protein and do moderate cardio you body fat should drop and muscle actually go up. however like crazyfool405, tren is pretty heavy for a first cycle. I also recommend doing more research especially on hormone related products before you start.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine used tren ace for his first cycle and that mofo blew up, i think he gained almost 20 lbs, no lie. so i wouldnt be too worried bout it
i dont believe this one bit unless this kid just learned how to eat and train properly when he started. tren KEEPS ME from gaining weight. i know no 2 ppl are a like, but its still hard to imagine.

OP, tren ace is probably the best muscle sparing steroid out there, get ur diet and training spot on and test prop solo will treat u well......no tren this time around

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
just do some more research my man you don want to use this for first cycle