A Unique and SWELL Contest

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nimbus is excited to introduce our first "Explain your Favorite Ingredient" contest. Rules of the contest are simple, take one or more of the ingredients listed in our propriaty matrix give a brief background as to why you've used it before, the benefits of use, and why you feel it complements the Nimbus Complex in terms of both use and effectiveness, in other words, why you feel the combination is truly unique.

This contest will be specifically for our energy and performance optimizing product Swell. The winner will recieve a free product containing the ingredient being discussed.

Discussion will focus around the following ingredients:

*Swell PE Release Matrix™
L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate

With that being said, we look forward to hearing what the good people of AM have to say. Let the contest begin!!!:D

Attachments

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
L-Leucine

Leucine is the king of amino acids in my opinion. Leucine has ten times greater impact on protein synthesis than any other amino acid. Also since it is ketogenic by nature Leucine is the perfect amino during a cut or bulking phase. Without an ample amount of leucine in your body, you will never build muscle. Swell gives you an extra advantage over plain leucine because it is coupled with Citrulline Malate which is know to increase ATP levels in muscle tissue. The increase in ATP levels allows Leucine to activate a major anabolic pathway, mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin). So if you are planning to Swell up leucine is an amino acid that you should become pretty familiar with.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Swell is a performance enhancement supplement that is supposed to make workouts more productive without any stimulants for those who may possibly work out late at night or who cannot handle stimulants. The swell matrix is unique due to the blends of different profiles of ingredients offering performance enhancement in terms of better endurance.

Beta-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done. The addition with Citrulline Malate, a non essential amino acid improves aerobic performance and capacity by influencing lactic acid metabolism and reducing fatigue. This means that you can work out harder with less muscle fatigue giving a greater increase in endurance and overall well being. The profile of SWELL is unique primarily due to the Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate combo. Beta Alanine although has endurance enhancing effects take awhile to kick in. Citrulline Malate offers more of an instant enhancement in endurance due to its ability to reduce lactic acid buildup in the muscles. Many users also report an overall sense of well being and energy while taking Citrulline Malate. The dynamic combination of the two offers an effective build up of energy/endurance while the other offers almost an instant increase in endurance/energy. Taking Swell along with the poseidon complex will help in many aspects as to improve hydration/overall sense of well being and most importantly better ahtletic performance in terms of endurance and energy. This unique blend makes SWELL one of the most promising products in terms of non stimulant pre-workout matrix.

edit- I was going to actually add more, My head was just in a fog when I wrote ^ this morning so I left out the rest. Continue on :)

In addition to the endurance combo that Citrulline Malate offers which aids in the removal of endotoxins such as lactic acid. Research has been conducted that states Citrulline Malate to more potent than Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate in N.O production. Citrulline Malate is pre-cursor to Arginine which also happens to have better absorption than AAKG. Unlike AAKG Citrulline is not cleared by the liver and is taken up by the kidneys and other tissues and then converts to Arginine. This complex provides pumps,energy,endurance all without any stimulants of any kind. At this point the Swell complex sounds pretty good however it is far from just plain old good. Although Citrulline Malate is more effective in terms absorption than AAKG, The addition of AAKG provides a synergy between the effective ingredients. The addition of AAKG also helps to enhance the N.O production of Citrulline Malate as well as other added benefits such as Neutralizing ammonia and enhancing creatine production.

Finally we have the synergy of the swell complex and the poseidon complex. The addition of the poseidon was no accident my friends. In fact the synergy between citrulline malate and poseidon complex offers added benefits such as increased energy productions from Coenzymes with the addition of B-Vitimins and also boost the immune system due to the zinc contents of poseidon. The complement of Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine and Poseidon Complex could not form a more effective product than Swell. The synergy between the poseidon complex and Citrulline Malate basically offers a clean energy feeling, boost in the immune system, increase in N.O production and lastly offers an increase in endurance due to the synergy from BA and CM. This effective mix between the Poseidon complex as well as the swell complex offers safe clean energy without any stimulation of any kind and is a truly superior Pre-workout mix to other supplementations due to the overwelming synergy of ingredients that all seem to complement each other.

The conclusion: The Poseidon complex makes swell just sooooo much better at what it does. Citrulline malate and Beta Alanine pre-workout products are common in the market but the addition of the Poseidon complex just brings Swell up to a new level of pre-workout mix. Each ingredient designed to compliment the other, each adding its own benefit while enhancing effects of other certian ingredients. A truly unique blend if you ask me :)

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Beta-Alanine

brief background as to why you've used it before

I chose Beta-Alanine for the simple reason that im in love with it. I love the tingle feeling it gives and the "unproven" results i have seen myself part take in while consuming any beta-alanine supplement. As an athlete involved in endurance sports such as fighting wrestling and running this is a very beneficial ingredient. I have noticed increased strength, endurance, and mass gained while including this in my supplementation. It helped me lean out significantlly and i credit beta-alanine for my physique i currently have

the benefits of use

Beta-alanine is the only self-occuring beta-amino acid. It can be found in meats such as chicken, beef, and pork. Beta-alanine is shown to boost carnosine levels which essentially helps level out the bodies Ph, which slows release of lactic acid, inturn helping increase the endurance and length of your workout. Beta-alanine is also known to give increased blood flow and decent pumps and vasodilation. Bet-alanine is commonly known to produce increased strength, endurance, muscle mass, increase anarobic(intense, short duration) and aerobic excercise and also decrease fatigue allowing for long and more intese workouts

why you feel it complements the Nimbus Complex
I believe Beta-alanine compliments SWELL because it allows the person to go for a much longer and indepth workout and coinsides will with the Citrulline Malate causing a greater endurance effect. Swell contains L-leucine which is used for recovery to help recover from the hardest workouts that Beta-Alanine and CM have to offer. SWELL is also keyed as being a NO product and more. No products are used to help vasodilation and allow an intense hard workout, essentially what Beta-Alanine is word for word known to accomplish.

