Core ABC Testers Wanted **Apply Inside**

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards

[size=+2]Core ABC[/size]

Core Nutritionals is new to this forum and to celebrate, we have decided to give away 2 tubs of Core ABC. Chosen testers get their choice of flavor, either grape or our new fruit punch variety. In return, we ask for a detailed log of your experience with the product. To read some more about this and our other products, check out the following link. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/core-nutritionals/88106-core-nutritionals-product.html

[size=+2]Product Writeup:[/size]
Proper supplementation before and during workouts can significantly improve performance. That's where Core ABC comes in. Core ABC is ideal whether bulking up or slimming down. It was specifically designed to improve performance by building muscle, preventing catabolism (muscle loss), increasing endurance; and assisting recovery.

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

Tester Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must post a detailed log (One post for each serving in the tub[50 servings])
- Must not have any medical condition
- Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By applying, you confirm that you have read the conditions and agree to them. BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS IN ENTIRETY BEFORE APPLYING.

Application Information:
Weight:

Training experience:

Current Training Goals:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Medical Condition(s):

Current Supplements:

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):

Have you used Core ABC's before:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Tell me why I should select YOU?​

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight: 172.5

Training experience: 5 years

Current Training Goals: Maintain high levels of athletic performance (endurance, strength, explosiveness)

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 on, 2 off, progressive overload, with periodic deloading

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: HIIT 2x weekly for 30min

Medical Condition(s): none

Current Supplements: RPM, PowerFULL, AP

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Too many to list

Have you used Core ABC's before: No

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? Because I was just about to buy it!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^
I do not think you should pick him just look at his pic... :run:

haha mullet j/k man do not come track me down or something...really though good luck to every1 who applies and i am sure quite a few will.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mullets a good one to pick..just don't give it to him until he changes the avi..yuck!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight: 185

Training experience: good knowledge about most WO's, weightlifting at school, on and off lifting for last 3 years, great coaches and weightlifting buddies for help

Current Training Goals: gain 10 lbs lbm, drop to 10% bf

Training Schedule/Protocol: warmup each day
M-chest, bicep
T-tricep, back, traps
W-ABs, legs
Th-chest, cardio, light triceps
F-bicep, ABs
Sat-tricep, back, traps
Sun-legs, ABs, light biceps
*Bench 5x5 60%-100%
*Incline 5x5 " "
*Decline 5x5 " "
*Negatives to fail at 130% 3-4 seconds each
**supersets in between with curls 4x8
*also include DB flys, french press, skullcrushers
Cardio Schedule/Protocol: run 1-2 miles daily to get blood flowin, great cardio workout nightly, hardcore ab workout 2x-3x a week

Current Supplements: none

none
Have you used Core ABC's before: no

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: n/a :-(

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? First off, I BUST my ASS off in the gym, I know exactly what to expect out of my body as i have been an all natural lifter my whole life, so if i were chosen i would distinctly be able to tell what, where, and how the supp affects my body, strength, and mass. I go 110% in the weightroom and have extreme focus. I can offer an unbiased opinion, and look to help gain rep here on AM.com for you and myself. I have goals that i would be extremely dedicated to meet and continue venturing past and am seeking the right supplement to get me there. I would spread the word about how awesome yall are!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight:183

Training experience:5 years

Current Training Goals:recomp/cut

Training Schedule/Protocol:Weight training M,W,F SUN(EOD one true day off counting cardio)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-3 days a week

Medical Condition(s):none

Current Supplements: 11oxo, fish oils, multi, various support supps

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):Beta-Alanine, Xtend, SuperPump250, Various other NO products, CEE

Have you used Core ABC's before:no

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: current http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87881-11oxo-log.html#post1237498

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? I will give an honest unbiased opinion of the product. I think it is important to the forums and its viewers to get a 100% honest log on this or any other product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome product. I've been interested in it since Jacob brought it up. I should be getting my X Factor in about 2 weeks though, so I think I'm going to have to pass although Core ABC looks quite good.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
wish i could apply. i always love the opportunity to try a new product, but currently running a non-sponsored PH log. good luck to all that apply.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm 2 testers....giver guys ill take my name out....gonna buy some soon anyway!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 186

Training experience: 1 solid year after being outta the game for 3 years

Current Training Goals: Mass

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day rotation: Legs, Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Off, Legs, Shoulders, Off (I'm working on increasing my squats on first leg day and deads on 2nd)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 15 minutes HIT immediately after lifting

Medical Condition(s): None

Current Supplements: Xtend, Incarnate (would stop for log, at least there wouldn't be a beta loading phase)

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Xtend, pSARM, LevR, DCP, Incarnate, Ragnarok, Cold Fusion, multi, fish oil, antioxidants galore.

