Nimbus Uniqueness Contest

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys and gals, the folks at Nimbus are at it again and we are about to start the summer seasons off with a bang.

We are having a product "uniqueness" contest for all our faithful follower and new-comers. Now you have the chance to tell us not only why you like our products, but how you like our products.

Nimbus is excited to introduce our first "Explain your Favorite Ingredient" contest. Rules of the contest are simple, take one or more of the ingredients listed in our propriaty matrix give a brief background as to why you've used it before, the benefits of use, and why you feel it complements the Nimbus Complex in terms of both use and effectiveness, in other words, why you feel the combonation is truly unique.

There will be 3 seperate contest, one for each of our Nimbus products. All have a different propriaty matrix with differing methods of use. Thus, each contest will have differing ingredients listed to be discussed. Winners for each will recieve a free product containing the ingredient being discussed.

Sooo..... let's get the kick off towards Memorial Day started with a unique discussion for:

*Blast KE Release Matrix™
Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Tyrosine, Theobromine, Phenethylamine, White Willow Bark, Yerba Mate

We are looking forward to hearing what you have to say.:thumbsup:

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucuronolactone is an underutilized piece of magic :) As one of the metabolites of glucose after the liver pass, it is tied to signaling the body that glucose is available - causing an increase in energy levels. Another bit of the wonder of Glucuronolactone is that it is hepaprotective - it actually helps guard the liver from damage. I believe this liver protection is a piece of what gives you the enhanced well being feeling. This well being feeling is so significant that the US government gave Glucuronolactone to soldiers during the Vietnam war to help them feel better thru the day.

The combination of Glucuronolactone in the Blast KE Release Matrix enhances both the feeling of energeticness, as well as adding that well being to help avoid any of the negative feelings that sometimes come with stims. The entire complex is a nice blend of the different stim type ingredients which is absolutely necessary to get a well rounded, long lasting stimulant effect.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yerba Mate with the addition of caffeine brings the energy out in Blast. Yerba Mate has less stimulating properties than caffeine but is usually gentler on the stomach than caffeine.

The similarities between caffeine and Yerba Mate are the effects such as mental focus, alertness,wakefullness. And despite having all the similar properties of caffeine, Yerba Mate does not have the negitive side effects that caffeine yields such as jitteriness and heart palpitations. The addition of Yerba Mate to Blast along with caffeine brings out true stimulation, focus, energy while minimizing or even eliminating negative side effects of caffeine while carrying the same benefits.

Mate contains both caffeine and theobromine and reduces the body production of adenosine in the blood. These two processes will synergize to provide a much cleaner stimulation than a simple dose of caffeine. With the different ingredience profile in blast, the synergestic blend of stimulants offers a safe, effective and superior stimulant.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I like caffeine because I can't function properly at work without it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenylethylamine (PEA)

A metabolite of the neurotransmitter, L-Phenylalanine, Phenylethylamine (PEA) combines several cool benefits. It boosts dopamine levels, producing an enhancement in not only muscle coordination and contraction, but also an increase in physical activity and mental focus. Relatedly, PEA enhances serotonin activity, leading to an improvement in the overall sense of "well-being", a condition crucial for optimized energy expenditure. In a similar vein, PEA also functions as a potent natural appetite suppressant and weight-loss agent by motivating the release of the so-called "satiety" or "feel-full" peptide hormone, cholecystokinin (CCK), supporting the synthesis of fats and proteins, giving us the sense of satisfaction and fullness usually experienced after meals. Leading to an improvement of energy metabolism, this underlines the superiority of PEA to amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Consequently, PEA contributes to a promotion of superior modulation of the energy cycle. In synergy with the other agents in the complex, PEA supports an optimized environment for energy metabolism at a high level of mental well-being and focus, leading to sustained efficient physical and mental performance.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I like tyrosine because it is a very important Amino acid add has many benefits to anyone concerned with their fitness. Tyrosine is a precursor to Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. Dopamine, the first hormone is a brain chemical that is responsible for making a person more alert and focused, making a person happy and content and adding a sense of well being, and finally it helps delay fatigue. By increasing focuses and delaying fatigue a bodybuilder can have a stronger mind muscle connection allowing for great activation of muscle fibers which in turn create better strength and hypertrophy. The other two hormones, norepinephrine and epinephrine, are adrenal hormones that are produced to increase heart rate and blood flow throughout the body. These hormones greatly help a person push themselves past there preconceived limits in times of stress allow the person to overcome many different tasks. Finally tyrosine is a derivative of melanin, which protects the skin and gives us that nice tan we all go for. So all in all Tyrosine helps the mind and body achieve its full potential and Blast through stressful situations.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tyrosine FTW!!!!

