white flood ?

JOHN 62

Awards
just picked some up today,looking to get an idea on what people ar doseing at and is there any wait time before workout?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JOHN 62

Awards
thanks for the reply,just came back from the gym, mixedf 1 scoop focus & energy was good through the whole workout.tomorrow i will try 2 scoops see what happens.also tryed xtend sipping through workout also great stuff.thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply,just came back from the gym, mixedf 1 scoop focus & energy was good through the whole workout.tomorrow i will try 2 scoops see what happens.also tryed xtend sipping through workout also great stuff.thanks again.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REPS:

I continue to read more and more suspect issues with 1,3 dimeth.

It is nice to see White Flood does not contain 1,3. That said, HOW LONG does the "energy" (stimulant) effect last?

From the ingredients list, I would guess the effects dissipate at 2-3 hours.

The only reason I continue to use 1,3 products is due to the 6 hours of stim and anorectic effects. :(

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REPS:

I continue to read more and more suspect issues with 1,3 dimeth.

It is nice to see White Flood does not contain 1,3. That said, HOW LONG does the "energy" (stimulant) effect last?

The only reason I continue to use 1,3 products is due to the 6 hours of stim and anorectic effects. :(
It's hard to say with any certainty how long the effects last as everyone is different, and has different levels of tolerance.

I would say 3-5 hours would be a fair guess.

White FLOOD is formulated to give you a clean energy kick, without the jitters. This allows people to dose closer to bedtime with no interruptions in sleep.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Yep, about 6 hours for me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
white flood is the best preWO product i've used. 2 scoops does the trick for lil ol' me.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Just got a sample tub of this recently.. LOVE IT!!! I do 1.5 scoops normally and Im a big boy. 2 scoops is for leg days. :) Been alternating it with a product that contains 1,3 and the only difference i notice is appetite supressing effects from the 1,3 product.. other than that .. energy, focus, endurance I really dont notice a difference.