The Get Diesel 2008 Takeover:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
new packaging, more intense formulas

DTH will be the first to undergo this label change and slight formulation change. All the backorders for DTH at nutrap will be filled with this new red bottle DTH as early as 24 dec 08.

Get Diesel Nutrition

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
woah those bottles look pretty sick chuck.

I gotta get my hands on some deisel products. Ive been meaning to give it a try for some time now.

Nunchaku

Awards
DTH will be the first to undergo this label change and slight formulation change. All the backorders for DTH at nutrap will be filled with this new red bottle DTH as early as 24 dec 08.
Care to share about the changes??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, bad ass bottle designs! I hate to say it but atleast for newbs bottle/label designs play a big part in wheather they will buy it or not, lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nice labels.

I need to buy some of your stuff to try. Keep us updated when the new(er) products are out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woah those bottles look pretty sick chuck.

I gotta get my hands on some deisel products. Ive been meaning to give it a try for some time now.
3 diesel products i have tried and highly recommend. dthc/tte/and my favorite r4w.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I vouch for TTE. One of the best test boosting products out their in my opinion.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
the coq diesel looks pretty B.A. i might pick up a bottle just for a conversation piece to put on the mantle.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I know about one of the formulation changes that will be made, but I will have to keep it a secret for the time being.

p.s. Those labels look pretty awesome.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Here's a sample graph that is on its way to Flex magazine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the coq diesel looks pretty B.A. i might pick up a bottle just for a conversation piece to put on the mantle.
thats a great idea. be a nice conversation starter when the mother in law comes to visit. haha i like it.:rofl:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
new packaging, more intense formulas

The pills better glow in the dark!​

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The pills better glow in the dark!
nahh no glow in the dark pills, I dont know if that can be achieved with natural colors.

The changes on the DTH will be more on its Nitric Oxide, endurance, strength and LMM gains side. Not som much as a libido/test booster because naturally I dont think I can "upgrade" those aspects of DTH.

Yeah TTE is a good test booster (as those of you have stated). At its price of like 30 bucks, Im sure it will get more "lime light" in 2008.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn, bad ass bottle designs! I hate to say it but atleast for newbs bottle/label designs play a big part in wheather they will buy it or not, lol
Actually its all consumers, the days of trying stuff because it works is over, people want nice packaging. Thats why so many companies are putting their bs products in Box sets, Boxes, blablabla "hey look at me, my packaging is pretty, buy me."

With the new labels, I wanted to make the products more "sexier." Retailers like vit. shoppe dont really care if the products work, they need "Convincing" packaging.

Those labels are all my creation, I wanted them to reflect my idea of whats inside without going overboard and 2 cartoonish like most labels these days.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Actually its all consumers, the days of trying stuff because it works is over, people want nice packaging. Thats why so many companies are putting their bs products in Box sets, Boxes, blablabla "hey look at me, my packaging is pretty, buy me."

With the new labels, I wanted to make the products more "sexier." Retailers like vit. shoppe dont really care if the products work, they need "Convincing" packaging.

Those labels are all my creation, I wanted them to reflect my idea of whats inside without going overboard and 2 cartoonish like most labels these days.
I agree. Pretty bottles for some reason give me an impulse to buy. If I try the product and I like it, Ill buy it agian. If the only thing good about the product is the pretty bottle, the company will not be seeing a dime from me agian. I think most people think this way as well.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Pretty bottles for some reason give me an impulse to buy. If I try the product and I like it, Ill buy it agian. If the only thing good about the product is the pretty bottle, the company will not be seeing a dime from me agian. I think most people think this way as well.
When I'm in a supp store I don't even look at the front. I take the bottle and look at the back to see whats inside. This isn't too long before I hear this "what kind of product are you looking for?"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
When I'm in a supp store I don't even look at the front. I take the bottle and look at the back to see whats inside. This isn't too long before I hear this "what kind of product are you looking for?"
thats the minority of the population. Most people, will get judge a supplement based on looks. ( muscletech )

Some people do look at the ingredient profile however, I believe the majority are concerned about how "big" they get. They usually associate big with nice neat bottles.

