Controlled LABS looking for 6 people to log Golden FinisH Growth & Recovery Formula

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I hope whoever you pick posts some good logs because I've been curious bout this product.. i know all your other products work like my usual GB,WB stack. good luck for whoever gets it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Yea i've requested em when i order.. sometimes i get, sometimes i dont. no biggie.. well im an avid CL user and have tried d@mn near all 'em.. so in time i'll buy a jug and check it out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yea i've requested em when i order.. sometimes i get, sometimes i dont. no biggie.. well im an avid CL user and have tried d@mn near all 'em.. so in time i'll buy a jug and check it out.
Right on :thumbsup: The GFH formula is pretty great !

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im curious about the carb complex that you guys have listed. I'm laying off the WMS for a bit due to some fat gain.. im not going to blame it solely on WMS... but Ima keep my eye on things so.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im curious about the carb complex that you guys have listed. I'm laying off the WMS for a bit due to some fat gain.. im not going to blame it solely on WMS... but Ima keep my eye on things so.
The carb source is from rice & corn, nutrient rich and the formula is sugar free. :)

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize initially that CoriCarb was all that different from WMS since it sounded so much like KwikKarb. Good to know it's got nutrients :) That would explain why my sample wasn't as smooth as I was expecting lol.

Yup :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize initially that CoriCarb was all that different from WMS since it sounded so much like KwikKarb. Good to know it's got nutrients :) That would explain why my sample wasn't as smooth as I was expecting lol.
yup, excellent source of carbs, these are very expensive sources not used by many other products :)