The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

tattoopierced1

Applied Nutriceuticals was gracious enough to let me log their new products the One and 2nd Gear. Before I begin, I would like to respectfully ask that all side conversations be left out of this log, as I would like to solely focus on logging these products. I am going to be running this in a bulk, trying to increase as much body mass as possible. I am doing somewhat of a dirty bulk, as I am training currently for a local charity strongman event this summer. I dont put on fat very easy, so I expect even through eating pretty much whatever I want, I will put on a minimal amount of fat as I am the classic ectomorph bodytype.

Here is a skeletal frame of the diet I follow, I do make changes to this, and will make changes as necessary as weight progresses as I see fit.

1: 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop WMS, 1 banana, 2 cups whole milk
2: 1/2 cup uncooked cream of wheat, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 cup whole milk
3: Subway footlong sandwich/1 large chicken breast with stove top stuffing (whole wheat), 1 bagel
4: 1 scoop whey protein, 1/2 cup uncooked cream of wheat, 1 bagel
5: 20oz 1% chocolate milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 scoop WMS
6: steak or chicken with rice or pasta

I measure out the cream of wheat and then cook it in the microwave, uncooked doesnt mean I mix it with my shakes, just what I measure out, uncooked before cooking.

Lunches and dinners usually fluctuate greatly, however I consume large amounts of food at each of these meals and still stay lean.

I will be training with a lower rep scheme to build up strength, staying in the 6-8 rep range for most exercises, going into 10-12 rep range just for smaller muscle groups.

I will also be supplying before/after pictures for this log, as well as hopefully some video of training for some of the events like the tire flip. We have a 900lb tire at the gym we will be training with and can hopefully get some good video of.

Again, I would like to thank AppNut for letting me log this and cant wait to see the results. I will post dosing scheme once I receive the product and update with my starting weight once I receive everything and start.

tattoopierced1

Final review for The One:

Overall I can say I am very very pleased with this product. I had minimal sides while using, and it had alot of positives for someone wanting to go on an all out bulk. It helps increase hunger very well, and with increased protein and fats, you will put on size very easily. I stayed relatively lean throughout the bulk, and noticed very very minimal amounts of fat increase.

I started this log at 229lbs and got up to 239lbs before getting sick due to the weather, when I dropped back to 236lbs. It also took me a while to get started with the gains before I figured out this compound worked its best with an increase in healthy fats. Once I made this diet change, the gains took off like a rocket.

Strength was up using this compound, although I dont know that I would classify this PH as an all out "strength" compound.

No hair loss was noticed, although I am not prone to MPB, I didnt shed at all. Acne breakouts were non existent on this, which was VERY nice.

The first few weeks (2 max) I noticed a slightly increased sex drive, but after those two weeks, things seemed to settle down to normal, again, fine by all means by me and my fiancee.

I did not notice any abnormal sleeping habits while using this either, but I never dosed later than 12 noon. I was at 4 caps per day and for someone over 200lbs wanting to put on size, this is the perfect amount. I find that splitting up the caps works best too, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon keeps hunger going all day strong. I did not notice this when taking all 4 caps at the same time, appetite seemed to drop off around dinner. Split doses are a must IMO with this compound unless you are doing a recomp.

You will want an increase in your water intake while using this, as I could tell back pumps could become a problem, although no where near the likes of the dreaded SD back pumps. Again, this can be countered by an adequate intake of water throughout the day.

I had some slight joint pain while using this, although I cannot attribute this to ONE directly, I went from a pure hypertrophy routine to a strength routine and it is likely the added weight to my joints from what they are used to are a direct suspect of this. Again, if ONE did attribute any of this, can be easily countered by dosing glucosomine, MSM, chrondrotin a few weeks before starting the ONE. Fish oil should help to with this, and should be used as it is a healthy fat, so you can kill two birds with one stone in that effect.

I would love to see this stacked with a wet compound at some point, as I think it would help stay lean, and with the addition of a wetter compound, alleviate any joint issues, while continuing to go heavy.

AppNut did a great job in bringing this to market and think that this is a great addition to the many PH lineups that are out there, and will be a serious contender once people try it out and see its results.