Think of it like girls in this case, If your a newbie you don't really "know" them. You don't know them. You judge them based on first appearances and thats how it works with the supplements too. The majority of the supplements at least can be judged this way. Once you find out the supplement is crap or the girl is crappy, personality wise you know to stay away. Am I right :)?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established

Wow that is exactly what I was gonna say.

I love your products, going back to the grape dirt R4W. This label upgrade definately makes the product line look sexier. Good luck with this Chuck - now the labels match the content.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Looking good chuck. TTE was the real deal, I'll have to give it another run early next year.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is exactly what I was gonna say.

I love your products, going back to the grape dirt R4W. This label upgrade definately makes the product line look sexier. Good luck with this Chuck - now the labels match the content.

thanks

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
chuck,

the new labels look sick as hell! btw, is R4W (caps) replacing the powder for good? the powder was one of my top two favorite products but i'm a bit sketchy about the pills. no disrespect to the formula as I'll more than likely give it a try, but i was very partial to 6.0.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck,

the new labels look sick as hell! btw, is R4W (caps) replacing the powder for good? the powder was one of my top two favorite products but i'm a bit sketchy about the pills. no disrespect to the formula as I'll more than likely give it a try, but i was very partial to 6.0.
No thats cool, alot of board people loved 6.0 and like I said before it was my slowest selling version of R4W (which has nothing to do with the product, probably less advertising and customers not sticking with what works to roll the dice on something else). But anyway the powder R4W's are done.

There might be a R4W/NO type drink later in 2008 but the caps are it for now.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
No thats cool, alot of board people loved 6.0 and like I said before it was my slowest selling version of R4W (which has nothing to do with the product, probably less advertising and customers not sticking with what works to roll the dice on something else). But anyway the powder R4W's are done.

There might be a R4W/NO type drink later in 2008 but the caps are it for now.
I would get sick of all the people telling me how awesome NOXplode and the like are, "its so awesome, this stuff is sick"

Sick? you want sick? Try this crap [pass them my R4W, supposedly grape flavored, but looks like a handful of jersey sand]. Thats sick. Man up, cause in like 5 minutes, you will be ready to tear **** apart!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would get sick of all the people telling me how awesome NOXplode and the like are, "its so awesome, this stuff is sick"

Sick? you want sick? Try this crap [pass them my R4W, supposedly grape flavored, but looks like a handful of jersey sand]. Thats sick. Man up, cause in like 5 minutes, you will be ready to tear **** apart!!!
Yeah that was that 5.0. If I could have got 5.0 or 6.0 in vit. shoppe I'd be rich right now because all they have access to is BS, thats why unfort. I have to do "sexier packaging" just to be put on the shelves next to the comp, but once my products get there its over.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was that 5.0. If I could have got 5.0 or 6.0 in vit. shoppe I'd be rich right now because all they have access to is BS, thats why unfort. I have to do "sexier packaging" just to be put on the shelves next to the comp, but once my products get there its over.

as long as you dont lose focus of quality once it gets "there", you will always retain your core customers, cause the guys that have used diesel products know they deliver.

I would like to see it in some stores though, that way you could really expand the product line to include all the things that remain on the drawing board.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit Chuck, you're ingredient lists, particularly in your DTHC, are impressive. Too bad you don't see them in Canada (at least to the best of my knowledge).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have to admit Chuck, you're ingredient lists, particularly in your DTHC, are impressive. Too bad you don't see them in Canada (at least to the best of my knowledge).
Im working on that, its just the canadian retailers wont call me back and I dont call people over and over to sell my products and #2 The health Canada paperwork is like 3-4k USD per product to get that health canada #

BUT DTH and NOS ETHER are both now 100% legal in Canada.

Before they had acetyl-amino's and Health Canada wont let you import any acetyl aminos, esp not for resale.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CD,

Good "intel" on the marketing of the "boxed" products. just goes to show you where their priorities are: Making something marketable vs making something that packs some results. I think in due time, products like DTHC etc..., their effectivness will sell themselves (proba already are.)

TO be honest, I looked into some boxed products for myself, while contemplating between DTHC/Nos Ether against some other boxed supplements. By doing my research (user logs etc..,) the old adage "word of mouth is the best advertsing" held true, and I chose the DTHC stack and was pleased with the results.