Applied Nutriceuticals: Vacation Again?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You better believe it baby! :study:

Another guy from AN going on vacation, but this time... it's me!!!! Cancun, here I come!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, I will drink and dedicate a Santa Libre to each and every member of this forum who has supported AN thus far.

In the mean time..... EasyEJL has his work cut out for him...... his first assignment of sorts. :type:
I have 4 bottles of AN product that absolutely MUST be given away before I get home! Of course, in true AN fashion, they can only be offered via creative methods. ;)

:twisted: Easy, I'm leaving this up to YOU!!!!! :twisted:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeet, i could use a bottle of drive....definitely subbed for this

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Have a good trip J!!!!.....drink one for me...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
O, what the hell. I'm in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeeeeeelllllll What have we here, appears the AN guys go on vacation a fair bit :) You know what might be fun for a first contest? a "Cool contest ideas" contest :D Something simple something hard, something crazy, something sane. No deadline on this in particular, so shout out your contest ideas here. When I see one I like, not only will that person win a bottle of choice, but they'll also get the next contest dedicated to them :D heck I may even throw in some of my personal stock of fun stuff here to make it more entertaining.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You should do a who has the biggest thanksgiving day turkey contest. I could dominate that one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i like what cellar did in his log, ask ANY type of question ur heart desires and have 3 different levels....hard, medium, easy....3 points for hard, 2 for medium, 1 for easy. Ask one question per day and let it go on for a week. whoever has the most points by the end of the week is the winner.

are u looking for daily contest? or long ones like i mentioned above?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, two of the contests are decided. I will use this post as the overall tracking for the contest, so the current contest will always be here on the front page, but everyone try to be helpful and repost the current contest if anyone asks. So there they are

#1 ______ sent me here - Simple contest, convince other AM members to come visit this thread and make a post with "yourname sent me here". Each person can only make one post like that, so convince a lot of people to come :) You just have to be honest with them when you ask them to do that. This contest will run thru saturday, so mention this thread in your postings on other threads. Don't spam other threads, contribute to them, but also mention this :) or put it in your sig :)

#2 Caption this photo
Hank Vangut was the winner here

#3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday

#4 Final contest - We're going simple here, something everyone can guess on. What year model + color was my first car? We'll take answers up till tomorrow morning. I'll give 2 hints now one is remember that I'm 40 years old, so theres a good span of time where I could have bought the first one, and also since some people would get this from another topic I posted on it was an american car.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH hell yea there has got to be room for trip in here!!!!!!........let the games begin!!!!!!!!!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
EasyEJL here is my idea for a contest: a scavenger hunt of sorts. Scavenger hunts were always fun when i was a kid. Except this scavenger hunt will be for supplements.

You name the supplement. Something everyone would be able to have access to, something of a staple supp i guess ie. multivitamin, fishoil, BCAA's. We have to be the first to take a pic of it and post it. of course this could be modified to however you like if you use this contest.

Just thought id post my idea. GL and congrats on becoming the new APPNUTT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bigasian, that might be hard cause not everyone has access to a digital camera...i was thinking of a contest like that also

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
picture contests could be fun, there is always google searches as well

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
better run out and get one then!!! lol jk. i thought of that as well...but most people have access to a digital cam...or the very least a cell phone that has a camera

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah good point, i have a digital camera so i dont care, lol....just looking out for others

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caption contest? like I find a wacky photo and give a timespan for the funniest caption?

I do like nosnmiveins idea of running a contest where people accumulate points over time, just not sure everyone would really follow it hard the whole week :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a few people who spend more time here than is healthy (me included) who are likey to dominate the question type of contest :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well how long do u want the prizes to last? i mean if u didnt care then u could do a different one everyday but ud get rid of all the prizes in about a week...

...i'll try to keep thinking

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
with the picture contest you would have to prove it was you that took the pic, not a hard thing to do. clip from a newpaper woud suffice i believe. or something else creative.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how about "pick a model contest"?...u select a model and everyone has to go out and find the HOTTEST picture (non-nude) of that girl. any whoever u think has found the hottest picture, is the winner

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I have 4 bottles lanbane has put up, and really 6 days to hand em out. definitely need to give away a few inbetween, but could possibly do one monday/tues, one wed/thurs and 2 friday. I could maybe add in a bottle from my personal stash as well, perhaps a Budget Ergogenics bottle of banaba (the nutrient partitioner used in neovar)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah that sounds good, a 2-day contest instead of a 1 day or week long one

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caption contest? like I find a wacky photo and give a timespan for the funniest caption?

:)
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
contest idea: come up with the best, worst, or funniest (whichever definition you find suitable) "fad" diet. Entries can't use any existing diets that we know already to be ridiculous.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
How about a contest for the coolest bottle placement of an AN product, the picture can be personal or off of the internet. Only you might want to exclude using dogs or females, thats been done.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a contest for the coolest bottle placement of an AN product, the picture can be personal or off of the internet. Only you might want to exclude using dogs or females, thats been done.
well, i mean even if the females one has been done, that doesn't mean it isn't worth doing again. I'm just afraid san quinn will take that one away hands down :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
jeez how did i miss this. I was wondering when the next AN give away would be :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one" It must be true from your life. and your most embarassing storie(s)? The most embarrassing story gets the bottle?=)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have one" It must be true from your life. and your most embarassing storie(s)? The most embarrassing story gets the bottle?=)
you could always go with the classic poster # __ gets a bottle of ____. It would be fair that way and no arguements over it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!
Trip is speakin' my language.... Funniest caption could be just one of the contests.... post a good pic tomorrow, winner chosen Saturday or somethin'.

Just talkin'...killin time before I head out to some sunshine; this is Easy's show!

Random: We got like 1.3 inches of rain in about 3 hours this morning I believe.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Before I depart..... I see many of our usual contest lurkers ;)

I'd like to leave you all w/ a word of wisdom, something to ponder this week.

Benegits. Alas... benegits.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Before I depart..... I see many of our usual contest lurkers ;)

I'd like to leave you all w/ a word of wisdom, something to ponder this week.

Benegits. Alas... benegits.
cute stuff

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could always go with the classic poster # __ gets a bottle of ____. It would be fair that way and no arguements over it.
My idea sounds like fun and a fun way to laugh at some dumbass things people have done

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i like the caption idea....find a funny ass picture and create ur own caption, funniest combo wins

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im the biggest contest lurker :lol:

BRING ON THE FREE STUFF :rofl:

btw

have fun lanbane :wave:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
if somebody lied about their most embarrassing moment, but it was hilarious, I probably wouldn't mind if they were awarded

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O look, the Rook is having his first contest! Your not a virgin anymore! Have From Jaimme, wish I could come with ya to Cancun!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Leggo up in this. Ooh damn 'das tight!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O look, the Rook is having his first contest! Your not a virgin anymore! Have From Jaimme, wish I could come with ya to Cancun!
haha Easy is a contest hoe in the making :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
tripdog do you have some sort of repping rule with banana squad. o.0 you shot up 20 million reps in like a week!

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I think captions would be a great first contest!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tripdog do you have some sort of repping rule with banana squad. o.0 you shot up 20 million reps in like a week!
no...........im just cool like that