Xtreme Tren solo cycle

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Tren (Tri-City Chemicals) solo cycle... no more, added AX SD on week 4!

I've decided to start another Xtreme Tren by Tri-City Chemicals (19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) cycle, this time it will be solo. Here goes:

Objective: Increase lean body mass - want muscle!

Starting stats on 01/18/2009:

* Height: 5'8.5"
* Weight: 168 lbs on empty :whip:
* BF: 15%
* Waist: 31 1/2"
* Chest: 41"
* Thighs: 20 1/2"
* Calves: 14"
* Shoulders: ~ 47 1/4" (this was quirky to measure without help)
* Biceps: 12"
* Forearms: 10"

End of cycle stats on 03/01/2009
* Height: 5'8.5"
* Weight: 174 lbs on empty (+6 lbs) :whip:
* BF: 12.7% (- 2.3%)
* Waist: 31 1/2":
* Chest: 40" ( -1")
* Thighs: 21" (+ 0.5")
* Calves: 14 1/2" (+ 0.5")
* Shoulders: 48" (+ 0.75")
* Biceps: 12 3/4" (+ 0.75")
* Forearms: 10 1/2" (+ 0.5")

Background: I ran a cut through a quasi V diet for the last 4 weeks. I went to almost 1500 cals below maintenance on average every day.
Supplements included:
* Scivation Sesamin: 3 a day
* Primaforce CLA: 3 a day
* SNS RK: 3 a day
* SNS TTA: 2 a day (the last two weeks)
* Xtend & bulk BCAA
* Citrulline Malate
* Beta Alanine
* L-Leucine
* NOW Policosanol 1 a day
* NOW P-5-P 1 a day
* Calcium + Vit D (600mg/400UI) 1 a day
For more info and a visual comparison go here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/113690-quick-post-my.html

Diet: I will begin adding carbs gradually on a weekly basis. I will start with brown rice, it is my staple since it does not bloat me like other carb sources. I will continue the quasi V plan structure by including brown rice with my first meals of the day. I will do my best to manage my diet to keep me at the same BF% or lower. I will probably post diet details on a weekly basis.

Expectations: Since I've been fairly carb depleted for four weeks, I suspect my muscles will start filling up as soon as I start adding carbs daily. Therefore, any weight increase the first couple of weeks should be attributed to this and not the Xtreme Tren, at least from what I've learned from reading about CKD, V diet, and logs of people here on AM - there are lots of good people here, lots to learn!

Xtreme Tren cycle info:
* Week 1: 60mg ED
* Week 2: 60mg-90mg ED
* Week 3: 60mg-90mg ED
* Week 4: 60mg-90mg ED
(Not sure if I will go 5-6 weeks on this, it all depends on BP)
NO MORE SOLO! :whip: Changes made to original solo plan on 5th day of week 4
* Week 1: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED
* Week 2: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED
* Week 3: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED
* Week 4: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED, 10mg AX SD daily started Thursday
* Week 5: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED, 10mg AX SD ED
* Week 6: 60mg Xtreme Tren ED, 10mg AX SD ED

Cycle supps:
* SNS TTA: 2 a day
* Xtend & bulk BCAA
* Citrulline Malate
* Beta Alanine
* L-Leucine
* NOW P-5-P 1 a day
* Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract in case of BP problems
* Activated Charcoal in case I need an emergency detox LOL - I've never had to use it but just in case

PCT:
* AI's PCS
* NOW I3C
* All the on-cycle supps
Note: I don't know how to obtain a pharmaceudical SERM now - not asking for source either. I used NOLVA many times before the gov. cracked down on research supps. I know I take a risk by not having a SERM on hand, however I'd rather risk this than problems with the law. Please don't flame - you should know that this will be the third time for me on Xtreme Tren (first was bridged with CEL H-Drol; second solo) and the previous two cycles I only used PCS and P-5-P and did not have any problems. I do have the following AI supps in case I need an AI: Trione & 6-OXO, transdermal Formestane in NP's Penetrate + 5g Formestane in powder form. If I get in trouble I'll just go to my doctor.

Tomorrow is a holday, but if my doctor is open I will go to get blood drawn for basic tests, specifically lipids.

