dosage tribulus

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive looked....feel like i should be apologizing for asking. ;)
i figure a good amount of trib i should be taking is about 1250-1500mgs? Im only taking this, zma, and continued flax use for a post cycle, following a 4 week use of 1:1 ratio 1-test/4ad. thanx guys

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well....Since I am the self-proclaimed Tribulus King (okay, maybe not)....

You could eat 5 pounds of Tribulus per day and that would not matter....its all about that amount of Saponins you ae getting in.  The Saponins that are responsible for boosting Testosterone production are whats called Furostanolic Saponins...

And these furostanolic saponins are what you need to get the 1250-1500mg/day of.  The only product that can economically supply this is Fuzu by Syntrax (with 450mg of F. Saponins per capsule)

Other saponins you might want to research are: Dioscin, protodioscin and trillarin.

LG. :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
And these furostanolic saponins are what you need to get the 1250-1500mg/day of.  The only product that can economically supply this is Fuzu by Syntrax (with 450mg of F. Saponins per capsule)

ahh, then approx 450mg of fsaponins is ideal?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage

ahh, then approx 450mg of fsaponins is ideal?
no, no, no....

it doesnt matter how much tribulus you eat....its the amout of saponins you get and you need 1250-1500mg/day of saponins....so that would be like 3 caps of fuzu/day...but I recommend double that...or 6 caps/day for increased anabolic properties and natural testosterone recovery.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thank brother. i might have been a bit :confused: if i took the lower dose...:) appreciate it

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
And let me just say that after a week on FUZU, your libido will skyrocket, good stuff ;) :D