Dear Millennium Sports Technologies,

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
If hearing the rave reviews from customers on this forum was not enough, I have to extend my greatest thanks to your company! I recently asked for some samples of Ragnarok, and I greatly appreciate the generosity. It puts my mind at ease knowing that there are still companies out there who will go above and beyond the call of duty for their POTENTIAL customers (I had just heard about your company recently).

Because of this gesture, I wanted to come on here and say that I look forward to augmenting my supplement stacks with your products and also let you know that these small gestures have a HUGE impact on the minds of the "everyday athlete" such as myself.

Thank you very much for the samples, and I look forward to purchasing your products.

Chris

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man...MST is a very nice company and they do love to send out samples. Rag is great, did you get any other samples? Somnidren-gh is a very nice product too

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got off the phone with Millennium Sport. my samples are coming Friday..thanks alot guys

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of good things as well and wanted to try the products, but never received anything. I filled out for samples twice.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Got to agree with everything said. Millennium Sports Technology is very helpful and sent me samples of Ragnarok and multiple other products they offer. Top notch Company and I can't wait to give Rag and there other samples a try.

Aggravated did you send them an email? I shot them an email on there samples page and heard back within an hour.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
MST is the bomb, nothing like those huge sample packets, and very few supps are as good as ragnarok (also much props for offering a non stim version)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Out of my entire "supplement career", MST is by far my favorite company. Purely performance! Eagerly awaiting their two new products set out for release in the coming weeks....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something I must have did wrong then! I will send them an email for sure. I was psyched to try out the products!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you for your support. It really means a lot to me, and even more to the company as a whole. We know that you will enjoy our products, but we like to ensure you that you're getting quality products by sending out samples and letting you try them for free. We are all about customer satisfaction. If anybody has any questions at all, never hesitate to PM myself, Spaceclown, or even Millennium 1 (owner) and we will be sure to answer any questions you might have. I do not frequent this board as much as I have (nor does SC) because we were brought up as bb.comer's and combined we have over 20,000 posts over there (yes losers :p). I'm doing my best to make it over here more often to answer questions regarding our line as well as spreading my knowledge about supplements, diet, and training in general. Once again, thank you all for your support.

Something I must have did wrong then! I will send them an email for sure. I was psyched to try out the products!
Hit me up with your name and address and I'll see to it that you get taken care of. It may take a few weeks because we've been backed up to hell with sample requests as of late, but when they're ready, we'll be sure to get you a sample kit out.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Out of my entire "supplement career", MST is by far my favorite company. Purely performance! Eagerly awaiting their two new products set out for release in the coming weeks....
Look out for HUGE year from us. We have several different products coming out this year. Each one of them will be sure to make some noise. ;)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Look out for HUGE year from us. We have several different products coming out this year. Each one of them will be sure to make some noise. ;)
Good deal NC, can't wait to read up on the new supps you got planned.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Good deal NC, can't wait to read up on the new supps you got planned.
In due season, my friend. We should have two new products out within the next month if things go to plan.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If hearing the rave reviews from customers on this forum was not enough, I have to extend my greatest thanks to your company! I recently asked for some samples of Ragnarok, and I greatly appreciate the generosity. It puts my mind at ease knowing that there are still companies out there who will go above and beyond the call of duty for their POTENTIAL customers (I had just heard about your company recently).

Because of this gesture, I wanted to come on here and say that I look forward to augmenting my supplement stacks with your products and also let you know that these small gestures have a HUGE impact on the minds of the "everyday athlete" such as myself.

Thank you very much for the samples, and I look forward to purchasing your products.

Chris
i second that. for sure