Epi cycle to bridge SD time to get shredded and JACKED

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I already started the epistane and am on day 4 so I'll start the log monday at day 7 with the workouts, side effects (good/bad) and overall weight gain and progress. My initial goal is to recomp with the epistane than add some lean bulk at the end with the SD. Total of 5 weeks
EPI
30/30/30/30
SD
0/0/10/20/20

Past experience:
SD, Pplex, Winstrol, Winztrol

On cycle support:
Liver Detox
Red yeast rice w/ coq10
Hawthorne heart

PCT:
all on cycle support
Animal stak 2
Nolva- 40/20/20/20
anything i'm missing?

current stats:
203lbs
13.5%bf
bench- 315x3 (easy)
Leg Press-8 plates each sidex8 (stay away from squats now w/ knee surgery)
Smith Shoulder press- 225x8

Goals:
215lbs
9.5%bf
bench- 350x3
Leg press- 10 plates each sidex8
Smith shoulder press- 275x8 (these weights are all goals i'd like to reach in 6 weeks or by end of PCT but we'll see)

REAL pumped for this:AR15firing:, cant wait to toss in the SD. Diet is all healthy foods right now, mostly protein at roughly 2300-2500 cals a day to cut a little bit. When SD is added it will be 3000 cals+ a day. Hope you guys enjoy, give me some input on my PCT then.:thanks:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I added M-Drol to the end of my Epi cycle and it was a good addition. I am interested to see how your cycle turns out. I definately suggest adding some taurine and fish oil to your on cycle supplements. Your Nolva dosages look good, but I typically taper down from 40mg day 1, 30mg day 2, 20mg day 3-7 and continue 20mg week 2 & 3. Then I taper down to 10mg for week 4, but that is a personal preference that has worked for me, but your dosages look fine as well.

Best of luck with the cycle and keep us updated on the status. Any before/after pics going to be taken/posted?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I can try the pics if I can figure out how to work my crappy camera phone

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some p5p to take throughout cycle and pct to make sure no prolactin gyno ever happens.

This is day 6, havent noticed much yet, muscles feel a little bit tighter about an hour or so after dosing epi but nothing major to report yet, will start to report stats, changes etc.. on monday. Also just got my mdrol today but i'm waitin to start that until week 3 of my epi

rikbear

Awards
hey turugby did some research is this a better first cycle? epi 10mg first 2 days, 20mg next 5 week 2and 3 30 mg, week 4 40mg.of course i will preload with a1 cycle support, milk thistle,and hawthorne.use taurine throughout if neede. pct cycle support, have nolva on hand or do i need it? animal stak. heard i can just take formadrol for pct, do know about this or no. also when should i start laking liver support?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 8 of the epi, no major changes yet. Weight is up .5lb, appetite seems about the same. I did notice alot more drive in the gym today and was motivated to push myself at the bench.

Todays workout
Bench Press-10,6,6,4,8(ill explain),10
Close grip-6,6,6

superset
Cable crossovers-15,15,20
35each arm all sets
One arm rope pressdown-8,8,8
40 all sets

superset
Pec Dec- 8,8,8
Abs- Vsits (40), Russian twists (40), Rocky 4's (15), Swiss ball weighted crunch (40), Side bends w/ 45lb plate (15)
3 total sets

Now to explain that 315 for 8...I asked some guy in the gym to spot me, pretty big guy figured he knew how to spot, told him I wanted to get 4. He said ok and had his hands under the bar the whole time so rather than correct him mid stream of my set I just cranked out 8. But wat the hell, learn how to spot correctly!

On a side note, I am starting to notice my upper abs a lil bit more now, don't know if its the epi tho. Can't wait next week I toss in the mdrol! :)

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
rikbear looks good, i'd have nolva on hand, but you prob wont need it. For the liver support I'd start to take it a few days prior to the epistane so your liver is at full strength when you start the cycle.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 9
Nothing noticeable today, really hopin this kicks in soon. Appetite was about the same. I'm thinking about buying dcp/lx/lr to stack w/ this to burn some fat as part of the recomp what do you guys think??

