Win a free bottle of Lipotrophin-PM - Suggest a Convincing Fat-Loss Stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM is a full-blown fat incinerator on its own. As you know, Lipotrophin-PM was designed either for daily use by those sensitive to stimulants (Lipotrophin-AM contains caffeine), or for night use by those stacking Lipotrophin-PM and Lipotrophin-AM. With Lipotrophin-PM, you will see enhanced fat loss coming from multiple fronts: L-Dopa synthesis, green-tea-extract (EGCG)-induced cAMP-boosting/norephinephrine synthesis, green-tea-induced nutrient partitioning and cholecystokinin (CCK) release that is important in the management of insulin pathways, banaba-extract regulation of macronutrient partitioning, as well as bacopa monnieri boosting of thyroid function and modulation of thyroid-hormone levels via enhancement of T4 synthesis and conversion of T4 (normally synthesized from free tyrosine) to biologically active T3, and so on.

In short, Lipotrophin-PM is an effective stimulant-free night-time thermogenic that burns fat while you sleep restfully; promotes anti-catabolism even during dieting; supports natural appetite suppression by elevating the body's CCK levels, and so on.

If, for whatever reason, you wish to stack Lipotrophin-PM with another fat burner, which will it be? Lipotrophin-AM? Another?

If you are interested in winning a free bottle of Lipotrophin-PM, please read the rules below and submit a justification for your stack.

Rules for the competition:

1) State if you would prefer to take Lipotrophin-PM standalone or stack it with another fat-burner. Whichever option you select, justify your decision by listing or describing why you think your fat-burning stack should be the winning stack.
2) Lipotrophin-PM must be part of your suggested stack. I know this could be implied from 1) above, but I wanted to state it separately anyway.
3) All entries should be submitted by way of a posting in this thread.
4) Multiple entries are allowed.
5) The competition will close on January 31, 2008. The winning stack will be announced on February 4, 2008. The product will be shipped the same week.
6) The winner may decide to select Lipotrophim-AM instead.
7) Shipping to the USA and Canada will be free of charge via USPS. Shipping to other destinations will be sponsored up to a maximum of US$10. If the shipping charges are higher than US$10, the winner would make up for the difference.
8) Although the product will be shipped out of the USA, non-US residents are free to participate. If the product does not pass through the local Customs, the winner is obliged to ask the relevant Customs office to return the product to sender.
9) The decision of whether or not to log the results of the stack is at the complete discretion of the winner.
10) Participating in this competition implies you have accepted the rules.

Have fun and good luck :D :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Solid product to stack for a variety of goals!!!!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stack would be Lipotrophin-PM in conjunction with Drive.

This is due to the great components of Lipo-PM that would be working with the cGMP properties that drive has to offer. The forskolin/forslean in Drive would be useful in increasing cAMP production which can release the fatty acids from fat cells (which can then be burned up, FFA oxidation during workouts can lead to good results!). Also the icariin from drive may help boost the thyroid, which would lead to a higher basal metabolic rate.

I would dose the Drive 2 upon waking (which is about 90 minutes preWO), another 30 mins pre-WO , one mid-afternoon and one with the lipo-PM 30-45mins prebed .

(Strag got me going on this idea actually)

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
EC in the AM and LipoTrop in the PM.

I don't think ANYTHING could beat that stack except maybe DNP and I don't even want to talk about that junk.

BTW if I win donate my prize to something nice. I already have the Lipotropin PM, GREAT sup!

CROWLER

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start off by saying that no matter how good these supplements are, they wont do anything if your diet isnt in check. with that said, i would stack it with leviathan reloaded, lean xtreme, and your choice of bcaas. i would dose the leviathen reloaded 2 caps upon waking, and another 2 mid day, either pre workout or at 3 oclock depending on what time your workout is. the reason i chose leviathan reloaded is because it is a good solid thermogenic, with the added bonus of preserving and even building muscle mass, so you will get lean, and maintain or gain more muscle mass. i chose lean xtreme as a cortisol blocker, because on a cut cortisol levels can get high with the calorie restricted diets, and the elongated cardio sessions that some do immediately following workouts. i would dose this 1 cap upon waking, and again about 4 hours later, another pre workout, and if you think your cortisol levels are too high, 1 more pre bed. i would sip on the bcaas all day long, at whatever dose you desire, and i would take the lipotrophin pm about 30 minutes before i sleep.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
For my stack I would choose Lipotrophin-PM, Anabolic Pump, Pslin, and DCP. Using the Anabolic Pump and the Pslin would allow me to consume enough carbs without fear of weight gain to fuel my workouts. The DCP would be used to not only free up some fatty acids with the TTA but to also avoid fat gain that would come from the occasional cheat meal that make diets bearable. This stack would allow max muscle retention, with even that chance of muscle gain while keeping calories at or below maintenance. Best of all this stack would not be harsh on the adrenal glands so there is no fear of a massive rebound after the stack is discontinued.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My Proposed Stack