Note**
Can you tell i did research? haha hope this works!:dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bump looks good texas!

I added some more stuff to mine :)

Poseidon Complex and how it enhances the effects of CM and BA to truly make it a unique,effective and powerful preworkout mix.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. :D dang dude i didnt even think to talk about how it contains some poseidon. maybe ill add that in.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Cellar i just learned something new about CM after reading your post. ill leave mine as is...im sure you have got this but best of luck if not !

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellar i just learned something new about CM after reading your post. ill leave mine as is...im sure you have got this but best of luck if not !
i already got myself some blast from the last one. I dont think Ill win this one but it's worth a shot. The swell complex is really amazing and if I can get a shot at it for free. I am all in. I left out some stuff that I could have added in but I think it will complicate things too much.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well arent you a lucky one. ill offer a trade if u want :-D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well arent you a lucky one. ill offer a trade if u want :-D
haha we'll see :dance:

Im personally a big fan of non stimulant pre-workout mixes that help improve endurance and overall well being without having any stimulation effect on your body. I used to be a BIG stim junkie. I could probably do 8 caps of RPM and not feel a thing. (well maybe sick as hell but the stim feeling most likely not.)

I remember doing 5 caps of RPM,4 drives, 2 caps of green tea extract 500mg pre-workout. Had a decent workout, no stim feeling but I felt sick as hell afterwards. Oh did I mention I also ate a giant grape fruit with all that stuff!? talk about long lasting effect of caffeine. It was so long lasting that I feel asleep perfectly fine 4-5 hours later. :toofunny: Maybe I need some reset A.D, Im all stimmed out :sick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
WOW dude thats intense! I enjoy the Caffine-free Rag just for that reason. I dont want to become a stim junky although i enjoy them!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
WOW dude thats intense! I enjoy the Caffine-free Rag just for that reason. I dont want to become a stim junky although i enjoy them!
enjoy it. The only thing i get from stims most of the time is the sick feeling from possible overdosing. Most likely I believe that although you dont feel the stim, it still affects the body. I used to love RPM but I dont feel anything off it anymore :( stay clean young one.:sad:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong post guys. Looks to be like a good one. Let's get some more of these apps rolling in.:thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Swell..Watch out for a n great upcoming SWELL log by box, within the next couple of weeks or so...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of Swell..Watch out for a n great upcoming SWELL log by box, within the next couple of weeks or so...
I look forward to it box!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
b.u.m.p

I dont know why more people arent in this. Swell is one of the most clever supplements that you could possibly find in the market. It's up there with AP in terms of a non stimulant pre-workout matrix that gets you PUMPED!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
b.u.m.p

I dont know why more people arent in this. Swell is one of the most clever supplements that you could possibly find in the market. It's up there with AP in terms of a non stimulant pre-workout matrix that gets you PUMPED!
Your post scared them all, people might actually have to put effort forth for this one. Your too good at the Cellar, you should be :banned: from these contest to keep it fair for the rest of us!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You all are some show offs, heres what it is for me :)

Cit. Malate...why?
-Doesnt not add poor taste to supplement/s
-Increases in "value" or effectiveness over time.
-Endurance enhacing
-ATP enhancing
-Vascularity enhancing and will better general blood flow.
-No odd "scary"(although i dont think they are) tingles like Beta-Alanine.
-Arginine is a given in most preWO supps.
-L-Leucine, the verdict is still out besides its possible anabolic properties, good addition to the one i chose though. different to the mix compared to most.
Cit. Malate though for me.

Peace.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when does this end? im very eager in hopes of getting some nice swell

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got 2 letters for you BA. I love this stuff.I've taken this many times with alot of different products.The reason i started taking it was for the edge people told me it would give me. I feel that tingle/burn and at that moment I know its time to pump some iron.My work-outs have never been so good sence I was first introduced to this chemical.I could'nt imagine not using it.I ran out a few weeks ago for a week or so and let me tell you my work-outs really lagged compared to my previous ones with the use of BA.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Since Swell PE Release Matrix has Beta-Alanine plus a whole list of other great things such things as L-Leucine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate you know it's going to be a solid product with-out even taking it.Theres so much hype out there and it's usually alot of hit and miss when trying to find the next best thing,but it becomes a easy choice as soon as you read the list of ingredients this product contains.All of the ingredients have been researched and proven so all that you have to do is take and see results.I'll take any advantage I can get,but this is kinda like cheating because of all the good ingredients..lol

I sure hope to be chosen product looks great,and would love to log for you!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am i weird because i enjoy the taste of my swell when its unflavored???? :confused:

haha just bumping for some more people to post! I am loving my swell right now ;)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Am i weird because i enjoy the taste of my swell when its unflavored???? :confused:

haha just bumping for some more people to post! I am loving my swell right now ;)
Well if they choose me I'll b loving MYSwell!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, guys!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Got my figures crossed!! It would be swell to get some swell so i can swell.lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winner!!!
TexasLifter89

Addy, please...:D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Congrats. texas,if you guys offer this again let me know i want in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established