Young face of a company

TheYoungGun

Awards
Hey my name is blake and im 19 years old looking for a supplement that fits me. Please contact im looking to advertise the right supplement. samples are welcomed!!!!

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Hey my name is blake and im 19 years old looking for a supplement that fits me. Please contact im looking to advertise the right supplement. samples are welcomed!!!!
Hello im 18 years old 143 a male and im curious if i should be taking any supplement.
To borrow from another:
A word of advice. Your first 5 posts on a new forum should probably not be about asking for free stuff.
Advice is great here for accomplishing your goals and that is free.

You're 143; 19yo and low body fat...
You want to be 200.

That's almost 60 pounds of relative muscle.
Think abou that for a moment.
Now add 10 years of lifting to achieve it.

So, slow down a bit.
Welcome to AM.

Do you have your nutrition sorted out? Daily average calories and carbs/fat/protein for a certain weekly average bodyweight gain goal?

How about routine, what you are running?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To borrow from another:

Do you have your nutrition sorted out? Daily average calories and carbs/fat/protein for a certain weekly average bodyweight gain goal?

How about routine, what you are running?
I wish I could thank this post more than once!

Meat, eggs, dairy, rice, potatoes, pasta, veggies, beans, nuts - spend your money on these and look up proven beginner training methodologies like 5x5. Supplements are great, but worthless without the fundamentals established first.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Liked for persistence.

Being a newbie and regularly asking for free stuff is not the best way to get free stuff. Buy something and run a log. If the log is good (detailed, thorough & honest) some companies may sponsor you to log their product.

You’re unlikely to get a “free lunch” on AM. You got to give to get.

Good luck!