Push50’s Orange Brainwash Review

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash
Fruit Splash

Taste: 08/10
The taste is not bad, although you can tell it’s there to cover the taste of the other ingredients. Also leaves a slight aftertaste, short duration of Maybe 5 minutes.

Mixabilty: 9/10
No problems there. Used my shaker bottle and shook it just like I would any other preworkout and it was good to go. there was a thin layer of typical foam on the top that dissipated quickly and some residue that settled to the bottom but there was not any major clumping or segregation of the ingredients.
Performance: 10/10
My workout are generally set of 10/10 and a typical workout can run 1.5-2 hours followed by 45 mins of cardio. Most preworkouts seem to get me through the workout and then it’s a push to complete the cardio. With brainwash my focus seemed so intense that I didn’t even think about how long I had been working out. Completed an hour of cardio before my wife came downstairs and ask if I was going to workout all day. Performance on Brainwash due to focus was awesome.

Overall I have to admit that I really liked the way that Brainwash made me feel. By no means a down side and it could be coincidental but when I run Brainwash and my wife works out with me, once my focus gets on her there only one way to relive the focus. I can’t say it will be that way for everyone but we both liked it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great review - I enjoyed the Lemon and am loving the Sour Apple even more, so good to hear Fruit Blast tastes good as well. I too feel I notice more libido with it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn. i’m always looking for something to improve libido. thanks for the review. haven’t tried this yet, but may have a new reason to do so.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn. i’m always looking for something to improve libido. thanks for the review. haven’t tried this yet, but may have a new reason to do so.
No promises on the libido, YMMV. But it seems to be the case often for me with it so far - nifty little bonus side effect for me.