The rate limiting step to the production of dopamine is held up by tyrosine levels, and unlike levodopa, tyrosine is versatile enough to prevent drowsiness or schizophrenic side effects. Aside from it's stimulant effect, it is also used in the production of Melanin (which mediates your skin color, great when you're trying to get a tan) and the thyroid hormones. Research has shown supplementation of tyrosine to increase sensitivity to stimulants and narcotics. It has also been shown in military trials to greatly increase cognitive performance and concentration (likely due to increased norepinephrine). Show your underappreciated tyrosine hydroxylase some lovin', and take some tyrosine today. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some great responses so far guys.:thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
LOL, why did this response not surprise me.:D
Why of course I had to say it - stim junkie right herrre.

I was going to go with tyrosine but knew Sinner would formulate a post more eloquent than I could ever hope. :hammer:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why of course I had to say it - stim junkie right herrre.

I was going to go with tyrosine but knew Sinner would formulate a post more eloquent than I could ever hope. :hammer:
for those who don't know, I am a huge fan of tyrosine. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I <3 tyrosine > I <3 ecdy

I supplement tyrosine on a daily basis.
That makes you a big fan all right. I likes me some tyrosine too, so I understand.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyrosine is nice as well from a $ perspective
I concur Easy, plus I have to give you props for using the word, "energeticness" in your descriptions.:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else have some info to share?:think: :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this, winners will be chosen tomorrow.:D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn too late. Sinner and pmiller beat to the punch on Tyrosine. I was pumped when I read the first post as I am actually sipping on cytomax with 1.5 grams of tyrosine added as I type this. Then when I saw pmiller and sinner's posts I knew I would just be regurgitating the same info.

jmh80 I know how you feel.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Write something up thats jazzy and catchy. I am sure creativity is weighed in too, just Blast something up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Write something up thats jazzy and catchy. I am sure creativity is weighed in too, just Blast something up.
Agree! Give it a shot, too! :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Supplemental Tyrosine has noticeably helped me in many ways. It is one of the first supplemental amino acids that I ever used, and I continue to use it now, years later.

I began using Tyrosine powder shortly after researching various amino acids and compounds for a pre-workout formula for my own personal use. I had used caffiene and arginine in the past, but was looking for something more to add to the mix. After reading about the positive effects of tyrosine on thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands, I decided to try it out. I noticed a difference very quickly. The synergism with caffeine was what I noticed first. Enhanced stimulation, moreso than caffeine alone. And it seemed to last longer as well. Then came mood boosting effects. I felt like a million bucks. Stress was a distant memory. Thoughts became sharper and more clear. Workouts became more productive. I could go longer and harder while feeling less fatigued. I even felt great for hours after working out. Due to the effects of tyrosine on adrenal glands, plus the added boost while working out, I was losing fat faster.

I soon realized that the addition of this amino acid to my regime was making a marked difference. Low levels of this amino acid can lead to a deficiency of neurotransmitters, which can cause sadness, anxiety, depressing feelings, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
With all the benefits that tyrosine has to offer, how could one not at least try it? The formula in Blast is solid. I do not feel it would be complete without the addition of Tyrosine. Along with the other stims and neuromodulators this is a very complete and synergistic matrix. I imagine that Blast is best in class for positive energy and uplifting mood.

Thanks to pmiller and strat for pushing me a little...:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice post guys. This has been a very entertaining experience to say the least. I love reading all of your responses to the various ingredients in the Blast KE release matrix.

With that being said, the winner is the one person who really touched on not only the ingredient persay but also the reason why it helps make the matrix a truly unique and effective mix. Soooooooo.....

EasyEJL is the winner of the Blast KE Matrix Uniqueness contest.

:head::djparty::cheers:

PM me your addy EasyBoy.:D

Be on the look out for the next uniqueness contest coming soon.

To all who applied in this thread, please feel free to throw you name in the other contests as well.:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice post guys. This has been a very entertaining experience to say the least. I love reading all of your responses to the various ingredients in the Blast KE release matrix.

With that being said, the winner is the one person who really touched on not only the ingredient persay but also the reason why it helps make the matrix a truly unique and effective mix. Soooooooo.....

EasyEJL is the winner of the Blast KE Matrix Uniqueness contest.
Interesting! I thought Cellardude did the same, too! Mattikus and some of the others as well. Anyway, congratulations, Easy! :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting! I thought Cellardude did the same, too! Mattikus and some of the others as well. Anyway, congratulations, Easy! :thumbsup:
Actually your right about Cellardude, Strat.

Cellardude pm your addy as well.:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!