Free Anabolic Pump possibility for all past AP consumers...Anybody?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I posted. Wishing for it.
Thanks for the opportunity

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
i have 2 bottles of recreate on pend i was looking to get AP but 64 bucks is crazy....i missed the sale ...i would have got a bottle for sure

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I have used AP 3 times all with great results. I eat a 2 lb burrito from freebirds every day. With AP, the carbo load gives me great pumps and no fat gain. 2 LBS OF BURRITO EVERY DAY AND I STILL LOSE BODYFAT. Good stuff.

G

i have 2 bottles of recreate on pend i was looking to get AP but 64 bucks is crazy....i missed the sale ...i would have got a bottle for sure

64 is msrp it will be corrected.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
64 is msrp it will be corrected.

wow, i really wish NP would have emailed me back in reference to this... i had to get them elsewhere...

G

Here is how to win 100%.

Post a 30-50 second Testimonial on why you enjoyed AP (you can go over) on youtube(has to be you tube) and WIN a FREE bottle of Anabolic Pump.

1. State your first and last name and location(city and state)
2. With your shirt on or off look directly into the camera and speak a 30-50 second testimonial on ANABOLIC PUMP by USPLabs and anabolic Pump ONLY!
3. E-mail the link and full shipping address (name and location must be exactly as the spoken during the testimonial)to [email protected].
4. I will send a free bottle of Anabolic Pump ASAP!!!!
5. Sending address to [email protected] gives us 100% ownership of the testimonial.
6. To recieve your FREE Anabolic Pump, The video must exceed 29 seconds. Your voice must be clear and the lightning must be good. Your shipping address and name must match your first and last name and location spoken in the Testimonial. If you do no meet the criteria, I will respond with why the video was denied.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6. To recieve your FREE Anabolic Pump, The video must exceed 29 seconds. Your voice must be clear and the lightning must be good.
Will there be extra credit for smoke and fire?

I'm almost feeling guilty for picking on you, but I figure with all the FREE stuff you always give away someone aught to treat you like sh1t from time to time. Lets just try to be a little more innovative in the future. :)

BTW I am 42. I'll be 43 in 2 weeks. Am I old enough to use Anabolic Pump? :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I'm almost feeling guilty for picking on you, but I figure with all the FREE stuff you always give away someone aught to treat you like sh1t from time to time. Lets just try to be a little more innovative in the future. :)

no your too old. :hammer::toofunny:

G

I want lightning is that to much to ask.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i should have mine up next week... what is great is that i actually love this stuff. there will be no false claims or anything and that means a lot in this game...

A

AaronTech

Awards
How long is this going to run? Because I won't be able to get AP until next month...running MassFX/AP stack.

B

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is a supplement that has withstood the test of time. I remember in the beginning, the hatred around Anabolic Pump and it's release was everywhere. Haters and doubters were frequent. However, those that had tested it and used it really gave their word that they liked it. I was among the believers and ordered AP at its inner circle release years ago with the buy 3 get 4 deal. Ever since I was hooked. I was young when I first bought it and it taught me proper nutrition with carbs and protein as well as brought results on.

Although this is years later Anabolic Pump has been used throughout that time. I went away to school and used Yellow Gold unfortunately because I was broke. A little something was better than nothing, but nothing compares to actual Anabolic Pump. The progress I've made has been a difference of night and day and now I can really feel the food pump. Taking AP and seeing my body fill out after is incredible. The vascularity as a result of the food pump is great and so is the recovery that follows. The times I'm leanest are when I'm taking AP and nothing compares to a bulk where you can have the occasional non typical bodybuilding food and take some Anabolic Pump before to prevent fat gain. There is nothing better than being able to lean out at a higher carb intake. No muscle or strength sacrificed, a weightlifters dream.