Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Come one and Come All, Tester's needed for the Growth Hormone, Sleep, and Recovery Stack by Millennium Sport Technologies!! Below you will find the application as well as the requirements for testers. Please make sure to post your applications here in this thread, no PM's or links to applications somewhere else. Thank you for your interest, and I can't wait to browse through the applications!!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:

• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)

Required Information for application entry:
• Height
• Weight
• Body type
• Training Experience (please be detailed)
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
• Current Sport Played
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
• Current Daily Water Intake
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

Great Opportunity for a few great people to use a great stack. Get those app's rolling in and good luck!!

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
• Age- 21
• Sex - M
• Height- 6'
• Weight- 182
• Body type- ecto
• Training Experience- About 9 months made some huge jumps in strength since then. When I started I could barely lift the bar on bench now I max out at 175 on my bench. Haven't built a lot of size though
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) Bill Starr's 5x5 program
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) Every morning post workout I do HIIT on the elipitical
• Current Sport Played- Baseball, Bowling, Golf, and Paintball
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) Animal Pak, San Infusion, and Creatine Mono
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs- none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) - no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)I follow pretty much the same diet every day I do change it will the season (bulking, cutting, and recomp) right now I am on a recomp and my diet can be found here http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=weakestlinkx
• Current Daily Water Intake- at least a gallon a day
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I have been having some trouble sleeping lately and sleep is what helps you grow the most. I am having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. I was actually looking into buying these products but funds are a little tight this month so I decided to stick to the basics and try to work out my sleep problems naturally.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-29 y.o.
-Male
-190, 13% bf
-3-4 years educated bodybuilding, 15 years powerlifting
-Currently typical HST protocol
-Cardio:20 minutes HIT 2x/wk, 20 minutes steady state 2x/wk
-Not currently in organized athletics
-No Drugs but considering a Havoc cycle in the near future
-300pro/300carb/60f consistent with 1 cheat meal per week
-1-1.5 gallons H20
-Logs completed on AM: ALRI nha stack, H-drol, Pheraplex
-I am very critical of all products and you will get 100% honest feedback. I tend to be sensitive in terms of sleep quality and would like to compare this stack to positive results that I get from Lean Dreams and PowerFull. I had poor results with Abyss.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stack! Good luck to all the entrants! :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great stack for those hot, sleepless nights of summer!

We'll be choosing 6 testers early next week (hopefully Monday if all goes to plan) so get those apps in pronto :D

Don't miss out!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
• Male
• 6ft 1 inch
• Endomorph
• Lifting for 2 years off and on
I have been lifting seriously for the past 9 months
• MWF - Full body split focusing on complex movements
(Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Clean and Press, Pull Downs, etc.)
Tues and Thurs - Cardio - Elliptical and treadmill
Ab Work as well
Twenty Minutes on an Elliptical to warm up then jump over to the treadmill for another 20 minutes with the incline jacked up to work in some of my legs. I finish up with about 10 minutes on the bike. I work HIIT in on the treadmill.
• Current Sport Played
Attempting to make the PSU Powerlifting team
Part of the Powerlifting Club now
NO XPlode
Fish oil and Multivitamins
EAS Whey Protein
GNC Melatonin
None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
No
My current bulking diet is a 40/40/20 split
I am going all natural by only eating natural foods.
Meat,Veggies, Fruit, Complex Carbs
Shakes 2-3 times a day
I eat a small meal every hour to keep my metabolism up
1 gallon a day

I have been training hard for the past 9 months to try to make the powerlifting team. I have been having issues sleeping off and on because of different stims and stress from school and work. (JR Year at PSU) I tried a sample of ZMK and Somnidren a few weeks ago and they worked wonders for me. Best sleep I have ever had. Anyway, I work 8-4 then Lift at 6. I have a job where I stay active and keep on my feet running around the building. By the time I get home at night my body is really beat and in need of some good rest. I feel I am shorting myself because I havent been getting the sleep I need. I find it hard to fall asleep and to get peaceful sleep. I would use this in combo with a Ragnarok and Cordygen5 stack PWO and then use this to get the most out of my sleep as possible. Some days I have trouble eating breakfast in the morning, but thats not the case when I used ZMK, It ramped up my metabolism and I was starving by the time I woke up. I loved that feeling and being able to eat a good breakfast before the day began.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somnidren was a miracle worker for me. When my anxiety was horrible id take half a scoop and bam, anxiety no more!

