SAN Infusion in PACKETS? It's coming, and we want YOU to try it!

Tiny Man

Awards

[size=+3]That's right folks, SAN Infusion is now going to be also available in packets!
[/size]

After requests to see the incredible profile of Infusion in a convenient package for travel, work, school - we are bringing it to the market :cool:! I'm glad to see this, as it will make Infusion even more versatile for a variety of people and lifestyles. For those of you who may need a little reminding, the Infusion FAQ should jog your memory :D. I'm excited to see it... are you?!

[size=+2]But it gets even better...
Because...

250 people will get free samples! :eek:
[/size]

[size=+1]Just email:
  • Name
  • Mailing address
  • Forum name (handle)
[/size]
To eliza (at) sann.net, and put 'Infusion Sample (AM.com)' in your subject line! With 250 spaces (combined between AM and BB.com), we encourage anyone who has not tried Infusion to try it out... you'll be impressed with the formula! For people who already have had it, please let others use the space! ;) More updates to follow about the packets being carried, and all that jazz - so stay tuned!

Tiny Man

Awards
I realize many of you may not be so familiar with Infusion here. Infusion comes in four flavors - Cinnamon Oatmeal, Wildberry Yogurt, Vanilla Caramel (my favorite), and Chocolate Peanut Butter. It is one of the absolute top MRP products, with one of the best profiles on market - Micellear casein/whey isolate/whey concentrate for your protein (47g), 12g fat (8g of combined flax, CLA, MCT and sunflower), and a startlingly low 12g of carbohydrates, 7 of which are dietary fiber! Our carbohydrate source skips that maltodextrin, and moves right on over oatmeal - the way to go :cool:.

Infusion is extremely flexible for an MRP. With the low starting carbohydrate content, users can either choose to go low-carb (as-is), or easily just add oatmeal, fruit, or other carbohydrates to adjust the macros to where they want. It serves as a great MRP, base for other shakes, and I even use it in making my own protein bars. For those of you who have not tried Infusion yet, I do encourage you to do so!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed 249 times. I win.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I tried... we'll see if I get some!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
great great mrp havent had it in awhile tho....i def want some..so i guess i gotz to order it tho..lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E-Mail sent! Can't wait to check this out :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
great looking nutritional values. hope i get one

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why WPC. I am allergic to WPC.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nice low carbs, I like to eat a piece of real fruit with any meal replacement (its bad enough that I can't get to a table).

I am from Australia, but I applied anyway since you did not mention international shipping. I would pay for the shipping given the opertunaty.

You might consider giving some samples to NP so I can get some in my next order if you can't ship international

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff is amazing.....hopefully more ppl will pick this up from now on

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
o yeah bolt? can u explain "amazing" a little better?lol thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don't understand why there are companys that have to go with the cheepr whey concentration over whey isolation.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o yeah bolt? can u explain "amazing" a little better?lol thanks
i thought it tasted amazing lol....and i didnt even use the full amount when i would make a shake and it would come out real thick and creamy. it had some of the best consistency of any protein ive had and the ingrediants are top notch....this is up there with Ultra peptide 1 and 2 for me in terms of quality and taste

dwb

Awards
i agree this one of the best mrps out there
just wish sann would make 5lb jugs lol thats only complaint i have but then again i just order a tub of chocolate peanut butter vannilla swirel :box:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When did you guys become sponsors here? Sweet, you guys rock!

Email sent!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't understand why there are companys that have to go with the cheepr whey concentration over whey isolation.
You answered your own question there-$$. WPI is constantly rising in price and adding WPC instead of WPI makes the product less expensive.

Tiny Man

Awards
Ok, for some reason clicking the m-quote doesn't bring anything for me... odd? So I'm just going to have to answer the old fashioned way...

Ziricote, I don't know yet, but it really would not surprise me if it is US only. I sent my boss an email (he forgot to tell me), but haven't heard back from him. Matt (CEO of SANN) is very busy, so I may not know for sure until tomorrow.

Djbomb, are you actually allergic to a subfraction found in WPC, or did you mean a digestion problem, such as lactose intolerant? Even with lactose intolerant people, we have great success TBH - and the added biotics (bifidus/acidobifidus) really do help out. If you have an actual allergy though, it will not help with that. Sorry bud :(.

