John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello9 CL,

I threw my orange triad bottle out of the trash and about an hour later recovered it because I remember someone back on here Cl says to save these for credit. I have threw away two blue up bottles and a golden finish bottle and another orange triad bottle. I cant prove it so I'm at loss for four cl products.How many Cl product labels must i save for the reward(s)? and what are the rewards?

Thanks again

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Smeton,

I beleive the offer is still valid. However, in order to redeem your prize, you actually need the plastic on the back of the label (cut from the bottle.)

People were going into stores and ripping the labels off of products and sending them in.

Not only does that rip off the nutrition store, makes the product useless, it also rips off Controlled Labs when they send a new prize.

It's sad we live in a world that takes advantage of a company and it's generous offer.

5 labels = free t-shirt
10 labels = free product

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton,

I beleive the offer is still valid. However, in order to redeem your prize, you actually need the plastic on the back of the label (cut from the bottle.)

People were going into stores and ripping the labels off of products and sending them in.

Not only does that rip off the nutrition store, makes the product useless, it also rips off Controlled Labs when they send a new prize.

It's sad we live in a world that takes advantage of a company and it's generous offer.

5 labels = free t-shirt
10 labels = free product
cool I got the bottles. Shame on those people they have no integrity

galuga

Awards
Hey...first post on the boards and of course its a question lol....I've been using controlled labs products for awhile now and just found out about this promo....just wondering if this is still going on and also do the labels need to be accompanied by a receipt or is the plastic part enough?? Thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey...first post on the boards and of course its a question lol....I've been using controlled labs products for awhile now and just found out about this promo....just wondering if this is still going on and also do the labels need to be accompanied by a receipt or is the plastic part enough?? Thanks
Yup it's still going on!
The plastic part is enough, as I'm sure you didn't save your receipts. Just make sure the UPC code is attached to the plastic.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Is this still going on? I tried to find on CL's site, but couldn't find it. Do you have the address where to send everything? And what is the breakdown of # of upcs get you ......

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established