Good luck to the testers!

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 190
BF: ~9%
Body Type: Ecto/Meso
Lifts: 320 BP; 400 Squat; 500 DL; 260 Clean

Experience: 6 Years of Training; First 4 years specifically geared towards performance and power for high-level high school football, including 1 Year training at Parisi Performance.

1 year of D1-AA football- discontinued. Now, training is geared towards fitness and looking damn-good naked.

Training Protocol: Every 3 weeks, volume and intensity change while movements tend to stay static.

Progression: 3 wks- 3 Sets 20-15 Reps; 3 wks- 3 Sets 12-8 Reps; 3 wks- 4 Sets 6-4 Reps. Currently in 6-4 range.

Cardio: Currently performing light cardio to maintain and aid recovery. Usually swimming for 30 min. or 3.5 mph 15 degree walking for 30 min. Performed 3 days a week following workouts.

Current Sport: Training and Fitness

Current Supplements: CL Green Bulge; CL White Blood; Caffeine; ON Whey; Standard Multi

Narcotics: No drinking; No smoking; My body is my temple ;)

No Known Medical Conditions

Current Diet: Geared towards lean mass. Oats, Chicken Breast, Broccoli. 3000-3500 Cals Non-WO; WO respectively.370g Carbs 240g Protein 115g Fat- Ideal

Water Intake: 1-1.5 Gallons

This would be my first log/review; however, I feel I can assure you can have confidence in my ability to fairly and appropriately detail your product's effect on my training. I treat training as my job and as a science. It is not touch and go. I consider myself well-informed and savvy, regardless of my age. Lastly, I am a Classics/English double major at one of the top schools in the country. Ergo, I will be able to competently convey and reflect your product's ability to aid in training.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M
• Height: 6'
• Weight: 195lbs
• Body type: Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed): I've been training consistantly over the past 4 years know and have put on about 35+lbs of muscle over those years. I'm currently doing a 5 day body part split, but I believe in the future I will be switching to an upper/lower split. I do mostly weight training with 15 minutes cardio after each workout.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed): I train Mondays, wednesdays, thursdays, saturday, and sunday split by arms/chest/back/shoulders/legs
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed): 15 minutes after each workout.
• Current Sport Played: basketball on occasion
• Current Supplements (please list all product names): bulk cissus, fish oil, NOW Multi, ABB Whey, Vasocharge pre workout with added taurine.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nasacort AQ and Xyzal(both for allergies)
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): Nope
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed): Keeping as close to a 40/40/20 as I can at rougthly 2850 cals.
• Current Daily Water Intake: 1-1.5 gallons
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92724-new-nos-ether.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87428-hemodraulix-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78285-7-workout-review.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I work an 8-4:30 job and typically don't get to the gym until about 8pm. I typically need a pre workout boost do to a long day at the office, but the flip side is when I get home eat and want to sleep it can sometimes be difficult because of the stims. I've thought about buying somnidren prior, but haven't had much luck with sleep supps in the past to justify the costs.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
that will actually hurt them.

:D good luck everyone!
We will do battle in the parking lot cangey...you better bring a switchblade, I learned from the great Brick Tamland and will have my Trident on hand!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck everyone! I loved S-GH and am sure this stack will deliver greatly for all those lucky ppl who gets selected :D