Now that I have a digital camera (about time I got one :) )I will use the second post to upload progress pics. I will attach today's "before" pic.

This is but a segment of my journey to get to 200 lbs with single digit BF. I hope this log is useful to you.

Cycle Summary.
If you don't want to read the entire log and want a summary, here it is. Overall milestones and cycle summary:
* Day zero: 168 lbs @ 15% BF. This is the starting point.
* End of cycle: 174 lbs @ 12.7% BF. Cycle was 6 weeks long.
* End of PCT: 173.5 lbs @ 17%BF. PCT was 4 weeks long.
* End of post-PCT: 73 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Post-PCT was 4 weeks long.

I have to keep pushing and want to get to 180 lbs with no changes in BF, or some reduction in BF, before I consider another cycle.

This may be the end of my log, we'll see. Thanks for tuning in and I hope my log is useful to anyone reading it. If this is your first time here, stats and progress pics are posted in page 1 and page 4 of this log.

Last edited:
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
"Before" and progress pictures.

1st pic: Day 0 - 01/18/2009 168 lbs @ 15% BF
2nd pic: end of week 1 01/25/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg daily; 167 lbs @ 12.7% BF
3rd pic: end of week 2 02/01/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg daily; ??? lbs @ 12.7% BF
4th pic: end of week 3 02/08/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg daily; 172 lbs @ 12.7% BF
5th pic: end of week 4 02/15/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg daily and started AX SD on Thursday at 10mg daily; 169.5 lbs @ 11% BF
6th pic: end of week 5 02/22/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg and AX SD 10mg daily; 174 lbs @ 12.7% BF. Go to page 3 to see additional progress pics of bis and legs.
7th pic: end of week 6 03/01/2009 using Xtreme Tren 60mg and AX SD 10mg daily; 174 lbs @ 12.7% BF. This is the end of my cycle - PCT here I come! :biglaugh: :whip:
8th pic: end of week 7 03/08/2009 using AI's PCS 4 caps daily; 172 lbs @ 12.7% BF
9th pic: end of week 8 03/15/2009 using AI's PCS 4 caps daily and NOW I3C 2 caps daily; 172 lbs @ 15% BF. Eeek! This does not work for me! :whip:
xxx xxx: end of week 9 03/22/2009 using AI's PCS 4 caps daily and NOW I3C 2 caps daily; Spring break, no update and no pic
xxx xxx: end of week 10 03/29/2009 using AI's PCS 4 caps daily and NOW I3C 2 caps daily; 173.5 lbs @ 17%BF; no pic. Eeek! I've let myself go too far - it is recovery time!
10th pic: end of week 11 04/05/2009 first week post-PCT; 171.3 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Working fast to get back on track. :whip:

Note: I didn't know there is a limit of 10 pics per post. Remaining post-PCT stats and pics will be on Post #105 of this log.

Attachments

Last edited:
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Cycle supps:
* SNS TTA: 2 a day
* Xtend & bulk BCAA
* Citrulline Malate
* Beta Alanine
* L-Leucine
* NOW P-5-P 1 a day
PCT is light, but if its worked for you in the past, by all means continue. PCT varies from person to person IMO.

as far as support supps, i see you've been reading thundergods posts about the benefits of policosanol. i would also IMO add celery seed extract for blood pressure, and 5-HTP to combat some of the aggression that gets nasty around week 3-4.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i was going to say run it longer, but with that pct i say stick with 4 weeks.

All else looks good from here.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've been using NOW Policosanol for a good 5-6 years now. The longest break I've had of not taking it has been 3 months. I do keep Celery Seed Extract on hand and have used it many times before to manage BP cycle problems - I'll edit first post. Thanks.

Also, the Xtreme Tren/H-Drol bridge was 6 weeks long and I only used PCS and P-5-P and I was fine at the end.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 2 currently using XTreme Tren at 90mg with good results. 90mg seems to be the sweet spot and some have gone to 120mg. My main reason for sticking at 90mg is due to stacking with P-Plex. I gained 5lbs the first week, but my weight loss slowed in week 2. I wish you the best with your journey.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I've been using NOW Policosanol for a good 5-6 years now. The longest break I've had of not taking it has been 3 months. I do keep Celery Seed Extract on hand and have used it many times before to manage BP cycle problems - I'll edit first post. Thanks.