I'll work out some upper back and lats on friday w/ chest
workout today
Back
Cable rows-8,8,8
Wide grip cable rows-8,8,8
Close grip straight bar cable rows-8,8,8
Rope cable rows- 8,8,8
Cable rows from lower pulley w/ rope-8,8,8

Abs
same as yesterday

any opinions about adding the dcp/lr/lx combo for cutting up?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
woops forgot weights
Cable rows-200,240,260
Wide grip cable rows-180,200,220
Close grip straight bar cable rows-200,240,260
Rope cable rows- 280,200,220
Cable rows from lower pulley w/ rope-100 (highest this stack went)

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I also did lat pulldowns but on this machine my gym has that has two pulleys, one for each hand. I like to stick my chest out arch my back and really flex my inner back on the contraction. The dual pulleys allows me to pull it farther back than a normal lat bar so it really hits the middle of my back nicely.
50,60,60 (each hand)

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
any opinions about tossing in dcp/leanxtreme/levithian???

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
any opinions about tossing in dcp/leanxtreme/levithian???
Don't do it until week 3 of PCT at least. Lean Xtreme controls cortisol which won't be an issue until around week 3 of PCT. I would also not try to cut weight as your pct begins.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
so maybe wait a week or two after i'm completely done w/ pct for a slow cut?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 10 (sorry passed out early so updating now)
No workout today, off day. Mild back pumps, appetite the same. Nothing different to report yet, hope it kicks in soon.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 11
FINALLY KICKED IN!!!! FINALLY!!! Had a great workout today and set a PR on leg press! this looks like the start of a beautiful friendship :firedevil:

Workout:
Leg Press
4 plates (each side)x8,5x8, 6x8, 7x8, 8x8, 9x6, 10!!!x3 (PR)
*felt like a champ filled up the whole bottom row +2 on top*
1 legged leg press
3 plates(each side) x8,3x8,3x8

Lying cable curl (weight is for each arm)
50x8,60x8,60x8 (also a PR)
Standing one arm cable curl
50x8,50x8,50x8
DB hammer Curl
55x8,60x8,70x8 :)
Machine preacher curl
170x8, 185x8, 200x8

I wouldve done more for legs but I was pretty pumped and feelin burned.

Strength: WOO HOO! startin to get stronger for sure, this stuff must be workin now :cheers: a side note i noticed i started to feel angry at the weights so aggression must be up :)

Size: weighed in at 207 this afternoon but I did eat a breakfast about 4 earlier plus a snack 2 hours earlier (starting weight 203lb)

Body fat: still the same, stomach measurin at a steady 33.75", according to the navy tape measure formula i'm about 13.5%

Libido: same, no boosts but also no drops (keep fingers crossed)
Negative sides: minor back pumps, nothin bad at all yet tho

Can't wait till tomorrow, big bench day baby!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to prob only update BF% every several days as day to day it wont make a difference

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
O another side note, out of curiousity I measured my arms flexed this morning, up .5" from about 4 weeks ago, sittin at 17.5"

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good measurements. My arms hit 17" cold after my p-plex/tren run. They are down to 16.75" but I have also dropped around 15lbs since then so not too bad.

How are the rest of the sides for you?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Nice man! Glad it finally started kickin in. I'm looking forward for the chest/bench day. Sounds like its going to be up. This is making me anxious to start my cycle after this cut! Whatever it ends up being.
Keep up the good work!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the encouragement guys! as far as sides, all i'm getting so far is some mild back pumps, nothin serious tho and libido is still the same

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 12 morning

weight: up to 207lbs in the morning (+4lbs)
bf:same

I'll update the workout section later this afternoon after I hit the gym

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
workout: was sorta shoddy today, was coaching powerlifting at the same time so did I light Chest day and some light biceps (just felt like it, and my bis werent sore in the slightest)

Bench
225x10, 255x6, 295x6, 315x3, 335x2, 225x7
Rack Bench
315x4, 315x4, 365x4, 365x4, 365x4
Dumbbell curl
70x8,70x8,70x8
Arnold concentration curl
70x10,70x10
Concentration curl
65x8,65x8

strength: seemed a little bit stronger but nothing to crazy yet. Aggression seems a little up and I have a feel good mood throughout the day.

Libido: defn up! poppin random woods like im in puberty lol

Sides: got my first backne today, only one pimple but im totally pimple-less all over so that means something. Also very minor lower back pumps today. Only 3 days till SD CANT WAIT!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 13
off day, nothing special to report. Played some rugby, layed down some pain thats about it. some minor back pumps everything else same as day 12, only 2 days till SD!!!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 14
Ate pretty dirty this weekend, it was my moms bday so bday cake, cookies, tons of food. I'll be back on track on monday for sure tho. Nothing new to report, off day from gym.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 15
Got up early this morning for work (530am). Took my first dose of epi and SD when waking, will take dose 2 at 5pm an hour before the gym. Weighed in at 210.5lb (+7.5lbs) today, partly b/c of the big weekend of food.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
day 15
Got up early this morning for work (530am). Took my first dose of epi and SD when waking, will take dose 2 at 5pm an hour before the gym. Weighed in at 210.5lb (+7.5lbs) today, partly b/c of the big weekend of food.
Awesome weight gain. The Superdrol kicks in pretty quick so you should start feeling/seeing some serious changes this week.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
ya I gain weight super easy, i honestly wouldnt be that surprised if I gained more than 20lbs total. The trick is gonna b keepin BF in check