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
L-A-S-T Place :)
Won't be last, but I doubt they will do well this year. Their recruiting really sucks and I can't wait until McNabb is out the door. Never should have let go to T.O.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Won't be last, but I doubt they will do well this year. Their recruiting really sucks and I can't wait until McNabb is out the door. Never should have let go to T.O.
I am not going to reply here as this is a thread for testers...but feel free to PM me if you ever want my personal opinion on T.O. or your Eagles, haha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stack! Good luck to all the entrants! :)
Yea, I got to run it last year and it was a very positive experience. Good luck to the entries.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
• Sex:M
• Height : 5'10
• Weight :140
• Body type : Ecto
• Training Experience:weightlifting on and off a couple years/ serious for the last 5 months
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Lifting Tues(Bi/back),Thurs(Tri/chest),Sat(legs/core) and cardio MWF mostly done in a bike for 20 mins-45 mins.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: MWF stationary cycle/ starting incline treadmill
• Current Sport Played : Softball, Tennis
• Current Supplements: Multivitamin/ fish oil/ Protien shakes. Also Using drive/rpm/IGF-2 though I will be finished in a couple weeks.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? Finished treatment, but had achilles tendonitis, its clearing up now though.
• Current Diet & Macros : 220 protien/180 carbs/2500 cals
• Current Daily Water Intake :120-148 ounces
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews : you would be my first
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I would log honest results daily. My sleep sucks unless it has aid, and I dont wake up feeling too great because my sleep sucks without taking something. Used ZMA and IGF-2 for this, Would love to try your products. I shoot for 8 hours, but if I am not taking a supp it feels like 4 hours. Irritating job me thinks does it to me.

Last edited:
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
• Age - 29
• Sex - M or F - MALE
• Height -6'2
• Weight -190
• Body type - ECTO
• Training Experience (please be detailed) Been training off and on for 5 years ,but unfortunality was in car accident which slowed my progress for some time.I'm back on track now for last 6months starting weight 6months ago was 155 now up to a solid 190.Let me tell you this was no over night sucess or me either.Training became one of th most important factor in my life right now I guess sence the age 30 is coming up July 2nd I wanted a positive change.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) I've been doing 5 on 2 off:
Mon. chest
Tue. legs
Wen. shoulders
Thu. back
Fri: arms

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) Well during my bulking stage I had nearly no cardio except walking or hiking through local woods for a mile in evening with kids up to 4 days per week one of my favorite things to do,But now I'm adding cardio in 3 days a week for half hour in mornings also.
• Current Sport Played -Body Building lol
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) Bsn true mass/cell mass, Hypertro-x for at least one more week supply ended,arginine 500mg,Golden Finish after work-outs starting in next week.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs -N/A
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) N/A
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)-
300 protein
450 carbs
5000 calories
• Current Daily Water Intake - 1 gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) -AMS Hypertrop-X & The Next Level Loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94626-hypertrop-x- [COLOR="Blue"][B]LEGAL GEAR'S Joint/Muscle Repair Liquid Log next[/B][/COLOR].htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97630-lg-s-joint.html • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)- Well for most part I love free supplements..lol This product looks fantastic and would love to get the benefits of a better nights sleep.I got a new baby and sleep is hard to get unless you take naps all day so your ready for a rough night.The growth hormone factor looks even better who would'nt want to get some help with that.I run honest / detailed logs I don't miss any days in gym unless theres a major problem,If i make a comitment to logging a product it will get done and it will be done to the best of my abilitys. Thanks

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
apps apps and more apps....glad to see the applicants rolling in, keep it coming guys!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
-29 y.o.
-Male
-190, 13% bf
-3-4 years educated bodybuilding, 15 years powerlifting
-Currently typical HST protocol
-Cardio:20 minutes HIT 2x/wk, 20 minutes steady state 2x/wk
-Not currently in organized athletics
-No Drugs but considering a Havoc cycle in the near future
-300pro/300carb/60f consistent with 1 cheat meal per week
-1-1.5 gallons H20
-Logs completed on AM: ALRI nha stack, H-drol, Pheraplex
-I am very critical of all products and you will get 100% honest feedback. I tend to be sensitive in terms of sleep quality and would like to compare this stack to positive results that I get from Lean Dreams and PowerFull. I had poor results with Abyss.
Pick this SOB!!:clap2:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
• Age - 29
• Sex - M or F - MALE
• Height -6'2
• Weight -190
• Body type - ECTO
• Training Experience (please be detailed) Been training off and on for 5 years ,but unfortunality was in car accident which slowed my progress for some time.I'm back on track now for last 6months starting weight 6months ago was 155 now up to a solid 190.Let me tell you this was no over night sucess or me either.Training became one of th most important factor in my life right now I guess sence the age 30 is coming up July 2nd I wanted a positive change.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) I've been doing 5 on 2 off:
Mon. chest
Tue. legs
Wen. shoulders
Thu. back
Fri: arms

