Sponsorship Opportunity! 50 Athletes Wanted for Team MST 2008!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!! Great to hear MST!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude that would be sweet. to bad im no swolja

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey great opportunity for many people out there. Wish this was a year ago when I was training for the Nationals.

Oh well good luck to everyone. Trust me an opportunity does not come around like this very often

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
.......... this is for all athletes...not just bodybuilders. I know we have some MMA guys around here too. Everyone is free to send a resume.

Come on guys don't be skeered! :eek:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
.......... this is for all athletes...not just bodybuilders. I know we have some MMA guys around here too. Everyone is free to send a resume.

Come on guys don't be skeered! :eek:
ahh im not scared just broken lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have a state fishing record does that get me a spot? ha jk

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i have a state fishing record does that get me a spot? ha jk

That's awesome! I personally would love to have a state fishing record. What fish do you hold the record for there in Texas?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome! I personally would love to have a state fishing record. What fish do you hold the record for there in Texas?
a garabage ass fish. sheepshead. i placed third in CCA start touny 2 years ago in flounder. won me some scholarship moo-la.fishing is a sport. im good at it. maybe i could use this sponsorship to aid my concentration on the fish or some bullcorn haha

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
to bad i havent placed in anything damn!! i just bodybuild but im going to be doing a show this summer does that count??

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
to bad i havent placed in anything damn!! i just bodybuild but im going to be doing a show this summer does that count??
Yep it counts! Send over a resume/bio or your plans if you are interested.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im interested but it probably doesnt even hold a candle up to the guys that have a pretty extensive resume we send pictures in too right?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
im interested but it probably doesnt even hold a candle up to the guys that have a pretty extensive resume we send pictures in too right?
Don't sell yourself short. You'd be surprised how namy times I've heard that same line today. We are giving consideration to all. Yep we would like a couple of pics too.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Don't sell yourself short. You'd be surprised how namy times I've heard that same line today. We are giving consideration to all. Yep we would like a couple of pics too.
ok where do i send the resume to, do i sent it to you do i sent it to your user name on anabolidminds

** edit i just figured it out nevermind.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man it took me years of 2nd and 3rd place finishes before I took 1st at the NE a couple years ago. All you can keep doing is train your ass of and diet as strict as you can.

Good luck and I say submit your resume.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Hey man it took me years of 2nd and 3rd place finishes before I took 1st at the NE a couple years ago. All you can keep doing is train your ass of and diet as strict as you can.

Good luck and I say submit your resume.
i did it last night :-D

MMABoxing

Awards
would i be able to be sponsored. I have been in MMA for 7+ months a new gym opened up where i live my friend goes there he is sponsored by xyience. the reason i ask is he said if you dont have a sponsor you wont earn as much money,when you fight.

I want to make a name for myself you know what i mean. not entering mma as an unknown guy.and i think you guys could help me with that

I am 16 yrs old watch out Chris Horodecki

heres a link to the site World Extreme Fighting . needs to be updated. i saw the ad for this gym in the newspaper I will be joining soon.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
would i be able to be sponsored. I have been in MMA for 7+ months a new gym opened up where i live my friend goes there he is sponsored by xyience. the reason i ask is he said if you dont have a sponsor you wont earn as much money,when you fight.

I want to make a name for myself you know what i mean. not entering mma as an unknown guy.and i think you guys could help me with that

I am 16 yrs old watch out Chris Horodecki

heres a link to the site World Extreme Fighting . needs to be updated. i saw the ad for this gym in the newspaper I will be joining soon.
We are actually looking for athletes who have an established competitive background in their sport or have competitions lined up already for the 2008 season for the tier 2 sponsorships. Please do apply because we might be able to get you in on a tier 3 level as an up and comer.

Make sure if you apply that you list your plans in detail.

Thanks for the interest!

MMABoxing

Awards
We are actually looking for athletes who have an established competitive background in their sport or have competitions lined up already for the 2008 season for the tier 2 sponsorships. Please do apply because we might be able to get you in on a tier 3 level as an up and comer.

Make sure if you apply that you list your plans in detail.

Thanks for the interest!

Ok I will try and get a resume soon. um what should be in the Resume?and what is a tier 3 level? what benefits would i get? sorry if its been answered already.

Thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will try and get a resume soon. um what should be in the Resume?and what is a tier 3 level? what benefits would i get? sorry if its been answered already.

Thanks.
We are getting some great apps! We may even leave this open a week longer if we get blitzed with applicants late in the race. ;)

We aren't publicly discussing details of tier three just yet until we fill tiers one & two first. Feel free to email me details and your resume and when we talk we can discuss it further.

Thanks!