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
SD time! It will be interesting to see daily changes in weight if you weigh every day. At a guess of 20+ total you could easily see daily gains. I'm jealous.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 15
workout(back)
cable rows-200x8,240x8,270x8
rope rows (from top)-95, 3x8
rope rows (from bottom)-95 3x8
Straight bar cable rows-200x8,200x8,220x8
Dual arm lat pual downs-60 (each arm)x8, 70x8, 80x8

abs
Vsits-40
rocky iv's- 20
russian twist-40

strength-felt pretty decent today, cable rows defn felt easier than last week and I was able to go up in weight.

size-210.5 (+7.5lbs)

libido-still up!
Sides- minor back pumps, some acne not much more than before though

*on a sidenote I was up since 5am today so i was pretty exhausted in the gym, defn did better than I thought I would have considering how lethargic I felt.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 16
didnt have much time to work out at all today b/c of work and class, I also twisted my knee this past weekend playing rugby so no legs this week.

Workout
Hammer curls-70lbs 3x8
Concentration Curls-65lbs 2x8
Arnold concentration Curls-65lbs 2x8

Strength-nothin too crazy yet, feel a little bit stronger tho, only day 2 of SD so I know that will change :)

Size- didnt take my weight today will try to tomorrow

Libido-still high
Sides-some acne, back pumps seem to have gone down alot

sidenote-I upped my carbs big time since i started taking SD (added 2 bagels a day into my diet) b/c SD is a carb monster

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 17
Took an off day b/c I was so busy with work and class, weighed in at 210.5 today so no weight gain since last time. Will be updating for day 18 later today.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 18
Workout
Shoulders
Rotator cuff warm ups
Side and front delt raises-10lb platex8,10lbx8, 25lbx8, 25lbx8
Seated military press on Smith- 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 225x6
French Press (w/ ez bar)- 45's on each sidex5, 45'sx5, 45'sx5
Arnold Press-55lbx8 (3 sets)
Machine shoulder pres-125x10,155x8, 185x8

Abs
Vsits-40, Rocky 4's-15, Toe touches w/ 35lb DB-40, Bicycle crunch-40, Russian twist-40

Strength-no real difference in strength from two days ago, tom is chest day tho so we will see how bench is. I did notice I seemed more focused and my endurance seemed slightly higher.

Size-same 210.5 (+7.5)

BF- didnt take measurements but my obliques and my upper abs are showing much more depth now

Libido- Killer! doin great
Sides-nothin new

*side note just ordered NP's anabolic window stack by universal, can't wait! tried torrent and LOVED it, anyone else have any experience w/ any of these (storm, intra aid, torrent)?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
School blows right around this time... as if we weren't already busy right? Not to mention work on top of all that...
Glad to see you're making the time... I'm doing my best... going for a run right now. Late night run.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
keep workin hard...ya cant wait till this week is over, when schools out of the way and its just the gym and work I have to worry about things will be so much easier

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Chest/Tris (and some bis)
Bench Press
225x8,255x6, 275x6, 305x4, 325x4, 225x13
Kickbacks
25x10,25x10,35x10
Rope Pressdown
110, 3x8
Lying Cable curl
110, 3x8
Arnold Concentration curl
75lb, 3x8
Pec Dec
200lbs, 4x8
Incline flyes
50lbs 2x10
Isolateral Bench press
225x25reps 1set

Abs-same as day 18

Strength-Bench up 10lbs today! Also I usually do a dropset of 8-10reps but I cranked out 13 so thats a defn improvement! Startin to feel a lil more swole and pumped when i'm workin out. Hopefully the SD will really kick in next week.