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) Well during my bulking stage I had nearly no cardio except walking or hiking through local woods for a mile in evening with kids up to 4 days per week one of my favorite things to do,But now I'm adding cardio in 3 days a week for half hour in mornings also.
• Current Sport Played -Body Building lol
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) Bsn true mass/cell mass, Hypertro-x for at least one more week supply ended,arginine 500mg,Golden Finish after work-outs starting in next week.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs -N/A
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) N/A
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)-
300 protein
450 carbs
5000 calories
• Current Daily Water Intake - 1 gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) -AMS Hypertrop-X & The Next Level Loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94626-hypertrop-x- [COLOR="Blue"][B]LEGAL GEAR'S Joint/Muscle Repair Liquid Log next[/B][/COLOR].htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97630-lg-s-joint.html • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)- Well for most part I love free supplements..lol This product looks fantastic and would love to get the benefits of a better nights sleep.I got a new baby and sleep is hard to get unless you take naps all day so your ready for a rough night.The growth hormone factor looks even better who would'nt want to get some help with that.I run honest / detailed logs I don't miss any days in gym unless theres a major problem,If i make a comitment to logging a product it will get done and it will be done to the best of my abilitys. Thanks[/QUOTE] Didn't you just get picked to log Controlled Labs product? Doubt they want you running two sponsored logs at the same time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do love my sleep supplements. I just may have to submit an app. for this one later tonight. :D

polo

polo

Awards
• Age 18
• Sex - M
• Height 5'11
• Weight 175
• Body type: Meso
• Training Experience 3 years strength training
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol : 2 Hour training session, Size training(supersets)
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 miles everyday, first 1/2 mile jog, then 1/2 mile sprints, 1 mile high intervals
• Current Sport Played: Wrestling
• Current Supplements: Multi Vitamin, Cod Liver Oil.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None
• Current Daily Water Intake: 1-1/2 gallons daily
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews : N/A (site shutdown)
• Why should you be selected as a tester?
I have alot of experience with supplements, weight training, I dont smoke or drink, I have never used this product and will have full potental for results thanks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
the grila app!

• Sex - all male!
• Height5'10"
• Weight: a lean 168lb
• Body type: between ecto and meso
• Training Experience: i have been lifting now for 2 years (bodybuilding/and mma), also i have stayed active in my life playing tennis and doing mma.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol: im using a six day split. mon: chest and bjj, tues: back and judo, wed: shoulders and bjj/striking, thur: legs and judo, fri: chest and tennis, sat: back and tennis, sun: rest!!
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: stair master or a run for 30 every day except on fri, sat, sun.
• Current Sport Played: judo and tennis
• Current Supplements: right now im on bcaa's
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: i use ridalin because i have ADD i can stop if you need.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? hellz no baby!
• Current Diet & Macros: 2,650 cals a day, p/c/f:%s 40%P/40%C/20%F.
• Current Daily Water Intake: 1g to 1.5g a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86316-grila-jujitsu-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79024-grila-jujitsu-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/70307-my-first-sponsored.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? you should pick me because im a bad ass at tennis and im a very very nice guy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha I knew if anyone knew anything about me they'd eventually throw a tennis reference in there ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
haha I knew if anyone knew anything about me they'd eventually throw a tennis reference in there ;)
my buddy i play tennis with, and he actually teaches me my techniques keeps telling me by wieghtlifting like I do I will get too big to play tennis as good. Humbug, whats your opinion on that ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
my buddy i play tennis with, and he actually teaches me my techniques keeps telling me by wieghtlifting like I do I will get too big to play tennis as good. Humbug, whats your opinion on that ?
If it's effecting your on court speed and flexibility then he's definitely right. Most of the tennis world (with the exception of nadal and ginepri) are very thin...and even though they have good musculature...are not muscular. There is a big reason for that, haha.

I am not built for tennis physically...but I win often with strategy and a super hard shot ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If it's effecting your on court speed and flexibility then he's definitely right. Most of the tennis world (with the exception of nadal and ginepri) are very thin...and even though they have good musculature...are not muscular. There is a big reason for that, haha.