Scorch Remix (AM), Lipotrophin-PM (PM)

I find Scorch to be the best all around and most complete fat burner (w/ or w/out stims), but the dosing of 2-3x daily tends t raise my BP and make it hard to get a good nights sleep.

With a single dose of Scorch before breakfast one would be energized all day in addition to the hefty thermogenic effect from the rasberry ketones. Lipotrophin-PM taken before bed will aid in sleep/relaxation/gh production from the L-Dopa (which will also aid the energy increase from scorch due to a good nights sleep). Nutrient repartitioning from the corosolic acid, and the additional green tea will compliment the large dose of green tea from Scorch in the AM.

Obviously stacking four or five products could compete with or perhaps surpass the results with this stack, but with cost in mind there is not a better, safer, more effective fat burning or energizing stack out there!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fat loss/lean mass stack......

Activate Extreme
Lean Xtreme 2
Forslean Caps (25mg)
NeoVar
Lipotrophin-PM
Nutra ECGC caps

I would pair this along side a TKD diet and fasted cardio.

Protocol before fasted cardio
-1 cap Activate Xtreme
-1 cap Lean Xtreme
-1 cap Forslean
-2 caps Nutra-ECGC caps

Protocol with NeoVar
-5caps NeoVar 45min pre-workout
-50gr WMS 30minutes pre-workout
-5caps NeoVar Post-Workout
-15minutes later 50gr WMS

Before bed
-2~3caps Lipotrophin-PM

-two caps per dose of Nutra ECGC (500mg EGCG) in addition to the Green Tea Extract in Lean Xtreme. Research has shown that ingesting about 400mg of EGCG per dose provides optimal results and is better than taking 200mg of EGCG twice. So, with a dose of 2 Nutra Green Tea Caps per dose, two times daily, you would obtain dramatically improved protein synthesis, appetite modulation, nutrient partitioning, and norepinephrine synthesis.
*Earleir post form the man himself :thumbsup:

-Forskolin is a compound isolated from the Coleus forskohlii plant. In short, Forskolin (and Forslean) put your body in a state where you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time
*Bolic write up

-Activate Extreme for a natty test boost

-Lean Xtreme is great for cortisol control and also has added ECGC and Forslean

-NeoVar to help make the carbs I take in around workout time more effective and keep blood sugar levels low.

This stack has everything needed
Natty Test Boosters
Cortisol Control
Carb Maximizer
PM fat burner
Stim-Free fat burner

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
A few months ago, I completed the Lipotrophin stack with what I considered success. I would use 2 Lipo-AM to really wake me up for classes and get my metabolism revving. When I hit that afternoon lull, I would take one more AM with 1 PM. Then before bed, 2 Lipo-PM. Over the summer I had lost sight of my abdominal outline. The lipo helped to bring it back - can see outline, along with uppers. Not the best I have ever achieved, but close.

This was taken along with sesamin, fish oil, creatine. At one point I was on an extensive cytomel test run. The Lipos really kept my body regulated when I dropped the thyroid, and I felt the sleep and thyroid benefits of the PM especially help bring me back to baseline.

I still have a little leftover PM, and am formulating my next move, this time a more responsible, well planned recomposition, keeping the sesamin and fish oil, adding some forslean, and maybe salvia moltiorrhiza. Still formulating, dont want to go overboard, or waste money. (Accompanied by twin peak carb cycle for diet plan).

I really appreciated the sleep I had while taking Lipo-PM, and feel just the peaceful nights almost are great enough. Adding the lipolysis effects and anti-ox benefits puts it over the top as one of my top ten.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Here's my non-stim fat burning stack. Just for note, I have high blood pressure which is why my stack would consist of no stims.

