CTD Labs Product Ambassador

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Hello,

My name Cedric Milan and I'm the Product Ambassador/Board Rep for CTD Labs. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to ask me any questions you have regarding the CTD Labs products. I will be posting information as it is generated about CTD Labs as well as running product logs that you may find interesting or helpful to reaching your goals as well.

We are at www.ctdlabs.com - Clinical Testing and Development - Quality First - Home Page and appreciate you taking the time to stop through,

Ced

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
:arms:

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Thank you! Glad to be on Anabolicminds.com. Exciting time for the company as new products and dosing forms will be introduced moving forward. One product I'm excited about is the Noxivol product now available in powder form.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! Glad to be on Anabolicminds.com. Exciting time for the company as new products and dosing forms will be introduced moving forward. One product I'm excited about is the Noxivol product now available in powder form.
I assume you guys will be reformulating everything with dmaa in it?

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
I assume you guys will be reformulating everything with dmaa in it?
Noxipro will be replaced officially at the end of the year by Noxipro Chrome. Hypercuts is in the testing phase and Adralin is in the process of discovery and research with some new promising ingredients.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noxipro will be replaced officially at the end of the year by Noxipro Chrome. Hypercuts is in the testing phase and Adralin is in the process of discovery and research with some new promising ingredients.
Sounds good. I really like the stack you guys have on the website of Adralin and Noopept, great aid for students for sure.

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Sounds good. I really like the stack you guys have on the website of Adralin and Noopept, great aid for students for sure.
Glad you like that stack! I have never used the Adralin but I currently use Noopept and I will continue, :35:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like that stack! I have never used the Adralin but I currently use Noopept and I will continue, :35:
I can longer take anything with DMAA due to being randomly drug tested at work and being in the military and the fact they dont like DMAA but i think its a great looking stack.