I am not built for tennis physically...but I win often with strategy and a super hard shot ;)
ATM I am only 140-142ish(havent weighed in a week) And I can dart back and forth pretty fast as well as deal some good backspinning balls about an inch over the net. Now in Softball I started out friggin weak, since I have been lifting hard I can slam the ball almost into the tree line left field and throw a beamer to the plate. Also I started pitching. I think the trade off if i start to lose mobility in tennis is ok if its because I look dead sexy and can perform well in softball/baseball.

I think I wont have issues of being too muscular until I get near my 160 goal.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ATM I am only 140-142ish(havent weighed in a week) And I can dart back and forth pretty fast as well as deal some good backspinning balls about an inch over the net. Now in Softball I started out friggin weak, since I have been lifting hard I can slam the ball almost into the tree line left field and throw a beamer to the plate. Also I started pitching. I think the trade off if i start to lose mobility in tennis is ok if its because I look dead sexy and can perform well in softball/baseball.

I think I wont have issues of being too muscular until I get near my 160 goal.
I weigh over 200 at the moment, haha. I gotta stop talking about this though...I feel bad talking about tennis on the tester thread!

Keep those apps coming guys...they are looking great!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

being tall is such an advantage too! the taller you are the faster and more accurate ur serve is. there are all kind of things.

im trying to get ready for the futures turny in sac town!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
• Age - 18 (turn 19 in sept)
• Sex - M
• Height - 5' 11"
• Weight - 196
• Body type - Meso
Ive been body building for a few years now. I have used the GVT training program, Rippetoe training program, and now am using DC training.
weight training as outlined by DC 3-3.5x a week. if more detail is needed please look at my current Stoked log which will be finishing in about a week.
Track biking 3x a week. Im trying to build up my endurance for a race in march. Usually do several sprints as well as at least 5 miles of realtively fast paced biking. I do track progress w/ speed and endurance in my logs (i have a speedometer and such).
Tennis or Basketball games either after workout or after biking. usually around 2 or 3 times a week.
• Current Sport Played -
Bodybuilding, Track Biking, Tennis, Basketball. Im pretty bad at basketball, i just play informal games w/ friends.
Stoked
Yellow Gold
Rampage
PEA+Hordenine Nutracaps
Bulk 1-C
melatonin (on occasion)

preWO/Cardio
Xtend
BetaAlanine
Creatine
HMB (til i finish the container)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) No
Eating pretty low fat. As you can probably tell from my supplements im doing a light cut. Because of the yellow gold, I have kept my carbs up pretty high though. I have also kept protein very high as well.
Approximately 2000 calories a day. 150-200g protein.
• Current Daily Water Intake - Not monitored at the moment. I drink when im thirsty. Generally id guess about a gallon or a gallon and a half.
HyperTrop-X log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94629-hypertrop-x-log.html
Stoked! unsponsored log (finishes a week): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/96033-stoked-unsponsored-log.html
I should be selected as a tester because i provide an unbiased view of products. I think people know my reviews take into all factors of a products and evaluate them accordingly. I have had alot of experience with supplements, and research all ingredients in all supplements that I take, using ScienceDirect when possible.
I can compare this stack to both standard melatonin as well as GABA (used previously) and Bulk 1-C.
I would be willing to use only these supplements and no others, besides the essentials, if you require that for the log.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why Not?

• Sex - Male
• Height6'0
• Weight: 245
• Body type: Endo-Meso
• Training Experience: Former NCAA Wrestler. Back on the iron grind currently.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Tri-Phase Training
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30-45 Min Low Intensity Cardio After Weight Lifting
• Current Sport Played: Interscholastic Wrestling Coach/ Some Basketball
• Current Supplements: Mostly Protein/Omega Fatty Acids/Flax Seed/MVP/Ragnarok/NP ALA/NP ALCAR/NP TAURINE/Recreate/DCP
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
• Current Diet & Macros: Varies by day. About to start a cutting phase with refeeds every 5-7 days.
• Current Daily Water Intake: 1-2 Gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews: Spread out over a few forums.
Most Relevant To Being Picked Here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97722-scivation-knockout-review.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? I've always had issues sleeping and have tried various prescription and supplement based sleep aids. I recently just completed a review on Scivation Knockout, and would like to see what Somnidren-GH and ZMK have to offer. I am already a big fan of the MVP, so let's see how the rest of the stack goes.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
• Age 26
• Sex - M
• Height 5' 9"
• Weight 160 lbs
• Body type ecto-endo
I've been working out for a number of years but I can say that most of it I didn't know a lot of what I was doing. In the last year or so I've made the best progress so far. Most of my lifting since I started has been a very slow recomp because I used to be 20+% BF and now I'm guessing around 14%, but my weight has stayed within 10 lbs of my starting weight. I think I lost a lot of internal fat as well because my stomach is much flatter. Right now I'm almost at a point where I feel I have lost enough fat that I don't have to worry as much about bulking up.