Great job to them, and a big thank you for allowing me to test this. If anyone has any questions or needs additional info please let me know and I'll try to answer based on my experience with this.

Attachments

tattoopierced1

Supplements to be used while logging this will be the obvious whey protein, WMS, fish oil and I will be using HyperPump/HyperTroph X if I need a good pre workout kick in the butt. Outside of that, I am keeping it clean. I have the obvious Caber/Nolva/Letro on hand in case of any progest/estrogen problems that pop up.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Yea!
I am excited to follow this one especially with the strong man training aspect. Should be pretty awesome.

Good luck!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man and congrats on getting to test this, I'll be following closely.

tattoopierced1

Yea!
I am excited to follow this one especially with the strong man training aspect. Should be pretty awesome.

Good luck!
The events I'll be training for will be the farmers walk, sandbag carry and load, tire flip, and truck pull.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I will be following along eagerly awaiting your feedback.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone's gonna blow up......You're going to love this stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey TP, where is your dosing falling in regards to your W/O. do you hit the gym in the AM or PM/night? are you spliting the dosage, or taking all at once?

tattoopierced1

Hey TP, where is your dosing falling in regards to your W/O. do you hit the gym in the AM or PM/night? are you spliting the dosage, or taking all at once?
I'm usually in the gym during the week around 4:30pm, so I'm thinking about dosing all 3 pills around 1pm or so, that way I wont have trouble sleeping at night.
During the weekends I can be in there anywhere from 10am to 9pm, but will probably keep the 1pm dose time to keep things consistent.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm usually in the gym during the week around 4:30pm, so I'm thinking about dosing all 3 pills around 1pm or so, that way I wont have trouble sleeping at night.
During the weekends I can be in there anywhere from 10am to 9pm, but will probably keep the 1pm dose time to keep things consistent.
What time do you call bedtime? I kind of have a feeling that 1pm dosing might mess with you @ night a little.

tattoopierced1

What time do you call bedtime? I kind of have a feeling that 1pm dosing might mess with you @ night a little.
I'm usually in bed around 9:30 every night. I'll gauge it and see, if I dont sleep well the first few nights, I can always push it earlier in the day to take them.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
subbd, im definitely interested in following this one...good luck!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm usually in bed around 9:30 every night. I'll gauge it and see, if I dont sleep well the first few nights, I can always push it earlier in the day to take them.
Cool, I'm curious to see how it does for you that late. Maybe mine was just hype from what I got from the 1st dose and i couldn't sleep! lol

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
definitely in on this one man. very ecited to see how it works for you. good luck man.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
take it when you first get up....

tattoopierced1

Recieved my package yesterday and started today. I am going on the recommended 4 caps for over 200lbs and am taking it in one dose. I took them around noon today and weighed in at 229lbs. I will try and take measurements today/tomorrow and get some before pics in from the gym tonight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm already starting to think 4 is too much for me just 2 days in :D but i'm not sure yet, so i'll stick with it a little longer

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recieved my package yesterday and started today. I am going on the recommended 4 caps for over 200lbs and am taking it in one dose. I took them around noon today and weighed in at 229lbs. I will try and take measurements today/tomorrow and get some before pics in from the gym tonight.

looking foward to see how you felt, and if no kidding effects hit you today in the gym.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
subbed, interested in this one. :bruce3:

tattoopierced1

Just got back from the gym. I was tired going in there and had a full belly thanks to some shrimp creole and rice. Did back today and I felt what I can only explain as feeling "powerful", like deep down in my muscle bellies. Started off with deadlifts, 405 for 3 sets, 8/6/4, then Hammer Strength Iso Low rows, 180lbs per side for 3 sets of 10/8/6, followed by wide grip pulldowns, stack for 12/10/8 (200lbs I think), and then Isolated lat cable pulls 40lbs 3 sets of 10/8/8

Took measurements today too they are as follows:
Chest (under the arms around the nipples): 45"
Shoulders: 56 3/4"
R Bicep: 16 1/2"
L Bicep: 16 1/2"
R Forearm: 12 3/4"
L Forearm: 12 1/2"
Waist: 36 1/2"
R Quad: 23"
L Quad: 23"
R Calf: 15"
L Calf: 14 3/4"