The core stack would be the following 3
1. Lipo-PM (included because of all the things Strategic listed in the 1st post) :study:
2. Drive (included because the synergy of ingredients added is very beneficial for fat loss. It combines cGMP and cAMP, increases thyroid activity, aromatase inhibiting effects, sHBG inhibition, and increased luteinizing hormone activity, and improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios).
3. DCP (included because it frees fatty acids to be metabolized, and the Rasberry Ketones are potent thermogenics)

I think the core stack is very complementary to each other and hits fat loss at different angles. I would expect you would retain most muslce while cutting on this stack, and if diet and training is in check, you could even find the holy grail - which to bodybuilders is to gain some muscle while losing fat. All this and its non-stim as well.

Additional items that I would add in but not in the core stack.
4. BCAA's
5. Lipo Ultra plus cap or Napalm once I hit below 10% bf.
6. Fish Oil
7. Multi

R

RonPaul

Awards
no offense but isn't scary that these scientists can't think of a stack on their own?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
no offense but isn't scary that these scientists can't think of a stack on their own?
its a contest for fun and to get forum members thinking, its not that AP cant think of a GREAT stack on their own.

A

amicold

Awards
I'd have to agree with LatSpread, MAN Scorch is highly underrated, it kicked my arse.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your motivations. If it was me, and money wasn't an issue, I would stack it with DCP and Lev Reloaded. I don't like feeling stimmed up. The new leviathan is a great formula with just enough energy. And the PEA in it makes you feel great. I actually the feeling about as much as the Yellow Euphoria g2 that's on the market. DCP, with it's super star Carnitine, stacks notoriously well with LevRe, and I think LipoPM would be the perfect addition, as each product functions completely differently (except, off the top of my head, the raspberry ketones in Lipo and DCP), and you would most likely feel great on them.

If you don't care about stims, and money is no issue, in addition to the Lipo PM, I'd go with EC and stack DCP with it, and possibly throw in ResetAD to keep you adrenial glands happy. This would be a little much for me, but short of Clen, you're not going to find a better stack.

If you don't care about stims and you don't have money; EC. It's cheap and it works.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of non-stim fat burners right now, so here is mine:

Lipo PM
DCP
Thyrotabs
Na-r-ala
Sesamin
Fish oils
Bcaas
Zappetite
(optional/as needed)

All the above products play their own unique role in the assistance of fat loss, but I've chosen them for their other properties as well..

Based loosely off the anarchy stack (GT, EFAs, PLCAR+ALA) which I have used with success for fat loss (CLA may be added, but effective dose might equate to too many fat grams in the overall diet for cutting, depending on how many cals you take in), adding in:

- thyroid support (TTs),
- damage control (sesamin, DCP, na-r-ala for high carb days)
- appetite suppression (DCP, Zappetite),
- sleep and mood support (fish oils, Lipo PM, anarchy stack)
- workout support (bcaas, DCP)

This is how I might dose this on a sample day.

Wakeup:
2x DCP, 1xTT

* Breakfast

<< Workout - whatever you normally take + some bcaas >>

Post-workout- 50-100mg na-r-ala (depending on carb intake)

* PWO Meal

Pre-lunch: 2xDCP, 2xLipo PM,

* Lunch
+ Sesamin, fish oil

Afternoon: 1xTT
* Meal 4

Pre-cardio: 2xDCP

* Dinner:
+ sesamin, fish oil

2x zappetite if needed

* Last meal
+fish oil

Pre-bed: 2xLipo PM

Ps.. once you've reached a decent bodyfat %, perhaps consider adding in a topical product too... does this stack have a BUDGET? Lol!

Z

Zguy52

Awards
this is my current stack I'm taking

Morning
Hot Roxx Extreme
DCP
Lean Extreme
RPM
Reset AD
Fish oil

Afternoon
Hot Roxx Extreme
DCP
Lean Extreme
RPM
Reset AD
Fish oil

Before Bed
DCP
Lean Extreme
Lipotrophin PM
Posieden
ZMA
Fish oil

It's been great, I sleep like a baby and lost 4 lbs over The holidays.

Hot Roxx for fat burning and muscle building, DCP for fat mobilization and carb control, RPM for metal focus, Lean extreme for cortisol control. There is some overlap of rasberry ketones with HRE and DCP but it doesn't seem to be to much. Reset AD to keep from getting burned out.

