Anabolic Pump 24.99--Limted run-Will go faster than fireworks!

This Price will never ever be seen again...just a unique circumstance that allowed absolute savings.

NutraPlanet.com - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements, Vitamins, Weightloss Products, and Bulk Nutritional Powders!

The sale is not to liquidate the formula. AP is always in high demand but AM is a special part of USPlabs. We have grown together. Thank you!

1. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!
2. Same great AP formula minus the Box
3. This will not last
4. I like fish on fridays

Pick Up some Recreate and experience the SixPackStack! Lose fat quickly and maintiain gym intensity and muscle mass!!

Its an amazing combo!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This Price will never ever be seen again...just a unique circumstance that allowed absolute savings.

NutraPlanet.com - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements, Vitamins, Weightloss Products, and Bulk Nutritional Powders!

The sale is not to liquidate the formula. AP is always in high demand but AM is a special part of USPlabs. We have grown together. Thank you!

1. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!
2. Same great AP formula minus the Box
3. This will not last
4. I like fish on fridays

Pick Up some Recreate and experience the SixPackStack! Lose fat quickly and maintiain gym intensity and muscle mass!!

Its an amazing combo!
Christmas in July! I thought there was a typo when I saw the special sales price. Generous offer and awesome deal!

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
just picked up 2 bottles! Its my 1st go round with AP I've been wanting to try it for a while

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
$24.99 ?? :jaw: I just bought a bottle for $50 at the vitamin shoppe :( lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
so did I, on thursday... take it back

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's already opened though :rant:

..lol it's ok, I still might have to pick some up if there is still some left in a few days..

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
4 BOTTLES!!!

Who's your daddy?! :head:

I'm stoked -- I've been wanting to try this out for a while!! Saw the price, and just had to jump on it. Time for me to sort through all my supplements and see what else I wanna take with it so I can finally start my first log on here!!

Thanks USP!! And thank you NutraPlanet!!! :box:

:djparty:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...I might have to check this stuff out...

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hooolly $hhhiiiit ! I'll be getting me two of those !!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
hope it lasts through the 4th, hoping for a sale at NP and wanna buy all my supps at once.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you Jacob! getting me hooked on AP and then putting these deals out there like this...I was going to cut back on my supp spending! :whiner:

Just ordered 6 bottles of AP :blink:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, I did order a bottle of recreate too:)

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
WOW this is incredible!

Thank you for the amazing deal, USP and NP have seriously just made my day, just got paid too ;)

In for 2 bottles :D

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I get my first paycheck on friday. I really hope I can buy some! With all the carbs I eat, this would really compliment my diet.

AaronTech

Awards
Wow, thanks for the opportunity! :D

I just bought 5 BOTTLES!

:bb2:

you and I both, but I have my doubts for the price, and I want some to run with hdrol.
Why the doubts?

We would never liquidate an inferior product that would be dirty and shittty business.

THe only difference is the capsules are void of printing and it will come without a box besides that it's the exact same product.

Boxed and not boxed product has the exact same formula inside the gelatin capsule.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Why the doubts?

We would never liquidate an inferior product that would be dirty and shittty business.

THe only difference is the capsules are void of printing and it will come without a box besides that it's the exact same product.

Boxed and not boxed product has the exact same formula inside the gelatin capsule.
nah, you misunderstood me i think. From my other posts you can see I support AP. I entered to win the year supply and posted my recreate review on NP.

I met I have my doubts that it will last in stock for 7 days at that price...not about the product.

I wanna buy it but I have two other things I need from NP and was hoping they run a sale on them and could combine em all!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm hoping for a July 4th sale, or at least a gold member code in the coming days, but for me it wasn't worth risking not being able to buy AP at that price, so I said F*** it, and ordered anyways, knowing I'll likely be placing another large order in a few more days. You've gotta figure, the $6 it cost for shipping is negated by the $18 discount (per bottle) you're getting. Why risk missing out on that price? :thumbsup:

nah, you misunderstood me i think. From my other posts you can see I support AP. I entered to win the year supply and posted my recreate review on NP.

I met I have my doubts that it will last in stock for 7 days at that price...not about the product.

I wanna buy it but I have two other things I need from NP and was hoping they run a sale on them and could combine em all!

Cool, I was just asking. I always like to hear the "why" because it helps me understand.

I'm always listen and I have big ears.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I was just asking. I always like to hear the "why" because it helps me understand.

I'm always listen and I have big ears.

no worries. AP is one of the few products that works for me and allows me to eat carbs.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I gave in and bought some, along with my cycle and post cycle support

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you order PCS or Stoked? Stoked is $4 cheaper right now...and you get a free tank!!!!

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
Just picked up 2 bottles...Thanks!!!!!:bow28:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Seven days or while supplies last...
I said screw it and bought 2 bottles, Saving too much money. Dont want to wait and see it sold out by the 4th !!!!:whiner:

I will be making a big order on the 4th...if the deals are hott enough. But this just cant wait!

Thanks!!

I have been waiting to try this too. It will be part of my next stack. In about a month

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are there rumors of a bigger sale for the 4th?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
are there rumors of a bigger sale for the 4th?
>.> the walls have ears....:ntome:

I ordered 2 bottles of AP and it already shipped, sweetness...too bad its a holiday friday, means I wont see it till like monday LOL

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle..wont be using it for 2 months though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I wont be using mine for about a month and a half.

polo

polo

Awards
nice nice im gettin me 2 of ap and 1 recreate
so is this gonna be available before are after the 14th?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
that think that while supplies last thing is almost out ^.^ I noticed it doesnt say in stock anymore, it says it will be 7/14

Still says preorder though and price hasnt changed. so i duno

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
The price will go up most likley once it is restocked.

nidhogge

Awards
Bought 2 bottles, curious to see how this stuff works out. Thanks for the fantastic deal, btw.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only wish I did not already have 6 bottles sitting in my cupboard...it would be 8 to 10 instead.

Unfortunately I cannot feed my family on AnabolicPump alone ;)