Also, the Xtreme Tren/H-Drol bridge was 6 weeks long and I only used PCS and P-5-P and I was fine at the end.
Best of luck with your cycle.
About your BP..
Do you have a baseline BP for the start of this cycle?
Have you had BP problems on your other cycles of Tren?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't have BP problems, but all anabolics I've used including Xtreme Tren usually increase my BP. I didn't get a BP reading this morning before starting.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
getting ready to do a bottle of this myself. I'll be watching this one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
good luck. subbed.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Although my official update will be tomorrow I could not help to post that my BF is about 12.7%. I took some pics and will compare with tomorrow's then post.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Stats and progress pics updates. Feeling good so far. Need to increase carbs to get muscles going...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You look leaner already. Keep it up.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, now I need to start packing in the muscle haha :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get a chance to weigh in and won't be making it to the gym today. I'll probably weigh in first thing tomorrow morning and use that as the weigh in for the week.

Overall feeling good, a bit lethargic and sometimes feeling "shaky". I wonder if Xtreme Tren has similar hypoglycemic effects like SD since I feel much better after I eat. My body keeps telling me I need to eat more and more frequently... perhaps I should listen...

Caliper measures 8mm putting me at 12.7% BF, not sure if it will drop since I need to eat more.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
First pic: Day 0 - 01/18/2009 168 lbs @ 15% BF
Second pic:_end of week 1 01/25/2009 using Xtreme Tren 30mg daily; 167 lbs @ 12.7% BF
Third pic:___end of week 2 02/01/2009 using Xtreme Tren 30mg daily; ??? lbs @ 12.7% BF
Dude is this right? Your dosing this Tren at 30mgs a day????????
30 mgs aint gonna do sh!t for you.. 60mgs is under dosed...
Silver tried to tell you to run 90mgs..

I'm on day 7 of my Tren Xtreme cycle and I'm doing 90mgs straight thru..
I'm up a even 5 pounds today. I was up 7 pounds on Friday, but was so fricken bloated with food I puked up into my throat a bit. I cut back the carbs and calories the last few days and dropped a few pounds down the toliet. I'm back to grubbin hard again and I'm gonna lose my abs by the end of the cycle, but I'd already uppped my food intake for a month pre-cycle. I can already see I'm growing and I'm feeling stronger.
Best of luck for your cycle and I'll be watching your log..

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Dude is this right? Your dosing this Tren at 30mgs a day????????
30 mgs aint gonna do sh!t for you.. 60mgs is under dosed...
Silver tried to tell you to run 90mgs..
Thanks for pointing that out. I am taking 60mg ED, had a typo, it happens when I'm not fully awake :)

I'll probably go up to 90mg ED starting Sunday. This is my 3rd cycle using Xtreme Tren and I learned on the previous two cycles that if I up the dose too fast I get BP problems, so I'm prolonging the low dose of 60mg ED.

Sounds like your cycle is going good.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This past week was difficult. I was out of town on business the entire week and managed to get one cardio session on Monday morning, which sucks. I did fairly well with my diet but the last two days I ate some junk food like McDonalds and pizza... :( :whip:

I'm up to 172 lbs yet BF% remains at 12.7% and I look puffy, probably from too much salt in the food I ate.

Feeing guilty and upset, I went to the gym this morning and did a full body 2 hour workout with primary focus on legs. I feel great now and will be back on track this week.

I want to increase daily dose of Xtreme Tren to 90mg, but I'm torn between this and adding AX SD at 10mg daily... So far no sides to report since my dosing is fairly low, but my lifts are improving slowly, and I'd like to keep the cycle side free... but the AX SD is really tempting... I've used SD before and my limit is 20mg daily solo, so if I stack with Xtreme Tren I won't do more than 10mg SD daily... hmmm...

