Seeking Nimbus Product Testers

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again and just in time for spring training and all those new routines, Nimbus Nutrition is seeking 2 testers to run a 30day log on either Blast or Swell.

If your interested and to be considered you must post your stats, any past logs you've done, which one your interested in, and why you feel you may benefit from Swell or Blast. Please also include all current supplements your taking and any other pertinent information you would like us to consider. Offer available to US citizens only(sorry John:sad:).

Remember, these are seperate logs which means we will be choosing two(count'em TWO!!) individuals to each log a seperate product.

We look forward to hearing from all who apply. Now get those application's in!!(Deadline: Friday, March 21)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height: 5'10"

Weight: (morning) 175lbs

Current supplementation: Yellow Gold only.

Dietary breakdown:

6 meals on a 45/35/20 split

3600kcals on Upper/3750 on Lower/3500 on Rest days

Past logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...ts-test-e.html

(personal and obviously unsponsored)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...s-usp-sns.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ly-wicked.html

(these are both one-shot reviews as opposed to logs)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...scivation.html

(sponsored)

I'm training on an athletic performance based regime right now. I incorporate explosive/dynamic movements in all my workouts, and I can fatigue easily doing this. Ideally, I'd like to try Swell for this purpose, but would really enjoy either product!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 193

Body type: Ecto/Meso

Training experience: Been training for the past 3-4 years now.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I train 3-5 days a week. I have just started a push/pull workout schedule to try a new approach.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do cardio for roughly 15 minutes after each of my workouts. Typically HIIT

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nasacort AQ

Medical Condition(s): None

Current Supplements: Muscle Milk, whey, multi, super cissus, hemodraulix

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87428-hemodraulix-log-joebo.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: No a problem

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: If needed i would

WHY should we select YOU? Because you didn't select me last time and you felt really bad about it and want to clear your mind.......maybe? I give honest feedback and will post at least 5 times per week.

I'm currently logging Hemodraulix, but by the time you select people for this log I will be over 1/2 way through. I would be interested in Swell. Towards the end of my hemodraulix log I could add this in or just wait until the very end which would probably be around the time I would receive your product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Start!!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the Poseidon complex in its various forms for my triathlon training and now I won't train without it. Stark improvements in performance and recovery that now I'm going to do a half ironman in a few weeks. Any endurance athletes out there should give this a shot as you'll be pleasantly surprised with the difference it will make.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight: 182

Interested in: BOTH! any opportunity i get to try new products I will take. Alhough i would prefer swell over blast.

Training experience: lifting for last 3 years on and off. getting back into it pretty hardcore again. I follow a structured diet
and a regular workout routine. I am training hard in hopes of competeing in a competition sometime.

Current Training Goals: trying to put on AT LEAST 10 lbs of lbm, break all my current rep/ weight maxs. decrease my BF%.

Training Schedule/Protocol: warmup each day
M-chest, bicep
T-tricep, back, traps
W-ABs, legs
Th-chest, cardio, light triceps
F-bicep, ABs
Sat-tricep, back, traps
Sun-legs, ABs, light biceps
*Bench 5x5 60%-100%
*Incline 5x5 " "
*Decline 5x5 " "
*DB flys 4x12
*French press 4x12
*Skullcrushers 4x12
*Negatives to fail at 130% 3-4 seconds each
**supersets in between lifts with curls 4x8

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: run 1-2 miles daily to get blood flowin, great cardio workout nightly, hardcore ab workout 2x-3x a week

Medical Condition(s): none

Current Supplements: none

Supplement History:
none

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none (yet)

Provide a log: Will provide a day to day log with pictures once a week

How i should benefit: Being as i have never used any supplements before i would be able to notice any difference(s) that it would cause in me. Since i'm not fully reconditioned to hardcore lifting again yet i feel that Swell would help me to recover after tearing my muscles and growing weight quickly, not to mention the pumps it should bring. As far as Blast goes the mental stimulation/concentration would only help me to focus and workout harder and longer to obtain a better workout.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Training - Crossfit inspired weights, and 5K race/endurance training
Current Supplements - Posidon, Beta-Alanine, Cordygen5, NHA stack... dropping NHA in 2 weeks and commencing Methoxy/Ecdy/Ipriflavone stack.

Reason for applying - About 2 1/2 months out from my chance to complete the second phase of Officer Candidate School, and I'm going to be bringing my workouts to the next level until then. Have NEVER found a stimulant that cooperated completely with endurance training, which is why Blast interests me (Posidon content). Even coffee, which is what I have been using, leaves you feeling dehydrated after some time into the session. Ideally, this product seems like the only stimulant that could work for endurance training.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dammit ive wanted to try swell since it was launched

maybe ill toss my hat into the ring ive got plenty of free time

29 years old
6'3 226 lbs

b/f using accumeasure calpers 11.5%

10 yrs training. Currently using Eric Brosers Power / Rep range / Shock training 4 days a week

Brazillian Ju Jit su On mon wed and fri from 8-10pm

Macro's 50/30/20

Current supp usage Basics ( protein mutli v) Drive and RPM to be replaced by SWELL if selected :D

rubberchicken

Awards
Wow strong applications!

It will be good to see some more logs on these products. I am using both products at the moment ( Blast review done, Swell to come shortly ) and am curious to see how other people find them.