Posieden and ZMA at night was great for sleep but if you add the lipotrohin-PM I get much better sleep and can slip in DCP at night which seems to help me lean out at night.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a contest for fun and to get forum members thinking, its not that AP cant think of a GREAT stack on their own.
Thanks, LatSpread. You probably meant "AN", I guess :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense taken! Nevertheless, I would like to say that Lipotrophin-PM is a product with such versatile benefits that "these scientists" can pretty much come up with several hundred (a little exaggerated :D) stacking options. Yet, regardless of what "these experts" suggest as a stack, or as stacks, the end user finally decides how and what to stack Lipotrophin-PM with, or even take it solo. The idea behind the contest is to present a fine product in the tradition of Applied Nutriceuticals to interested forum members that might find value in trying the product completely free of charge. And get noticeable results from it. Consider a night-time thermogenic that burns fat even while you sleep restfully! Then you get the drift! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great response so far, guys and gal(s). Keep it flowing. :clap2:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Stim Pack

My last post was a stim free this one will be full of stims.
Supplements Stacked:
Lipotropin-PM
NP 1,3-dimethylamylamine caps.
Scivation Xtend
PAL Reset AD
Primordial Derma Therm

The NP 1,3-dimethylamylamine cap would be taken first thing in the morning before some fasted cardio with a big cup of coffee. Xtend would be sipped before and durring the morning cardio. By doing this one would have the energy they need to have an intense cardio session and also the amino's to prevent catabolic breakdown of muscle tissue. After cardio and a shower one would apply DermaTherm to achieve thermogenic weight loss and also to keep cortisol under control. Also one Reset Ad would be taken now to stop the body from building a tolerance to the stimulants.An additional Reset AD would be taken later in the day to further prevent a stimulant tolerance or any negative affects from the stimulants. Finally the Lipotrophin PM would be dosed to achieve fat loss and great sleep.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OzarkaStack: Special Edition

Cast:
  • Lipotrophin PM
  • DCP
  • Drive
  • Additional Forslean (to get total dose up to 100mg/day)
  • Fish Oil
  • Napalm
Plot Summary:
Firstly, this may very well be the stack to end all stacks, in my book anyway. I chose the things I chose, firstly to put together the most effective stack for fat-loss in my opinion, and second to be free of stims since I happen to not fare so well with them. Now, I feel that the synergy here would be quite good. So, why?

Director's Notes:
  • Lipotrophin PM: here we have an effectively dosed fat-burner that combines a good amount of tried and true weight-loss supps. It's kind of an all for one deal, and I like that very much (it's like the Cycle Support of weight-loss products).
  • DCP: As of right now I'm on the Anabolic Diet, and should be for a good amount of time. I'd really like to see the effects of DCP on a high-fat diet where one is primarily burning fat for energy. I imagine it would work quite well, thus increasing the bodies ability and probability of metabolizing fat.
  • Drive: I've been on drive for a couple of months now and really want excuses not to stop. As well, it contains a good amount of forslean, which is going to play a huge role in this stack. There's a lot about forslean that interests me. It's ability to induce an increase in cAMP, along with it's blood pressure lowering capabilities.
  • Forlsean: ^^^ pretty much covered this under Drive.
  • Fish Oil: This will probably be dosed pretty high. Around 20grams per day. Since I do take in a lot of fat I think it wise to take in large quantities of good fats as a part of all this fatty fat fat. Also, fish oil is supposed to posotive effects on fat-loss and on lean mass gains. It's cheap too, at NP anyway.
  • Napalm: This is to help get rid of my stubborn belly pooch. I used to be a bit of a fatty, esp. when I was younger. Since then, I've never seemed to be able to lose that last bit of fat on my belly and get those abs a-showin. Naturally, abs are something I desire to have. So, I'm looking to Napalm, along with my sweet sweet diet and training, to help take care of this.
    Note: I know, Napalm has stims, but do to the nature of this product I don't feel that these will be much of an issue since I'm not ingesting them.
The End!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermatherm
DCP
Lipo PM
Xtend
Relora
Thanks, Nelix! Care to explain the thinking behind your choice of products?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great response so far! Keep the ideas flowing :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The Lean Bulker:
Lipotrophin-PM
Pslin
Poseidon
Diesel Test Hardcore

This stack is designed for a person looking to put on good mass with fat gain.
The Diesel Test Hardcore will be used to put the person in an optimal hormonal state for mass gains. The Pslin will be used preworkout to give the person the energy necessary to move the heavy weight that is going to make them grow. Poseidon will be used through out the day to keep the person properly hydrated so they can stay anabolic. And finally the Lipotrophin PM will be used at night to get great sleep and to help ward of any fat gain that will come from the caloric surplus.

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Nelix! Care to explain the thinking behind your choice of products?
I forgot to mention Drive, though I was thinking about it.
I am pretty bad at documenting my thoughts.