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Right on SS.. your tren cycle is 8 days ahead of mine..
I'm sitting on Mdrol and thinking of throwin it in too..
I'm at 90mgs straight thru on the Tren for 6 weeks..
I'm still up in the air on what to do with the Mdrol.. I might just stack it the last 3 weeks with the Tren, or pulse pre-work out the last 3 weeks..

sk8board311

Awards
Up ur dosage man, im takin 120mg xtreme tren(tr city) and i have no sides at all. starting week three today, up 10 lbs, and im up on bench max about 75 lbs. I hit 315 on incline yesterday, and b4 i started i was reppin 185 ok on flat bench. **** is wicked, just heavily underdosed IMO. but then again thats just my opinion lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Up ur dosage man, im takin 120mg xtreme tren(tr city) and i have no sides at all. starting week three today, up 10 lbs, and im up on bench max about 75 lbs. I hit 315 on incline yesterday, and b4 i started i was reppin 185 ok on flat bench. **** is wicked, just heavily underdosed IMO. but then again thats just my opinion lol
You are telling me you went from repping 185 on a flat bench to incline pressing 315 in 3 weeks.:liar:

Btw... 185+75= 260, not 315.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
You are telling me you went from repping 185 on a flat bench to incline pressing 315 in 3 weeks.:liar:

Btw... 185+75= 260, not 315.
X2 :numbered:
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Ya, that sets the BS decector off...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
He's giving two values for two different exercises: flat and incline.

In other news, I have not decided if I want to bridge AX SD or not... ugh...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

You really think that he can incline 55 lbs more than he can flat bench? And up that much in 3 weeks... I am on Xtreme tren right now too, I'll let you know if I have a 130 lbs gain on my bench in 3 weeks. lol.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not really, I was simply pointing out that he gave two distinct values. My shoulders would come off if I jumped that much in such a short time, but he's really doing it then I'm good with it - however there is always the risk of tendon damage.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Not really, I was simply pointing out that he gave two distinct values. My shoulders would come off if I jumped that much in such a short time, but he's really doing it then I'm good with it - however there is always the risk of tendon damage.
Well for sure, if he likes the product that is great. If he is having a good run, then even better. Those numbers are just silly though. 315 is a pretty convenient number to just land on randomly, and jumps in weight like that aren't even achieved on Tren Ace.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards

Bro send me the AX SD, I'll run it for ya! :tongue2:
I'm taking in 3100mgs of hawthorn berry between my cycle support and pills a day.. my BP before starting was 116/64 and on day 15 of my cycle I was at 122/72.. thought I'd share that with you since you have BP concerns...
Hows your cycle going.. strength gains, weight, sides, ect...

sk8board311

Awards
read it again i said reppppppping 185, to hittin 315 i wasnt reppin 315....come on now. why would i lie

sk8board311

Awards
and i was also using the point that generally for most people incline is harder. I was at about a 245 max, repping 185. N i had nevver even topped 225 on incline.

sk8board311

Awards
oh n i said i started week 2, so it was only 2 weeks bud

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
oh n i said i started week 2, so it was only 2 weeks bud
Yes we all know incline is harder, that is why it is even harder to believe what you wrote.

So in two weeks you put 70lbs on your incline bench press max. Still sounds fishy to me (sorta like a muscletech ad), but if you did, good for you.

sk8board311

Awards
well being as that i started this cycle after a 3 week break, its been very effective. its also my first cycle, so my receptors are still fresh. I was also just starting to break thru a plateau. So all things considered, its worked very well. N no this is not an add lol. realshit

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Bro send me the AX SD, I'll run it for ya! :tongue2:
I'm taking in 3100mgs of hawthorn berry between my cycle support and pills a day.. my BP before starting was 116/64 and on day 15 of my cycle I was at 122/72.. thought I'd share that with you since you have BP concerns...
Hows your cycle going.. strength gains, weight, sides, ect...
... I just noticed my hands reached for the AX SD and broke the seal - bottle is open... :tongue2:
Bottle expired 05/2007 but has been kept in a cool, dark place - it should be good.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run the same compound with mdrol the last 3 weeks. How is the tren extreme treating ya?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It is going good, I extended the low dose to 4 weeks.

This morning my right hand reached for an SD cap and put it in my mouth... I better change the thread title now because this is no longer a solo cycle haha

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It is going good, I extended the low dose to 4 weeks.

