Board Sponsors: MuscleGuyNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This post may get deleted, but I would like to make it known that MuscleGuyNY who is currently supposed to be logging Hemodrolix for Axis labs which he's not, he's applied for AEN's intrabolic stack, and now is getting free supplements from SSE. All of which he is to log at his leisure according to him. He claims broke and then speaks fo buying supplements and is now going to run a Havoc cycle. Just to warn everyone out there to not send this guy anything since he's just looking for free stuff while providing nothing to the community.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supreme-sports-enhancements/86764-androgenerator-faq-ultimate-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/86526-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you didnt make it a poll. Id vote Ban. The worst part is that he tried to justify it...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This post may get deleted, but I would like to make it known that MuscleGuyNY who is currently supposed to be logging Hemodrolix for Axis labs which he's not, he's applied for AEN's intrabolic stack, and now is getting free supplements from SSE. All of which he is to log at his leisure according to him. He claims broke and then speaks fo buying supplements and is now going to run a Havoc cycle. Just to warn everyone out there to not send this guy anything since he's just looking for free stuff while providing nothing to the community.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supreme-sports-enhancements/86764-androgenerator-faq-ultimate-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/86526-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

I think he said something about buying an Escalade too. :rofl:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think he said something about buying an Escalade too. :rofl:
Are you serious? The guy is a complete tool, and he's unaware of that fact, making it impossible to communicate with him.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? The guy is a complete tool, and he's unaware of that fact, making it impossible to communicate with him.
I was wondering whatever happen to that Hemodraulix log he was supposed to do anyway.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I will make sure to look into us sending him anything for free from SSE I have worked it out and will be the Rep for SSE here. Just getting around to changing my Avi. If this is true he will get nothing from us for free.

However I always like to get the facts and I am at work currently. Thanks for the heads up

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering whatever happen to that Hemodraulix log he was supposed to do anyway.
I would trust his log about as much as I'd trust Michael Jackson with my kids(except I don't have any).

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I will make sure to look into us sending him anything for free from SSE I have worked it out and will be the Rep for SSE here. Just getting around to changing my Avi. If this is true he will get nothing from us for free.

However I always like to get the facts and I am at work currently. Thanks for the heads up
Ross has already sent him free stuff, I believe.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I would trust his log about as much as I'd trust Michael Jackson with my kids(except I don't have any).
Looks like Axis Labs is gonna have to bite the cost on this one then :(

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY should be banned! He was chosen to TEST a new product ASAP, not when he gets his life together. He goes around and practically begs for free supplements - it's shameful.

If any company on here gives this guy any supplements when he clearly burned AXIS, then I will no longer be a buying consumer from that company.

It really gets under my skin. Free loader!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY should be banned! He was chosen to TEST a new product ASAP, not when he gets his life together. He goes around and practically begs for free supplements - it's shameful.

If any company on here gives this guy any supplements when he clearly burned AXIS, then I will no longer be a buying consumer from that company.

It really gets under my skin. Free loader!
It should get under your skin. Everything MuscleGuy has posted has been very adolescent at best. I've called him out on his BS numerous times and he never even addresses what I've said. His comprehension skills are very limited. He was sticking up for SSE, clearly so that he could get free products. One of the threads was erased, but a few are still around. His rationalization is that he is open minded and people that find SSE's advertising and claims obnoxious are not:rofl: He's made a fool of himself in numerous threads and doesn't even know it. I'm sorry that you wasted your money/product on him. He should be banned.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That Hemodraulix log is worthless Matthew. Sorry to say. Even if he comes through, no one will read the shlt that he posts. Esp after this.

I don't feel bad for him, because some people are just not responsible individuals.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That Hemodraulix log is worthless Matthew. Sorry to say. Even if he comes through, no one will read the shlt that he posts. Esp after this.

I don't feel bad for him, because some people are just not responsible individuals.
I wouldn't trust in 90% of the logs around here, and definitely not his. Yours I must say seems exceptionally trustworthy.

This guy has brought another person into the world? Holy sh*t. Anyone ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
It should get under your skin. Everything MuscleGuy has posted has been very adolescent at best. I've called him out on his BS numerous times and he never even addresses what I've said. His comprehension skills are very limited. He was sticking up for SSE, clearly so that he could get free products. One of the threads was erased, but a few are still around. His rationalization is that he is open minded and people that find SSE's advertising and claims obnoxious are not:rofl: He's made a fool of himself in numerous threads and doesn't even know it. I'm sorry that you wasted your money/product on him. He should be banned.
Now why are you throwing SSE into this thread for bashing.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, that's enough guys. The fact at hand is that MuscleGuyinNY did not fulfill a deal with AXIS - let's leave SSE out of it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't trust in 90% of the logs around here, and definitely not his. Yours I must say seems exceptionally trustworthy.

This guy has brought another person into the world? Holy sh*t. Anyone ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?
Yep, it is trust worthy b/c I paid for it out of my own pocket, plus thats just how I am. :head:.

Personally financed logs tend to be more unbias, but of course there are plenty of exceptions to that as well, lol. :head:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Don't bring my child into this.

Call me 'adolescent,' or whatever. The idea of this thread is adolescent within itself. I find it ridiculous to be personally attacked on an Internet forum, especially by a bunch of people in their 30s and 40s.

I've messaged Matt in regards to why my HemodrauliX log is gonna be late. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me. I thought that I was going to have things straightened out and my financial status in order, so that I could get myself back into the gym to start the log, but sh*t happens. I've seen several other individuals, who were running logs, but were entering into other company promotions. Had I known that it'd be such a big deal if I were to do so, then I wouldn't have.

This is between the Axis reps and myself, but namely Matt. Once I hear from him, then him and I will talk, and we'll figure something out.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Now why are you throwing SSE into this thread for bashing.
Because SSE was involved in one of his displays of ignorance, so it is very relevant. It's great that you got a job working for SSE, but they have behaved shadily with their aggressive marketing and they're irresponsible product claims.

MOD EDIT: Stop the fvckin drama. That goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.