Cortisol: Dermatherm, Relora, Xtend
Protein Synth: Drive, Xtend
Thermo: Dermatherm, DCP, Drive
Thyroid: Drive, Lipo-PM
Restful Sleep: Lipo-PM

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, yeah I guess I could have done that.
No qualms! I just thought you might be interested in more details than just the contest-end date :D

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
In the AM (on empty stomach):
T3
Raspberry Ketones
gh frag 176 version only
Chromium
Alli (the OTC)
Green Tea
Lean Extreme
coffee
This should put metabolism into high gear, reduce cortisol, minimize the amt of fat absorbed from breakfast and keep me running throughout my day

At lunch:
Raspberry Ketones
Chromium
Alli
This will keep metabolism up thru the afternoon period when my metabolism seems to slow down (2-4 pm) and minimize the amt of fat I absorb from lunch

At dinner:
Raspberry Ketones
Alli
This should minimize the amt of fat I absorb from dinner

Before Bed: Lipo PM + Camphobolic (yeah i know its out of production but still works well) + melatonan
This should provide all the wonderful effects of Lipo PM, reduce cortisol and let me sleep like a baby (very important IMO)

bb

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The Cheap Natural Stack
This stack is designed for the person that wants to lose weight at a moderate pace while greatly improving there health.
Lipotrophin PM
Nutraplanet Fish Oil Caps
Nutraplanet Green Tea
Gut Health

The Lipotrophin PM will help liberate fat when people are sleeping, this will be great because they will be exercising and eating correct so that they lose weight during the day. The Green Tea will help people not only with its antioxidants, but it will also speed metabolism and help starches from being digested. The fish oil will help stabilize blood sugar levels, induce satiety, cause the body to burn fat, and it will help lower blood lipid levels that may not be idea because of the persons previous lifestyle. Finally the Gut Health will boost immunity, which can be lowered when in a caloric deficit. It will also ensure that people are utilizing enough of the foods they eat so that they do not become malnutrition.
This stack would be great for a person that is just starting to lose weight. Since there is no stimulants the person does not have to worry about increasing blood pressure or having adrenal problems. I am actually thinking about this stack for my mother, because she is very dedicated to changing her life now, but she has a long road ahead of her still and i know all the ingredients in this stack are safe and promote good health.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yes orlistat. Yes will cause the runs but great for cheat food days when you are taking in too much fat; overall decreases fat intake by 15-20% maybe? Nonetheless it works and thats what counts here.

Also I would like to add in Sesathin to my ultimate fat loss combo quoted below. Why? B/C Sesathin should provide fat loss on an alternate pathway but I believe this must be taken spaced away from the Alli/orlistat.

bb

In the AM (on empty stomach):
T3
Raspberry Ketones
gh frag 176 version only
Chromium
Alli (the OTC)
Green Tea
Lean Extreme
coffee
This should put metabolism into high gear, reduce cortisol, minimize the amt of fat absorbed from breakfast and keep me running throughout my day

At lunch:
Raspberry Ketones
Chromium
Alli
This will keep metabolism up thru the afternoon period when my metabolism seems to slow down (2-4 pm) and minimize the amt of fat I absorb from lunch

At dinner:
Raspberry Ketones
Alli
This should minimize the amt of fat I absorb from dinner

Before Bed: Lipo PM + Camphobolic (yeah i know its out of production but still works well) + melatonan
This should provide all the wonderful effects of Lipo PM, reduce cortisol and let me sleep like a baby (very important IMO)

bb

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some contestants do not seem to want to leave anything to chance :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow.... never thought I'd see Alli mentioned here on AM.com!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The Three Pills a day Stack:
Lipotrophin PM
Napalm

Since the napalm is transdermal this stack would be great for anyone that hates taking pills, which i am guessing isn't a huge problem here but none the less. The lipotrophin PM will burn fat at night and the napalm will burn fat during the day. 24 hour coverage from a simple two product stack where pills are only dosed once a day. Sounds nice to me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller Im going to kill you if you keep putting stacks in!!!! You keep lowering my chances of winning,lol.
DW, either you kill him and improve your chances indirectly, or you increase your chances directly by adding more stack alternatives. Or, better still, both :D:D:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I`m goign to have to put in a few stacks. I was the first guinea pig and thought we were only allowed to do one item for our stack lol.
Let your creativity loose! According to Rule (4) of the competition, "Multiple entries are allowed". See first post. And good luck :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, did I win yet? :yawn:

Totally kidding, I'm not really that much of a jerk.. lol