Both great products, you will not be disappointed!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, looking good fellers. Keep'em coming.:D

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Gimme a shot and I'll prove it

I'd like to volunteer to test Swell.

5'8", 173 Lbs, several years lifting experience with the last 3 months my most serious.

Current training: High weight, low reps 4xweek
-Legs
-Chest and Back
-Arms and shoulders
-chest and back again

current sups: fish oil megadosing, green tea, crea mono., NO shotgun pre-workout.

Why pick me: I will happily stop taking any of my current sups during the logging period. I will log as often as you want. I have a great degree of self-knowledge so I can monitor the effects in detail. I'll happily post before and after pics. And I am a published author with a graduate degree so you are guaranteed that I can write something that is easy to read.

What I'll get: I am on a clean bulk and I've got another 7-10 pounds of LBM to go on my goal. I am looking for something more effective and less nauseating than NO Shotgun to help boost my workouts.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 18, 150 lbs, 8-12 % BF

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience: Training for about 2 years. HARD traning about a year. Wrestling, MMA, Kyuki do, Football, track, and powerlifting. Pretty much have non stop training throughout the year.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
I run THe Bill Starr 5x5 workout with various sets and excercises added in. I also run a 1 mile warmup, and 4 miles where it says cardio.
M- squat, bench, row
T- OFF, cardio, Abs
W- squat, incline, deadlift
TH- OFF, cardio, abs
F- Squat, bench, row
S- Cardio, traps, abs, calves
Su- OFF abs
Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 1-2 miles as a warmup before each session, on cardio days ai run between 4-6 miles

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Medical Condition(s): N/A

Current Supplements: ATW whey, IntraXcell & Intrabolic

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87349-texaslifter-puttin-swoleness.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85840-texaslifter89-s-superpump250.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/88999-texas-s-wo.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes sir, any you please

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes i do in all my logs, as well as i try to update picture weekly

WHY should we select YOU?
- I am determined/ focused in the weight room
- I give honest feedback
- I update frequently as well as detail
- I work my butt off in the Gym
- I like progress
- I work in the Nutrition/ Supplement industry so i can help promote @ work.
- I want to try your products!
- I want to look sexy for the ladies during summer!!!!
- I am a devoted bodybuilder-in-process
** I am currently running a sponsored log for AEN on Intrabolic & IntraXcell. I will be almost done by the time this is chosen (exact date march 3)

which i would prefer: i would prefer swell, because i LOVE Beta aline, have tried poseidon and loved it. this product sounds great and i believe it would help me get AMAZING workouts in every time.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 225-230

Training History: 11 years

Current Training routine modified westside protocol

Current supplements P-slin, Powerfull, Waximaze, Drive, Lean Extreme, Alpha Drive, Posiedon, beta-alanine

I've done logs in the past both sponsored and not for usp labs products, nimbus, alri and prob a few others not coming to mind right now. I'm not

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol i noticed that after i looked at his pro and looked at his photos

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I hear, you both are quite the Johns. *tisk, tisk* prld, I can't believe you're pulling tricks again.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting NIMBUS NUTRITION BLAST log today!

THANKS AGAIN NIMBUS!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
when are u selecting canidates

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it's this friday, tommarow
Actually, the deadline is today. So all apps posted today will be considered and the decision will be announced sometime thereafter(over the weekend).:thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
booo

lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, the deadline is today. So all apps posted today will be considered and the decision will be announced sometime thereafter(over the weekend).:thumbsup:
ummm, ahhhhh (downing my pre-workout swell):drunk:

sounds great, i am excited...

good luck to all other applicants!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude i freakin what some swell!!! deadlines give me extreme anxiety haha.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so ???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooooooo........

First off I have to say the applicant pool was awesome guys, thanks for showing such profound interest in the products. Rest assured that those who where not picked will not be forgotten when other potential product testing is being considered.

The canidate selections and apps where top notch fella's and with that being said I need the following two individuals to pm me there addys:

Outside Backer
Borobulker

Congrats guys, and a big thank you to all the others who participated.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd up

Pm sent

oh and do you folks want this on bb.com as well or just am ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats :thumbsup:

looking forward to following your logs

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck Borobulker and Outside Backer!! Nimbus rocks!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooooo........

First off I have to say the applicant pool was awesome guys, thanks for showing such profound interest in the products. Rest assured that those who where not picked will not be forgotten when other potential product testing is being considered.

The canidate selections and apps where top notch fella's and with that being said I need the following two individuals to pm me there addys:

Outside Backer
Borobulker

Congrats guys, and a big thank you to all the others who participated.

Awesome, I can't wait. Nimbus is a great company and i hope i can help build on their already flawless reputation.
I will post a log URL in this thread for all subscribers as soon as i receive the product.
Thanks Again Nimbus and all other applicants.
Casey

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I can't wait. Nimbus is a great company and i hope i can help build on their already flawless reputation.
I will post a log URL in this thread for all subscribers as soon as i receive the product.
Thanks Again Nimbus and all other applicants.
Casey
werd up

Pm sent

oh and do you folks want this on bb.com as well or just am ?
Information recieved and sent fellas. If you boy's could be so kind as to post on AM and BB, that would be Swell(especially in your case OB:D). Hit me and Colden up with pms to your links for both boards that way we can follow along.:thumbsup: