And...the journey begins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
And.... my journey begins... My mission to bulk up has began, i will be logging everyday on how i am feeling and how my workouts are going.

Here is where i currently sit :)
Weight-182
BF- 15%
Height- 6' 1''

I am stariting a 10 weeks program of Semi strict dieting (controling what i can to the best of my ability..)

Meal 1- 4 whole eggs
2-3 cups of milk
1 piece of toast
2 Tbsp of nat peanut butter

Meal 2 - 4 tbsp of nautral penut butter
1 gronola bar

Meal 3 - (school lunch.. HORRIBLE)
3 cups milk
1 peanut butter/jelly sandwich

Meal 4 /Prewrkout- 1peanut butter/Jelly sandwich
1 bag of lays baked chips (for the carbs)

Meal 5- Alternate between 8oz of chicken,steak,or turkey
2 cups of milk
1 cup of a fruit or veggie
1 cup of cottage cheese

Meal 6- usually something random i throw together with a decent amount of cal carbs and prot

Meal 7- 4 Tbsp of peanut butter
1 cup of cottage cheese
2 cups of milk

I will also be running a 10 week cycle of sust 250, 500mg a week (250 on tue and fri)

PCT- 4 week's of nova, 100/50/50/50

I am currently training 5 days a week, however i am considering bumping it up and trying to do a few things twice a week, still on the fence about it. as of now my traing looks like this. As you may notice there is no cardio, that is for a reason, and will be put in later in the cutting phase. :)

Mon- Legs
Tues-Chest Tri
Wed-Back Bi
Thurs-Shoulders
Friday- thinking about repeating either chest tri, or possibly shoulders not sure yet..

What i am hoping to get out of this cycle is to put on 10-15 lbs of mass and also gain some strength as well. after this depending on how my results go i will prob do some sort of cutting cycle to drop my BF

Appreciate any and all advice/ comments :)
wish me luck, im gonna need it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u running Nolva or Clomid for PCT?....ur listing clomid doses for nolva

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
i stepped on the scale today and almost crapped, 189
I am thinking that this is the test doing its notorious water retention already?? but it had only been 3 days since my first shot

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would seriously ditch the PBJ sandwiches and potato chips, that's just crap food really. Oats if you need carbs, and you need more than 1 item of meat per day. Meat is what it's all about :).

You could be gaining water weight already, some people are more prone to it than others. at day 3 though it is more likely to be increased food and hydration. We'll see how it goes though.

I find it REALLY helpful to write down the day of the log and the weigh in for that day, everyday. Makes it much easier for the readers to keep track of.

This cycle is much, much better than what you first proposed but do try to make some diet changes. Good luck.

for your FRIDAYS why would you train shoulders two days in a row? lol... I would throw in abs and whatever other miscellaneous exercises you can, you can do stretching/endurance stuff, and then cardio. 4 days a week of actual lifting is plenty if you're going about it with the proper intensity.

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
maybe i could substitute the ppj in for a turkey sandwich or something, just choice ppj for the good fats in peanut butter really. lol .. as far as the friday idk lol, i just love lifting and training so HATE to not go to the gym but like you said abs would prob be a good choice or maybe switch a workout with a friday

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would most definitely work on that "meal plan"

How old are you?

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
So after doing some thinking i have decided to change my lifting schedule just a tad..

Mon- Legs
Tues-Chest Tri
Wed-abs
Thurs-Shoulders
Friday-Back Bi
Also.... i would like to report
DAY 1
189 lbs :) (waterrrr but still its weight :)

I did shoulders today, but next week as you can see they will be done on thrus.
today did shoulders. overall pretty decent workout worked the front delts pretty good with some front db/bb raises :) overall a good lift

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
Imprez

what would you suggest that i change on my meal plan, (I know its not much at the moment) but would love for some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.