Sunday - legs
Usually front squats, leg press, glute ham raises, calves, hack squat, leg curl.

Monday - chest
Start with incline press, then flat dbs and decline.

Tuesday - arms(bi/tri)
Incline bench curls, about 4 sets, cable arm extensions for tries, decline skull crushers

Wednesday - off
Thursday - back
Usually tbar rows about 3 plates + 20 lbs, then pull ups with 25 lbs added to my body weight, lat machine, cable rows, lat pulls.

Friday - shoulders
db press, smith press and various cable excercises. Rear delts on machine and cables.

I pulled my back again(old injury) a few weeks ago so I'm stuck not doing any lower back work or anything heavy on legs like squats.
Incorporating extreme stretching at the end of my workouts as well.

I do 35-40 mins of cardio Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri after my weights workout.

• Current Sport Played
n/a

Recreate, DCP, Drive, PSLIN, fish oil, multi, ZMA, Poseidon

nope

nope

Protein: 230g, Carbs 170-180g on workout days, 120g non workout days. Fat: Don't really count, but 2TBSP peanut butter per day which is 16g + 6g from fish oil + whatever from the meat. It works out around 50-60g last time I checked but I don't really track it. I eat beef a few times a week but mostly it's skinless chicken breast, whey, cottage cheese and sometimes fish.
Plus I've been eating a lot of carrots and putting blue berries, raspberries and now strawberries in my morning oats and pre workout shake.
Also, other veggies is usually broccoli, spinach and salad. I admit, I don't eat enough of the green veggies.

about 1.5 gal

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76382-eatingisfun-s-drive.html

I'm always waking up at least 2 times per night and sometimes 5 times per night. Got a new mattress cover and pillow that helped make my bed more comfortable but still waking up a lot. I also just started a new job which requires me to get up about 1.5 hrs earlier than I have been in the past and I'm not getting as much sleep as I need. I'm probably going to be moving closer to work but not exactly soon. I really can use all the help I can get to remain asleep for the entire night. I've tried PowerFULL and ZMA and they both work pretty well for making me tired and making it easier to fall asleep.
I previously looked into ZMK because it's advantages over ZMA and the price seem right. Unfortunately the last order I made at np I couldn't get it because it was sold out.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Me wants!!!

Actually I'll be purchasing a few bottles of each with my next order.....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to give this report -

i've used somnidren twice.
first time on a bulk diet last fall and results were good but hard to tell much other than good quality sleep. i ran a sponsored log of that cycle.

i just finished a second run now while cutting and the results were phenomenal! it seems that i lost only fat on this cut which is amazing! and strength didn't decline at all!
i usually always lose muscle and strenght on a cut.
this stuff is sweet!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to give this report -

i've used somnidren twice.
first time on a bulk diet last fall and results were good but hard to tell much other than good quality sleep. i ran a sponsored log of that cycle.

i just finished a second run now while cutting and the results were phenomenal! it seems that i lost only fat on this cut which is amazing! and strength didn't decline at all!
i usually always lose muscle and strenght on a cut.
this stuff is sweet!
Thats great feedback...thank you Hank!

