Any interest in Collegiate Rugby Sponsorship?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this out there, instead of messaging you all individually, I thought I would just post up here. We're currently sponsored by a local one-off supplement shop but they're going out of business so that's hitting the fan. They give us 75% off everything except for brand new products (we have to wait 3 months or some ****)

Anyways, just wondering if any producers would be interested. We can offer advertising on our website, flyers, banners at matches/tourneys, direct mail ad placement, or if the deal is sweet enough and a good variety of supps are offered, we'd be willing to advertise on jerseys. Our website doesn't get many hits(seeing as it's brand new), so usually sponsors prefer the flyers/direct mail and banners.

Additionally, our club has about 30 players. But If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 10 players take supplements, so the financial impact on your part wouldn't be too big.

Let me know if you have any interest or would like more information!

Best,
Tyler

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You said this was collegiate right? Doesn't the college then provide uniforms etc..? I just don't see a college printing supplement company logos on their jerseys.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You said this was collegiate right? Doesn't the college then provide uniforms etc..? I just don't see a college printing supplement company logos on their jerseys.
We had a party and a floor of the house collapsed. People broke limbs, went to the hospital etc.. We lost all school support after that :dance:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
forget trying to get sponsership dude, you need to find yourselves some big brown New Zealanders or try and find an angry Samoan!!!

no one wear's motorbike helmets in this sport guys and they've only been allowed to wear padding in the last 10 years or so (games gone soft)!

anyway it's good to see a rugby player on the board, good luck with your season and here's some classic All Black magic - just a shame New Zealand can't win a rugby world cup lol

Rugby smashes and hits

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If its NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA etc...

You can't get any free stuff from supp companies for beeing an athlete. It's agains't the rules. They have to go thru the university then thru you.
there is no ncaa men's rugby