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
goog log, thats some good weight on the deads.

tattoopierced1

goog log, thats some good weight on the deads.
I felt like I could go up in weight, but didnt want to push it. I was in the hospital ER last Friday due to some really nasty virus that has been going around and I've not been at 100% all week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking straight jacked my man. Those pics are what I want my finished product to be when I can finish loosing the excess bodyfat and gain more muscle mass. (no homo)

I can't wait to see where you end up after this run!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Looking straight jacked my man. Those pics are what I want my finished product to be when I can finish loosing the excess bodyfat and gain more muscle mass. (no homo)

couldnt agree more.

tp, looking massive dood. it will be very interesting to see what kind of gains you make.

are you noticing that "stim" effect some of the testers have said they experienced? or just a motivated to kill something type of feeling?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
If the stim effect is that strong i may cut out tea and coffee for a while.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 'powerful' feeling only gets better bro, trust me!

tattoopierced1

couldnt agree more.

tp, looking massive dood. it will be very interesting to see what kind of gains you make.

are you noticing that "stim" effect some of the testers have said they experienced? or just a motivated to kill something type of feeling?
No, no stim effect for the first dose. The powerful feeling I mentioned came on around 2-3 hours after taking the pills and stuck with me all day, but it was far from a stim feeling.

Slept fine as well, no issues there with taking the pills around noon.

tattoopierced1

thanks bro, however I've put on a bit of BF from where I normally sit, but I'm doing a dirty bulk, trying to put on as many pounds as possible before I cut. Hoping to get to 240 or as close to it as possible.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, however I've put on a bit of BF from where I normally sit, but I'm doing a dirty bulk, trying to put on as many pounds as possible before I cut. Hoping to get to 240 or as close to it as possible.
sums up the last 6 months for me. still have another month. hoping to end up around 213-215 before i recomp.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

I would take your version of little bit of body fat. :) I was dirty bulking for 15+ years before I finally started trying to get in shape. This run should have you much closer to your 240lb goal. Also, looking at the video logs of the big dude that ran it you might get close while dropping body fat in the process.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck TP, looking forward to your results.

I remember when you first came to AM as a skinny classic ecto, you've come a long long way my man. Keep up the good work.

tattoopierced1

Just got back from doing quads. I am noticing a nice big dose of aggression about 2 hours after taking 4 pills. I am very level headed and never let my emotions get the best of me so it is a nice "focused aggression" just in time for the gym for me.

Hack Squat (stance 3 inches apart, in machine reversed): 630lbs 8/7/6
Incline Leg Press (wide stance): 500lbs 8/8/6
Occlusive leg extensions: 150lbs 15/12/10/9
Standing Calf raises: 630lbs 15/15/15

I am noticing an increase in hunger as well. I am very surprised at how fast acting this is, as I am very in tune with my body, and appetite is always something I struggle with, however the past 2 days I've been a bottomless pit compared to normal. I've noticed a slight increase in sex drive as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get to start mine tomorrow but as I type this there's a big winter storm coming our way and if it hits like they say it will then I can expect the gym to be closed...

tattoopierced1

I get to start mine tomorrow but as I type this there's a big winter storm coming our way and if it hits like they say it will then I can expect the gym to be closed...
Do some Rocky 4 training.. grab you a log and run through the snow ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about I watch Rocky and eat the chocolate covered strawberries I bought my girlfriend? No, I have no idea why I hold on to fat... STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!

lol

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in, Get angry and smash them weights like they stole something. You already look sick man, your gonna blow up on this S**T :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the hunger is handy if you are bulking, not so much in a recomp

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
the hunger is handy if you are bulking, not so much in a recomp

I'm really hoping someone logs the One with Slim X for just this reason.

In fact, I may give it a go if I can set aside the time necessary for the appropriate training and pct.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine will be on a recomp of sorts. It won't be an all out one simply because I can't afford the proper diet at this moment or supplements to aid in a full one.