Size- no measurement
BF- same, although upper abs and obliques look more defined
Libido-doin awesome
Sides- some minor calf pumps today nothin i can't handle.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 22
Weighed in this morning after a bagel and a cup of coffee. 213.5(+10lbs)! However my stomach measurement is up .25", could be left over bloat though. My question here though is why hasn't my bodyfat gone down? According to the calculator I have the same BF as if I weighed 203 w/ the same size stomach??? Maybe I should invest in a caliper? what do you guys think? 2 more weeks of this cycle, my goal is to hit 223 by then, and the SD is just kicking in and so is the epi, I defn think this can be done.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, just measured my arms. They are 17.75"!!! this is a huge improvement as this is 1/4"+ from a few weeks ago, 18's here I come :) !!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 22
Workout
Back
Cable rows- 200x8, 240x8, 270x8, 290x8
Bent Barbell rows-135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 225x8
Rope rows from top to face-95, 3x8
Rope rows from bottom to stomach- 95, 3x8
Flat bar cable rows- 200x8, 240x8, 240x8

Abs
Vsits-40, Rocky 4's- 10, Bicycle-40, Russian twist- 40

Strength-Defn stronger today, think I tweaked my lower oblique doing bent bb rows tho. Very happy w/ cable rows, did the whole rack plus 30lbs and it felt easy.

Size-213.5 (+10.5lbs)

Libido- about the same, thinkin shutdown is startin a lil bit tho
Sides- back pumps and calf pumps, thinking about getting some taurine soon

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
weighed in this afternoon after eating 3 times notice all the carbs b/c SD is a carb monster (2 bagels, (healthy choice meal and tortellini), bagel w/ natty PB) went to the bathroom twice so I'm thinking its pretty close to evened out. Anyways weighed 215, even if I'm only up to 214 I'm only 9lbs from my goal and I still have 6 days left of epi and 13 days left of SD. I'm thinkin If I dont hit the mark I may add a few extra days of SD until I hit 223 wat do you guys think? I'm gonna try to up my protein too i think, ill update the rest after my workout tonight.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
weighed in this afternoon after eating 3 times notice all the carbs b/c SD is a carb monster (2 bagels, (healthy choice meal and tortellini), bagel w/ natty PB) went to the bathroom twice so I'm thinking its pretty close to evened out. Anyways weighed 215, even if I'm only up to 214 I'm only 9lbs from my goal and I still have 6 days left of epi and 13 days left of SD. I'm thinkin If I dont hit the mark I may add a few extra days of SD until I hit 223 wat do you guys think? I'm gonna try to up my protein too i think, ill update the rest after my workout tonight.
Nice! 18's is awesome man, btw! Eat/drink as much protein as you can I guess! I bet you'll make it anyways from how you've been adding so far and how much time you have left. How are the back pumps?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 weeks left and I'm up 12lbs as of right now, the back pumps havent gotten any worse actually.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 23
Workout Shoulders
Smith machine military press-135x10,185x8,225x8,245x6 (PR)
Arnold Press-60lbs 3x8
Delt Flye-165 3x8
Delt raises front/side- 10lbs x8, 25lbs 2x8

Abs-skipped today b/c i tweaked my oblique yesterday

Size-weighed in this afternoon at 215, will check again tom morning for a more accurate reading

strength-very strong today, set a PR on smith machine military press and went up 5lbs in arnold press from my usual

Libido-still seems to be goin strong
Sides-minor back pumps/calf pumps nothin bad tho

-sidenote, started using universal's anabolic window stack (shock therapy, intra aid, torrent) and I'm loving it! Tastes so good!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I was going to add some pics but my phone pics come in so blurry its completely pointless lol o well

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
eh... why not? thats what mine will be. Just reduce the size a little and we should be able to tell. I should have mine up after this weekend.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome cycle and log so far. You should be able to hit your goals for this cycle. By the way, I want me some 18" arms.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
how do you reduce the size?
You should be able to by opening it in your computer and editing it. Photoshop or something where you can crop it. You should be able to reduce the size in the same program. I think you can actually do it in microsoft word. Change the size, save it, then paste it. I'll look into this more since I have to post pics soon also.
Let me know if that works though.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Still cant figure it out let me know when you do. weighed 215 this morning btw (+12lbs)

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 24
off day from the gym, just ate a hell of a lot (prob about 3500 cals or more), weighed in at 215 this morning. More updates tomorrow

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
day 25
Workout biceps
DB hammer curl- 70lbs 3x8
Machine curl- 200 3x8
One arm cable curl-50, 3x8
Arnold concentration curl- 70lbs, 3x8

Abs-no abs

Strength-About the same as earlier this week, defn up

Size- 218 this morning (+15lbs), doin great only 5 lbs from goal, something tells me i'll pass this tho

Sides-Acne on chest startin to pop up, lower back pumps are getting worse
Libido-still doin great in this dept

more updates tonight