Have you used Core ABC's before: Nope but I've definately interested in the all in one formula.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85056-psilentbob-s-psarm.html -Kinda feel bad about this one, first log and I ended up being a non-responder.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes, goal for this weekend is a George Foreman grill and a digital camera.

Tell me why I should select YOU? I am dedicated to my lifting. I'm always ready to mix up my routine when I feel like I'm plateau...ing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
currently running a Sponsored log for AEN. Sounds great though! I personally vote for drummerboyzl, I work out/ Cardio with him everyday, we follow a strict 5x5 workout using our 60-100% maxes and the last set is a burnout. He eats a great diet 40-40-20. He is very commited and busts his ass in the gym. He is new to this forum but i promise you, you wont be let down by him if he is chosen.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 198

Training experience: 5 years

Current Training Goals: Strength and Size

Training Schedule/Protocol: M-W-F Powerlifting split (M-Push Day,W-Leg Day,F-Pull Day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3x weekly (T,Th,S) with abs

Current Supplements: SNAC Proglycosyn

Xtend
Xcell
purple wraath
primal eaa
XF Ice
Glutamine select plus bcaa

Have you used Core ABC's before: No

Mass FX Max Log:
Swole Takes On Mass FX Maximum Strength - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Controlled Labs GFH Log:
CL helps swole GFH! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Unique Picamilon and L-Dopa Log:
Unique/Cognitive Nutrition Picamilon and L-Dopa log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Newest Nos Ether Log:
New Nos Ether w/cit&cordyceps + R4W - Bodybuilding.com Forums

DTH/TT/Ether Log:
Gettin Diesel with dth/tribtest/nos ether - Bodybuilding.com Forums

PAL Leviathin and Incarnate Log:
60 Day Transformation via Palo Alto Labs - Bodybuilding.com Forums

1st Ether Log (old version):
A no BS look at Nos Ether - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Ragnarok Log:
A month on THA RAG, a ragnarok story - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Tell me why I should select YOU? I've kept dozens of logs at bb dot com and could keep this posted daily both here and there.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight: 221

Training experience: i have been lifting for 7 years and bodybuilding for around 3 hardcore

Current Training Goals: bulk up to 230 then cut down to 195 for contests late 08-09..

Training Schedule/Protocol: lift 5-6 days a week..mon: legs, tue: traps/shoulders, wed: bi/back, thur: off, fri: chest, sat:tri's/lats., sun: legs light workout (if I lift on a sun.)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3 days a week 45mins/ jog...

Current Supplements: No xplode, bcaa's, muscle juice, on whey 100%

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):Somindren GH

Have you used Core ABC's before: nope

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68609-bigphusers11-s-sponsored.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80552-somnidren-gh-time.htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80552-somnidren-gh-time.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:sure I don't see why not.

Tell me why I should select YOU? I should be selected because I am a very experienced and knowledgeable ameutur bodybuilder. I am very good with supplements, training, and diet techinques. I before I graduate this year, I played football and track for a D-1 school. I love working out and help others train. I think I would provide a fair workout environment for this log.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
im not applying im just saying that im glad to see another company coming out with a solid basic product. with 10 grams of aminos and 5 of those being leucine this is nice. Also i like the addition of beta alanine, ive been adding beta alanaine to all my aminos during workout. When i try this eventually i will use it during workout. Looks solid, if this product is priced fairly with the other supplements close to this i think you guys at Core will do well.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Thanks for the kind words guys. Lets keep the apps coming in.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great product that is adequately dosed. Core ABC and Poseidon is one of my preferred pre/peri workout stacks, simply great for endurance. I'd love to try out the new fruit punch flavor but I'll just buy it. Company reps already get free product so no need to be greedy.

Sniper1088

Sniper1088

Awards
Application Information:

Weight:198

Training experience:4 years

Current Training Goals:Bulk to 210 before the summer cutting phase

Training Schedule/Protocol:MMA Conditionting Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri, Back & Biceps on Monday, Chest & Triceps on Tuesday, Shoulders on Thursday, Legs on Friday, Upper body circuit on Sat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:Alongside my mma conditioning I usually eliptical for 30 mins Mon, Thurs, and Sat.

Medical Condition(s):Zero, zilch ,nada, none :)

Current Supplements: Epithin-E, Super Cissus, ON Whey & Casein, fish oils, flax oils, multi vitamin, glucosamine & chondroitin.

