Controlled Labs Stacking

DKG

Awards
i plan on stacking Purple Wraath, Green Mag, and Blue Up

should i expect to see nice gains or should i spend my money wiser?

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
First off what is your age? The only reason I ask is if you are under 21 I would not recommend a test booster at all and if under 18 I would wait till you are.

Diet and training is the biggest component of all success and with out those in check (don't know if yours is or is not) you can not expect much at all. However many have reported quality gains in performance and size from those.

DKG

Awards
I am currently 20, birthday is in July. i wasnt planning on starting it until after my birthday.

i am somewhat new to bodybuilding so bare with me.

i currently eat

brerakfast:
1 cup oatmeal w/2%milk
1 cup of egg beaters
1 bannana

break:
1 whey protein shake
1 apple
2 sliced turkey sandwiches with 5 grain bread

lunch:
6-7oz tuna in water
2 cups broccoli
1 cup of oatmeal

break:
1 whey protein shake
1 orange
2 chicken sandwiches with 5 grain bread

dinner:
pretty much changes every night
spaggetti
steak
grilled chicken
ravioli
burgers
thats all i can think of right now

other than dinner i eat the same thing everyday. not really sure of what else i can eat. and throughout the day i drink about 118 ounces of water

i workout 6 days a week at my home. i interchange between two different workout plans ever other day, so i work out the same muscle three days a week. not sure if thats the best for me either, just kinda got into the habit of it.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I think a great combo for you right now would be green mag and purple wraath you should see some nice gains from this stack. I would wait on the test booster til 21

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I think a great combo for you right now would be green mag and purple wraath you should see some nice gains from this stack. I would wait on the test booster til 21

Thanks for the info and I agree with Cervasa, I may even say wait till after 21 on the test booster but that is just my personal opinion.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I am currently 20, birthday is in July. i wasnt planning on starting it until after my birthday.

i am somewhat new to bodybuilding so bare with me.

i currently eat

brerakfast:
1 cup oatmeal w/2%milk
1 cup of egg beaters
1 bannana

break:
1 whey protein shake
1 apple
2 sliced turkey sandwiches with 5 grain bread

lunch:
6-7oz tuna in water
2 cups broccoli
1 cup of oatmeal

break:
1 whey protein shake
1 orange
2 chicken sandwiches with 5 grain bread

dinner:
pretty much changes every night
spaggetti
steak
grilled chicken
ravioli
burgers
thats all i can think of right now

other than dinner i eat the same thing everyday. not really sure of what else i can eat. and throughout the day i drink about 118 ounces of water

i workout 6 days a week at my home. i interchange between two different workout plans ever other day, so i work out the same muscle three days a week. not sure if thats the best for me either, just kinda got into the habit of it.
That's some GOOOOD eatin :bruce3: