The New NeoVar. Revamped! Recomped! The count down ticks away....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! The recomped, revamped, completely redesigned NeoVar is only a few days within reach. We are counting down! Inside two weeks!!!

I hear some asking what is special about the new NeoVar. Legitimate question!

Imagine taking creatine monohydrate and phosphocreatine to a completely new level by not only maximizing their potent synergy, but also by optimizing the biological availability and absorption of a superior complex of phosphocreatine precursors, cell volumizers, protein-synthesis stimulators, creatine co-factors and insulin-mimetic transporters, leading to explosive ATP synthesis, unparalleled levels of endurance, and a highly effective creatine metabolism in skeletal muscles.

Imagine extracting these results every single day! Yes! You do not have to cycle the new NeoVar!

Now, imagine enjoying these results without the usual bloat from creatine monohydrate! A completely new outlook for so-called "Creatine-Monohydrate Non-Responders", or the term I prefer "Negative Creatine-Monohydrate Responders". Everyone can now benefit fully from the very best of creatine supplementation based on a proven creatine matrix!

Imagine having such a powerful weapon of a product at your disposal! You'll never look at creatine the same way again!

And finally imagine this innovative, advanced product coming from a trusted name in innovative, superior, effective, and result-oriented supplementation: Applied Nutriceuticals!

Fortunately, while we imagine all that, the count down continues, bringing us ever closer to the new NeoVar... :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tick tock tick tock :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good SM, when can I expect my crate here at my doorstep?

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome SM! I can't wait to try this bad boy out! I'll be throwing this into my next PCT for sure.
:dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good SM, when can I expect my crate here at my doorstep?

Adams
Good question! Need to think about it! Up till now, I thought in terms of delivering single bottles, not crates, to individual doorsteps...;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome SM! I can't wait to try this bad boy out! I'll be throwing this into my next PCT for sure.
I am sure you will be thrilled, T1! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Showin some love :clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much good stuff here, I can't keep up!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

Going to be doing another log? You know I'll follow along. NeoVar Recomped plain flat out rocks man...seriously! After using it for a week it really becomes addicting...:)

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be doing another log? You know I'll follow along. NeoVar Recomped plain flat out rocks man...seriously! After using it for a week it really becomes addicting...:)

Yes sir. :) I hope to have the fine details done this week and start it next week.......it should be pretty sweet. ;)

Gotta get swole for the Olympia!

Congrats on the AN rep position bud! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. :) I hope to have the fine details done this week and start it next week.......it should be pretty sweet. ;)

Gotta get swole for the Olympia!...
NeoVar Recomped for the Olympia! :thumbsup:

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Yes! The recomped, revamped, completely redesigned NeoVar is only a few days within reach. We are counting down! Inside two weeks!!!

Imagine taking creatine monohydrate and phosphocreatine to a completely new level by not only maximizing their potent synergy, but also by optimizing the biological availability and absorption of a superior complex of phosphocreatine precursors, cell volumizers, protein-synthesis stimulators, creatine co-factors and insulin-mimetic transporters, leading to explosive ATP synthesis, unparalleled levels of endurance, and a highly effective creatine metabolism in skeletal muscles.

Imagine extracting these results every single day! Yes! You do not have to cycle the new NeoVar!

Now, imagine enjoying these results without the usual bloat from creatine monohydrate! A completely new outlook for so-called "Creatine-Monohydrate Non-Responders", or the term I prefer "Negative Creatine-Monohydrate Responders". Everyone can now benefit fully from the very best of creatine supplementation based on a proven creatine matrix!

Imagine having such a powerful weapon of a product at your disposal! You'll never look at creatine the same way again!

And finally imagine this innovative, advanced product coming from a trusted name in innovative, superior, effective, and result-oriented supplementation: Applied Nutriceuticals!

Fortunately, while we imagine all that, the count down continues, bringing us ever closer to the new NeoVar... :thumbsup:

Sweeeet........ :) Looks good Ike.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried any type of creatine mono in years! This will go good with my bottle of drive:clap2:

Got go through my 3 tubs of Green Mag and 2 tubs of SizeOn first hehe.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can honestly say i haven't used creatine monohydrate in a long time, however i respond VERY well to it. I used to be a slave to EAS "phosphogen elite." I grew like a damn weed with the stuff.......now why did i stop it again. :fool2:

I can't wait to try out this new Neovar gentlemen. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

oh boy. i cant wiat to try it. i have alread have a total gain of over 6 lbs on neovar for 12 days. i cant imagine what kind of impact the new will have!!:bruce2::clap2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You guys won't be disappointed with this one. Once this gets out there and gathers the word of mouth I know it will......... well, let's just watch and see :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sweet, that neovar/rpm im running right now is working awesome for me. huge improvement on my back physique

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
This is the first product I'm buying when I get back. Can't wait!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hb how did you rpm/neovar log go? i never got to see finals.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
hb how did you rpm/neovar log go? i never got to see finals.
Fantastic! I dropped close to 10lbs but I look leaner/fuller then ever. Neovar is like my magic serum.

That was a sweet stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to rely on consuming the pills with carbs for maximum effect like the original?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice - I have been holding back from trying Neovar in anticipation of the new release - will definitely give it a go over the summer, I've got some logs to do first.

Hey, Hurley - Nevernude Rep? Awesome, dude, simply awesome, wish I'd thought of it. :clap2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Somebody drop me a hint as to what that Nevernude rep means.......

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get way too impatient whenever I read these preview threads :dance:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lol!

I get way too impatient whenever I read these preview threads :dance:
LOL. You to? :D. Well at least this is one of those supplements where you won't be let down by the hype. NeoVar Recomped plain flat out kicks some serious ass! Honestly even if I wasn't a rep...the NeoVar Recomped would be a staple of mine...being a tester I thoroughly enjoyed using it and the results I had, and as a result I really became hooked.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im down a bf% on it right now and im on a high carb BULK. WTF? haha i am thinking about going on a cut though because i am just not meant to bulk

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be keeping an eye on this, probably run it solo in the summer. Maybe it might make it into my IGF2 Drive run who knows.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried igf-2 but hear about it everywhere. but hey jammie if you need someone to run 2.0 holla! i respond well to it

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I liked the original, which was CEE based... Hopefully this one will be at least as good. Will it be priced the same as the original?

EDIT: Nevermind - NP doesn't have it yet, but I found it for sale on another site, and the price looks to be about $1 cheaper than the old version! :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I liked the original, which was CEE based... Hopefully this one will be at least as good. Will it be priced the same as the original?

EDIT: Nevermind - NP doesn't have it yet, but I found it for sale on another site, and the price looks to be about $1 cheaper than the old version! :)
:goodpost:
I am more than confident you will love this version. Hope to hear your thoughts on it once you get to try it out.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Thanks. I never had much luck with creatine mono. Have responded reasonably well to CEE. The old Neovar was definately better than bulk, plus avoided the taste! :)
Spent a little too much on supps this month, but will give this new one a shot soon. I read over the testers thoughts in the other thread, and it sounds like a real winner.
Thanks for your ingenuity!

:goodpost:
I am more than confident you will love this version. Hope to hear your thoughts on it once you get to try it out.