Contact for sponsering site?

b22md

Awards
Hi I was just wondering who to talk to about becoming a site sponser. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There is an email link towards the bottom of the main page

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can click on the advertise link at the bottom of the page...hmm I'm not sure what he calls himself right now..board name was jerry, kramer, bobo, etc.. I have not seen him on in awhile so I'm not really sure what alias he is using. You could contact B5150 he can lead you in the right direction.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I have to personally test out all of your products first.

b22md

Awards
thanks for the info! anyone that replied to this thread before this post can have 10% off as a token of my appreciation. hopefully you will see some of my strength training equipment here soon!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info! anyone that replied to this thread before this post can have 10% off as a token of my appreciation. hopefully you will see some of my strength training equipment here soon!
Training Equipment huh :) Looking for a sponsored athlete... Good Luck and hope to see you on the board!

b22md

Awards
You aren't from elitefts, are you?

no, they are a great group with an incredible knowledge base but they are also the reason i got in the business. the amount they and other suppliers overcharge is just flat out ridiculous and that does nothing to help the community. most of the strongmen and powerlifters i have met don't have that kind of money to throw around and i just don't think it is fair. you should not have to be rich to enjoy this type of training. for example, they sell 5/8" chain for $85 + $45 S&H:jaw:, i do the same thing for $70 shipped. somebody had to step in and change things and that is exactly what we are doing

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
no, they are a great group with an incredible knowledge base but they are also the reason i got in the business. the amount they and other suppliers overcharge is just flat out ridiculous and that does nothing to help the community. most of the strongmen and powerlifters i have met don't have that kind of money to throw around and i just don't think it is fair. you should not have to be rich to enjoy this type of training. for example, they sell 5/8" chain for $85 + $45 S&H:jaw:, i do the same thing for $70 shipped. somebody had to step in and change things and that is exactly what we are doing
wow.. good posting.. :D recently Im thinking about buying a PL gears.. sure they werent cheap..