It Is Coming...core Zap!!!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Core ZAP is the ultimate preworkout energy, focus, and strength supplement. Take your physique to the next level and experience the following with Core ZAP:
• Jitter free, yet extreme energy
• Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
• Significant strength and performance increases
• Increased sense of well being
• Increased metabolism and fat loss
• Increased libido and aggression

I am very excited to bring this product to you all. I have been using a prototype of this preworkout for the past couple of weeks and it has been awesome.

As always, we try to let the consumer know what EXACTLY is in our product and don't hide behind false promises and proprietary blends.

Each serving has:
Epimedium (Icariin 50%) 250 mg
Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine) 40 mg
Sulbutiamine 500 mg
L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
Caffeine 200 mg

Enjoy!

Attachments

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. One question, is the daily dosing 1 serving/day? That would give only 125mg of Icariin actives/day, which seems a bit low? Do you recommend taking bulk Icariin to increase daily intake? Otherwise the other ingredients look about right to me.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
This is a preworkout, once a day product. There could CERTAINLY be added benefits to supplementing with icariin at other times but it is included in this product for the boost I feel 30 minutes after taking it before a workout (or sex).

I think people will really enjoy the overall synergistic formula.

Best,
Doug

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
P.S. Be on the lookout to be a tester and score a free bottle.

Looks interesting. One question, is the daily dosing 1 serving/day? That would give only 125mg of Icariin actives/day, which seems a bit low? Do you recommend taking bulk Icariin to increase daily intake? Otherwise the other ingredients look about right to me.

One serving is 250mgs of 50% icariin.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice CORE. Always on the look out for quality energy/performance boosting supplements.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One serving is 250mgs of 50% icariin.
Yup, I said 125mg of actives. I try and look at things by the amount of actives since there are various extractions available. Admitted there are other components in the other 50%, I am mainly considering the Icariin active.

Icariin does give effects at lower levels, I just have taken it personally at about 500mg actives/day, so was wondering about the protocol.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Ehh looks interesting never tried anything with subultamine(spelling?) but I've hear5d good stuff. Looking forward to it. always looking for a pick me up.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Def interested in checking this one out! It seems ive run out of alternatives for new preworkout supps..

Yup, I said 125mg of actives. I try and look at things by the amount of actives since there are various extractions available. Admitted there are other components in the other 50%, I am mainly considering the Icariin active.

Icariin does give effects at lower levels, I just have taken it personally at about 500mg actives/day, so was wondering about the protocol.

Gotcba, I've never used a pure extract but 250mgs of 50% is a nice pre workout intenisfier mixed with other compunds and if I go voer 500mgs, I get morning wood..not good for the gym!haha

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Doug I was peepin your website. I just thought I'd let you know that you have sweet biceps. No homo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice formulation and nice to see Core expanding :)

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Cool - I'll be on the lookout. Looks like a solid product, just in time for summer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ehh looks interesting never tried anything with subultamine(spelling?) but I've hear5d good stuff...
And the per-serving amount of sulbutiamine is also rather generous. Should definitely help to hike focus and concentration, fight fatigue and anxiety, enhance cognition, improve agility, and serve as an adaptogen. Good job, guys! Looks like a well-rounded formula. :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill have my eye on this one.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I don't think it would be very good before sex because of the Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine). Not even the HGW would counteract that vasoconstriction. Looks like an awesome PWO product though.

BifWebster

Awards
looks pretty solid, can you give us a ballpark price estimate that nutraplanet will carry it for

Can't wait for this product, very well formulated

Doug was very generous with this formula. He impressed me with the formulation.

For the amount offered per compound and if the price is $30, he must have some friends in high places in China....Doug, you holding out on me!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Doug was very generous with this formula. He impressed me with the formulation.

For the amount offered per compound and if the price is $30, he must have some friends in high places in China....Doug, you holding out on me!
I have my sources.

:bow28:

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
The Geranium & Sulbutiamine with Caff looks sick
Looking forward to giving this stuff a try

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Geranium & Sulbutiamine with Caff looks sick
Looking forward to giving this stuff a try
Hellz yeah! This may be the stim of my dreams. I have a really high tolerance to stimulants so I'm excited to see what this does for me.

BifWebster

Awards
I'm a big fan of tyrosine as well, but its usually underdosed.
Not in this product, I'm looking forward to trying it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

dam225

Awards
The tyrosine actually made a nice noticable addition to this product during testing.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Should be shipping at the end of this week to my warehouse so look for a tester application thread next week!