Whey concentrate both drives down the price, and also tends to contain higher concentrations of IGF/TGF and lactoferrin (this is the really allergenic subfraction, from what I remember). If you can digest it, modern-day concentrates are actually very good - but they still do contain lactose. For a bit more, I suggest reading The Whey it is. Once you start looking into it, the line of being one-sided for superiority will really start to blur...

dwb, it would be nice for the small niche of people who realize that larger tubs are a bigger upfront cost, but a savings in the long run. Unfortunately, the price tag on a 5 pound jug would make Mr. Gates shudder (I joke, I joke)... unfortunately, the current size really is just a convenient (15 serving) tub that doesn't have the absolute sticker shock. Regrettably, the market doesn't always realize this.

poison, oh about... yesterday :D

Tiny Man

Awards
I forgot to mention something. Since we are doing this, we would appreciate people here to write a review here on AM. It doesn't have to be extravagent, but just your thoughts, impressions, and any comments you may have. When I have confirmation for shipping of samples, I'll set up a consolidated review thread, so we don't clutter up the boards.

And no, I won't be tracking down everyone with a bowie knife - but remember that when consumers respond with honest and objective opinions, everyone benefits. We know more what consumers want, other consumers know what you thought, and it does encourage more usage of product sampling :). That doesn't mean blow smoke to encourage more of it, but valid constructive comments (what you like, don't like, things you'd like to see, etc).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You answered your own question there-$$. WPI is constantly rising in price and adding WPC instead of WPI makes the product less expensive.
Wouldn't you agree with me that quality is better than quantity?
It just sucks for the majority of the population that some what lactose intolerante. To what degree depends person to person but point being I would like to try different brands but can't.

Tiny Man

Awards
Wouldn't you agree with me that quality is better than quantity?
It just sucks for the majority of the population that some what lactose intolerante. To what degree depends person to person but point being I would like to try different brands but can't.
Quality is definitely better than quantity. But now you're begging the next question: is the quality of one inherently better than the other? As I stated (and the article talks about), it's not a one-sided argument to consider. And, I do reiterate that we've had lactose intolerant people handle Infusion quite well. Not all concentrates are the same grade - and do vary in lactose content.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Tiny Man, if it does turn out to be us only, you guys should consider the nutraplanet option for international people. Just chuck a bunch of samples in with there next shipment of san goodies.

Tiny Man

Awards
Tiny Man, if it does turn out to be us only, you guys should consider the nutraplanet option for international people. Just chuck a bunch of samples in with there next shipment of san goodies.
I'll pass it along to the people who actually deal with that (it's not my area). I'm hoping we can flesh out a bit on NP, because they are missing a couple things that I think folks would like to see. We'll definitely be taking your comment under consideration though, thank you!

Tiny Man

Awards
Ok, sorry guys but it is what I thought it would be. I just heard back a few minutes ago - and I'm afraid we're not going to be able to ship internationally for this :(. My apologies on behalf of SANN and myself for getting any hopes up about it, but it's just not going to be possible for now! I am however, going to suggest getting some stuff on NP...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm happy to see another MRP in packets. My travel for work is often short notice + short duration, so I don't have a lot of time to prepare, and i'm not in one place long enough to figure out where I can buy anything. I can't get away with most of the solids either, I have no fridge at a client's site or on the plane for that matter :) I've tried MetRX's so far and they are ok, but i'm not really a fan.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry guys but it is what I thought it would be. I just heard back a few minutes ago - and I'm afraid we're not going to be able to ship internationally for this :(. My apologies on behalf of SANN and myself for getting any hopes up about it, but it's just not going to be possible for now! I am however, going to suggest getting some stuff on NP...
thats too bad, but understandable. Maybe send some sample to NP, and when us canadians order they can throw one in if requested?
Welcome to the board btw.

Tiny Man

Awards
You're not the first to send me a PM for it.. and probably won't be the last. Please, don't send your information to me! The contact address is eliza (at) sann.net folks - just replace the (at) with @ (I do this to prevent spam harvesters looking for emails - it reduces it a bit).

Tiny Man

Awards
Alright, it's foot in mouth time for me :mad:. I completely screwed something up here, and I owe it to the forum to man up to it. I got some wires crossed, and thought that the upcoming shipment of Infusion would be started to sold in packets. For now, that is not the case - and I can't say that it will be in the future. That was entirely my misunderstanding, and not on the part of Matt or SAN. My apologies to anyone who got their hopes up about it, and I hope there are no hard feelings for my screw up. I'll talk to one of the mods when I can to clear up my first post, so others don't get confused.

The samples are on, the retail is not <-- consider that the correction for now :D

On another note, as of the count this morning it was 126/250 I think. However, that doesn't count today, so if you want to, I'd send in soon... because the spots are most likely about to run out :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh dang. now i'm gonna go cry and get stuck with metrx again

ez25

Awards
never got packet, just wondering if it was sent or if i was too late to recieve it?
Thanks

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
sent an e-mail the day this post was put up.