This morning my right hand reached for an SD cap and put it in my mouth... I better change the thread title now because this is no longer a solo cycle haha

Nice:)

How are you dosing now. How much tren, how much drol?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Super and Tren should be a blast, just keep those support supps high!

My strength is already through the roof on Tren and it is only day 4.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've updated the first post with changes. Here's what I'm doing :)

I don't know if I want to stay at 60mg on Xtreme Tren or bump it to 90mg... I'll probably bump first thing next week to give my body a few days to adjust to the SD.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

I don't know if I want to stay at 60mg on Xtreme Tren or bump it to 90mg... I'll probably bump first thing next week to give my body a few days to adjust to the SD.

90mg was the sweet spot for me on Xtreme Tren. Do keep an eye on your blood pressure though as mine was very high.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I learned that from the first Xtreme Tren cycle - it was not fun. 90mg daily was great at the gym but BP started scaring me some. I'm probably going to stay at 60mg for the rest of the cycle since I added SD. We'll see, maybe I'll go up to 90mg on Sunday...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
no, just taking one 10mg cap daily around 10am

DLM5

DLM5

Awards

Right on SS 10 mgs a day isn't to agressive, and I like how you don't push your dosages past what you know your body can handle.

I decided today to just keep my cycle solo with the Tren and skip the Mdrol..
I was back on forth on pulsing it or just stacking it.
I'm 19 days in and have been up a steady 11lbs the last two days. I'm going 6weeks total on the Tren.
I figured I'd spare my liver the 3 weeks of Mdrol followed by 4 weeks of Clomid in PCT. Sure I'd prolly make more gains stacking the Mdrol for the last 3
weeks, but I know my liver values would be worse for it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement DLM5.

I'm glad your cycle is going well. Xtreme Tren by itself will do you good.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to drop the RK and TTA tomorrow for the remainder of the cycle and PCT. I'll probably start taking them again after PCT.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
New progress pic uploaded, go to first page second post to see all progress pictures. I'm starting to fill in some, my BF% went down a little, but still need to eat more to make the muscles grow :whip:

I've decided to stop taking RK and TTA starting today - I think my body needs a break. I'm also going to stop taking citrulline malate - the pumps at the gym from Xtreme Tren and perhaps SD are going up and the citrulline malate will only complicate workouts.

So, since I'm removing citrulline malate, I won't be taking any Xtend. I think I'll just use a mixture of bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, beta alanine, and splenda or equal for flavoring for the remainder of the cycle and PCT.

All supplements removed will probably be added at the end of PCT for post-PCT. Stay tuned.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you are seeing similar things that I was with Xtreme Tren. You definately look leaner, but at the same time fuller and more muscular. Great progress for sure!!!!!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement. Two more weeks left on cycle... we'll see what I look like post-PCT :) :whip:

jman3967

Awards
heard a lot of good things about tren extreme by ACL so i thought id give it a try to touch up some things before spring break. im going to be running it for 4 weeks at 2 pills ed the first week (maybe the entire cycle depending on BP issues) and bumping it to 3 ed for the last three weeks. im thinking about adding in HMG by ACL the last two weeks to counteract the higher estrogen that comes with the increase in test yay or nay???

for pct im planning on using either Drive or Mass fx to boost test as well as liquid tamox or nolva (tamoxifen) at 40/40/30/20.
hypothetically speaking lets say i cant get my hands on either liquid tamox or nolva how does ACL's estro extreme and mass fx/drive sound for pct?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
heard a lot of good things about tren extreme by ACL so i thought id give it a try to touch up some things before spring break. im going to be running it for 4 weeks at 2 pills ed the first week (maybe the entire cycle depending on BP issues) and bumping it to 3 ed for the last three weeks. im thinking about adding in HMG by ACL the last two weeks to counteract the higher estrogen that comes with the increase in test yay or nay???

for pct im planning on using either Drive or Mass fx to boost test as well as liquid tamox or nolva (tamoxifen) at 40/40/30/20.
hypothetically speaking lets say i cant get my hands on either liquid tamox or nolva how does ACL's estro extreme and mass fx/drive sound for pct?
just so we're all clear on this, HMG is epistane at 3x the price. its been done before (read SPAWN logs). its not the best stack IMO, but its not bad either.