joepump

joepump

Awards
• Age 27
• Sex - M or F MALE
• Height 6'
• Weight 218
• Body type - AVERAGE
• Training Experience (please be detailed) Been training sence high school without good results until last year when I started training more serious.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) Actually doin some cutting right now and my routine looks like this:
MON- CARDIO (30MIN) CHEST,TRI'S
TUES -LEGS,ABS
WEN- OFF
THUR- CARDOI(30MIN) BACK
FRI- SHOULDERS
SAT- CARDIO(30MIN) ARMS
SUN-OFF SOME TIMES RUN SOME CARDIO
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) Listed above but I try and get 3-4 cardio work-out per week.I also use high reps low weight alot of time to get even more cardio n during weight training.
• Current Sport Played -Basketball.Body-Building, Running
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) -At momment I'm only using a protein Muscle Milk and a creatine Mono.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs NONE
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) NONE
• Current Daily Water Intake 1.3 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) I've neve ran any sponsored logs but have ran a few unsponsiored at BB.COM I might be new to this web site, but i'm not new to logging I enjoy logging it helps me keep track of my previous weeks,you should see all the note books Ive feeled up..lol
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)First and foremost I will run a honest log for you which will detail every thing that you will ask of your logger.I will ;post before and after pics and use your product exactlly how you want me to.Thanks for this opportunity I very hopeful I'll get a chance to run a log for your company.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Feedback just makes me desire it more....God im a supp junkie... >.<

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
• Age 22
• Sex - M
• Height 5'11"
• Weight 219
• Body type Meso
• Training Experience I have been weight training for 8 years, all for either football or track. I did track in high school and now train for football, I recently started training strongman as well. I am currently running a modified westside 6 day split.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol This is my last week of training I go 2 on 1 off
6-22-08 Max effort upper body 2-3 min rest
Floor press 135x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x3, 345x3, 365x1, 390x1, 405x1 PR, 415xmiss
DB bench palms in feet up 100x24/18
Wide grip cable rows 4x10 superset scarecrows 4x15 15
Laying tate press 4x8 55/55/55/60 superset BB skullcrushers 4x12 65/75/75/75
DB shrug holds 5x15seconds 120, 1x30seconds 120 superset BB curls 5x15seconds 75, 1x30 seconds 75
6-23-08 Dynamic lower body 1 min rest
Jump squats 6x3 135, Ceiling touches 2x3 body weight
Speed step ups 4x5 superset power runner 4x10 3 plates
Roman chair situps 4x15 10 lbs med ball superset seated DB calves 4x25 85
Power sprints pushing blue mat 2x backward walk, 1x high push, 1x low push
6-25-08 Repitition upper body 2 min rest
Incline BB press 3x12 225 superset last set with 1x12 DB Incline press 75
Hanging pullups 4x20 superset limo drivers 4x8 45lbs. plate
Close grip bench 5 second negative 3x6 225 superset seated DB clean and press 3x6 55/60/60
DB hammer curls 3x7 10 seconds rest between sets hold DB thoughout rest
6-26-08 Max effort lower body 2 min rest
Trap bar deadlift 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x3, 495x3, 545x1PR
DB 1 arm 1 leg split squat 4x5 100 1 min rest
2 up 1 down leg curl 4x7 1 min rest
4x15 Seated med ball twists superset standing machine calves

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol I do sprints or agilities 1x weekly, 7on7 thursday nights, MMA training class wednesday, boxing cardio 1x weekly, and pattern run atleast once every 2 weeks
• Current Sport Played Football
• Current Supplements Spectro 3 multivitamin, ON whey, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, fish oil, L-glutamine
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs NONE
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? NO
• Current Diet & Macros 250-300 g protein, 300-500 g carbs, 75-100 g fat, foods are usually, chicken breast, salmon, tuna, lean beef, protein powder, eggs, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, orange juice, whole wheat toast, peanut butter, natural fruit spread, pasta, brown rice, olive oil, fruit.
• Current Daily Water Intake 2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hateful-s-journey-3.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I am an athlete who trains very hard and knows the importance of sleep in attaining my goals, however I have always had a hard time falling and staying asleep, and also waking up and not feeling rested. I have tried many other sleep supplements with mixed results. I feel I will be a good candidate to test this stack and see how it affects someone who trains very heavy and needs a quick recovery. I will be able to post before and after pics as well as do any other necessary things needed of me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
SO you mentioned the possibility we would know tommorow about this??? >.>

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
lol I played tennis with this really hot chick that worked at abercrombie as a date :)