Curiosity

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
After researching your products and their reviews, I am trying to decide on a cutting stack for Mid-June. Upon completion of the EVO stack, would it hurt to start up an advanced cutting cycle of your product? I am weighing my options, and so far the EVO cutting stack I would need no break from the mass stack.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
After researching your products and their reviews, I am trying to decide on a cutting stack for Mid-June. Upon completion of the EVO stack, would it hurt to start up an advanced cutting cycle of your product? I am weighing my options, and so far the EVO cutting stack I would need no break from the mass stack.
that would be fine. I would suggest red acid gen 2, sesaglow and purple wraath and green magnitude if you dont already have a creatine.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input and I am looking forward to giving it a run in a few weeks. If I receive my samples in a few days, would I need to be on a certain product for a while to feel results, or could I judge based on 1st try? I already know you have quality products. Just asking.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input and I am looking forward to giving it a run in a few weeks. If I receive my samples in a few days, would I need to be on a certain product for a while to feel results, or could I judge based on 1st try? I already know you have quality products. Just asking.
The samples are MAINLY for you to evaluate the taste / mixability, but yes many people do notice a boost from Day 1. For actual measurable "results" give the products several weeks to kick in (training and nutrition should ALREADY be on point prior).

:squat:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hooray! I just got my samples in Saturday. I will be ingesting them Monday afternoon and will give feedback as soon as its over. :dance:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Hooray! I just got my samples in Saturday. I will be ingesting them Monday afternoon and will give feedback as soon as its over. :dance:

:clean:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Today I took my freshly sealed sample package of white flood 30 min. prior to workout. It was upper body day. Or half upper body day. I had a wonderful experience with the energy and pump. I could not do but half the work of my usual workout. I got a little jittery(which I like), probably because it was on an empty stomach. But I was pumped before I even finished with a few warm up sets. I give it a 9/10 on mixability, a 7/10 taste, and a definite 10/10 for pump/energy. More updates on purple wrath and green mag. Keep up the good work guys!! I think I have found the perfect pre-workout kick in the a**!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Today I took my freshly sealed sample package of white flood 30 min. prior to workout. It was upper body day. Or half upper body day. I had a wonderful experience with the energy and pump. I could not do but half the work of my usual workout. I got a little jittery(which I like), probably because it was on an empty stomach. But I was pumped before I even finished with a few warm up sets. I give it a 9/10 on mixability, a 7/10 taste, and a definite 10/10 for pump/energy. More updates on purple wrath and green mag. Keep up the good work guys!! I think I have found the perfect pre-workout kick in the a**!
awesome, I knew you would like it :)

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 and I have to say...I have not been sore now for a couple of weeks, no matter how hard I lift, and after taking WF, I only did half of a load and my arms are KILLING me! It feels great to be reminded what it's like. I Love D.O.M.S.!!!:box:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 and I have to say...I have not been sore now for a couple of weeks, no matter how hard I lift, and after taking WF, I only did half of a load and my arms are KILLING me! It feels great to be reminded what it's like. I Love D.O.M.S.!!!:box:
sweet, now take purple wraath and say good by doms :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 28
R1187 Anabolics 2
homer Anabolics 12
General Chat 19