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):Whats listed above along with the following: Nitrix, bulk aakg, White Flood, Green Mag, Con-Cret, CM, Red Dragon (beta-alanine), Beta-7 (time released BA), bulk BCAA's, Pro-Lab BCAA, Max Muscle BCAA's, Endothil (I was curious :)), 17 Hydroxy Mestrone, T-Bomb II, TZ3, Axis HT, Micronized CM, Alpha Male, Hot Rox Xtreme, Redline...it can be addicting :D

Have you used Core ABC's before:No sir I haven't

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88704-rod-s-epi.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Most Definately

Tell me why I should select YOU?I should be selected because I will give an honest review of the product. Should the product work well for me it will be a welcome tool in my arsenal that'd I'd glady recommend to others.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Application Information:

Weight: 180

Training experience: 6 years of lifting, the past 3 years have been powerlifting.

Current Training Goals: Get ripped and lean. I am at about 12% body fat at 180 lbs and 5'8. I would like to hit 170, but at a very low body fat.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 3 days per week. Upper/Lower OFF then Upper/Lower

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3 days a week from 20-45 minute sessions varying in intensity, speed, and modality.

Current Supplements: Protein powder, Ready4War, MassFX

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Xtend, BCAA by Biotest, RPM, IGF-2

Have you used Core ABC's before: Yes, the grape flavor and loved it.

Supplement log anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/72164-dhuges-igf-2-a-2.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Certainly

Tell me why I should select YOU? As a former fat boy, I have worked long and hard to become as lean, strong, and muscular as I have become. I know BCAAs are one of the best, if not the best supplements you can take while dieting or gaining weight. The recovery benefits, the work capacity increases, and the anabolic response they provide just make it unbeatable. It would be great if I could use the product again, since I know it works, and show in my before/after pictures the difference that it makes.

I'm headed to Army Officer Candidate's School following my final semester at Penn State, and I want to show up in the best, leanest shape of my life. That's the real reason I'm doing what I'm doing in the gym.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

Last edited:
dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Awesome applications in here guys. This is going to be a difficult decision.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Alright, last chance to get an application in. Testers will be chosen tomorrow.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Psyched!!
Same here.
I was chatting about it today at my gym and i was getting pumped about it.
Sounds like a great product.

Good luck to all applicants and thank you Core Nutritionals!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Luck everyone. I am really interested in seeing some of the initial feedback on this. Formulation is solid so i know it should work i just would like to see how everyone likes the taste..not that i care that much about taste... :)

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
i see its being sold a bb.com now cool... at a dollar a pop tho im def. going to have to wait for some good reviews.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

Weight:190

Training experience: Been hitting it hard for about 8 years.

Current Training Goals: Looking to cut but maintain as much muscle as possible. I'm currently 12% bf and I want to get to about 9% bf and then maintain.

Training Schedule/Protocol:Chad Waterburys Harbinger Hypertrophy routine (Full Body Routine).
Routine is based on 4 compound exercises and 2 single joint exercises. Each week the exercises are to be switched up. Here's a sample of Week 1.

Monday - 3x5, 60RI
BB Bench Press
Pulldowns
Power Cleans
Good Mornings
Preacher Curls
Step Ups
Calves

Tuesday - 3x8, 90RI
Sumo Deadlifts
Front Squats
Standing DB Press
Pull-Ups
Skulls
Leg Curls

Thursday - 2x15, 120 RI
Incline DB Bench Press
Chin-Ups
Hack Squats
BB Lunges
Front DB Raise
Calves

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20 minutes of low intensity cardio after every lifting session. 2 days of non lifting will consist of 1 hour of cardio at a incline of 10 and speed of 3.5 and the other day will be 1.5 hours of full court basketball.

Medical Condition(s): I was diagnosed with high blood pressure but after modifying my diet to include more whole grains, fiber and fruits my blood pressure is within normal range now.

Current Supplements: Just the staples, Multi, fish oil and protein pwdr.

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):While I've tried just about every supp under the sun, the amino acid products have been Xtend, Purple Wrath and bulk bcaa's.

Have you used Core ABC's before:No, but would like to.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74629-bludevil-s-superdrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70983-bludevil-s-pal.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevil-s-dialene.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57101-bludevil-s-dcp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81619-bludevil-s-swell.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79123-bludevil-get-s.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? I'll give you a quality log with regular updates. I can give you before and after pics as well as bf %. I've been in the game for a while and have learned what works and doesn't work for me. My diet is on point, and most importantly, I'll be honest.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
[size=+3]Tester #1:

MulletSoldier
[/size]

*please PM me your name, address, and choice of flavor (grape or our brand new fruit punch)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
[size=+3]Tester #2:

SilentBob187
[/size]

*please PM me your name, address, and choice of flavor (grape or our brand new fruit punch)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Thanks alot to everyone who applied. There were a ton of great apps in here and it was really hard to come up with just 2. I encourage all of you to apply again next time we do a giveaway like this. I'll definitely remember you guys.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations to both of you and thanks for the consideration dbc5...

Please post the links to your upcoming logs so we can all subscribe!