*GET DIESEL sponsored logers search!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im in the giving mood, so Im picking 3 or 4 people to test/log one of these 3 GET DIESEL products.....i retired from sponsored logs but its like pulling teeth to get people to give feeback on the boards for products they have purchased unless its a "fad" product:

Ready4War capsules

Get Diesel Nutrition

Trib Test Extreme

Get Diesel Nutrition

Coq DIESEL

Get Diesel Nutrition

You guys might know my drill, just post a link to a log, logs you have done in the last year here at bb.com so I can review it and what product you are signing up to log. Let me know what else you have used in those cat.s, ie nat test booster, pre-workout energizer, sexual health.

Please dont sign up if you dont plan on sticking to your current training program, moving in the next 10 days or some crazy circumstance that will keep you from updating ur log. Also if you dont want to update your log at least every 3days with feedback on how the product is affecting you and your training dont sign up.

Also let me know what you plan on stacking the product with if any.

Dont sign up to log Trib Test Extreme if you have never used a test booster in your life. Dont sign up to log R4W is you have never used a pre-workout product.....those reviews are useless.

Im picking testers by monday night, product shipping by wed. the 14th.

You should be able to start your log by the 16th or as soon as you get the product.

I might post this at BB.COM also so dont sign up at both.

Company reps need not apply.

-CHUCK

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in R4W or Trib Test. I've used quite a few test boosters including alpha drive, t-drive, JW, etc.. Never had much luck with any of them. My pre-workout experience, well, i've probably tried almost all of them on the market. I'm someone a stim junkie, but only pre-workout. My newest and current log is here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html . I wouldn't mind stacking R4W or Trib Test along with my current DRIVE. I think it would be great to see. I have also used a few doses of RPM with DRIVE, so I could def compare R4W with DRIVE. I know you had previously compared the two and said you'd take the challenge up against RPM. I don't BS my logs and I'm 100% honest, whether good or bad.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in R4W or Trib Test. I've used quite a few test boosters including alpha drive, t-drive, JW, etc.. Never had much luck with any of them. My pre-workout experience, well, i've probably tried almost all of them on the market. I'm someone a stim junkie, but only pre-workout. My newest and current log is here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html . I wouldn't mind stacking R4W or Trib Test along with my current DRIVE. I think it would be great to see. I have also used a few doses of RPM with DRIVE, so I could def compare R4W with DRIVE. I know you had previously compared the two and said you'd take the challenge up against RPM. I don't BS my logs and I'm 100% honest, whether good or bad.
ok, thats one. If ur stacking with drive Im probably going to pick u for R4W.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How does the new R4W capsules compare to 5.0 and 6.0 ? Is the capsules a better nootropic like 6.0 or more endurance like 5.0 ?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
ok, thats one. If ur stacking with drive Im probably going to pick u for R4W.
Sounds good and I would agree. I can give a direct comparison with the immediate effects of RPM as well. Should prove to be a sick combo. This, if chosen, will also be my first DIESEL product i've used. I've always wanted to try them, but for whatever reason haven't. I wanted to pick up the NOS Ether when it was on sale at Nutra, but i had just placed an order prior.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm extremely interested in either Trib Test Extreme or Coq Diesel. I've taken numerous test boosting supplements in the past including - IGF-2,RPM,Drive,SDNG,Activate (stand alone), NHA stack, Horny Mack Stack from Nutra and host of bulk powders. Here are some of my other logs so you can get an idea on how I usually lay them out. Basically I usually get before measurements, bf%, weight, and 3 rep max on certain lifts. Then take after measures to asess the gains/losses of supp's.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74629-bludevils-superdrol-ng.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70983-bludevils-pal-sponsered.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevils-dialene-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57101-bludevils-dcp-log.html

Right now I'm currently taking aPCT with IGF-2 and RPM. If I'm selected I can either add to my current stack or run it as stand-alone with aPCT. Doesn't matter to me, I'll leave that up to Chuck if I'm selected.

Anyways, thanks for giving a select few a chance to try your products. I haven't tried Get Diesel products before but have been extremely interested in them and was looking at purchasing Diesel Test Hardcore as my next supp to run.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in the Thib Test. I am currently logging Methyl Extreme For ssr and will be ending in two weeks.Pmiller's LogI would like to try the thib test as a PCT. i have tried alpha drive xl before. Please keep this in consideration Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How does the new R4W capsules compare to 5.0 and 6.0 ? Is the capsules a better nootropic like 6.0 or more endurance like 5.0 ?
I would say they are more like 5.0. But 6.0 give me more endarance than 5.0, 5.0 was more thermgenic and "hardcore."

5.0 got me more "jacked up." It was more a CNS stimulant, 6.0 is more of a nootropic, enduance product.

But really they feel dif. than both. They have ing. thats not in 5.0 or 6.0 like pregnelone, sulbutiamine, long jack, etc., so its not like 5.0 or 6.0 just in caps.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in logging the Trib Test Extreme. I just finished up a White Flood/Green Mag log, and was going to go stim free for a bit. I might be stacking this with Yellow gold/PSlin. As far as past experience, I tried a bottle of Tribulus once but found no results, so I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to herbal test boosters, just haven't had any luck with that. Perhaps this could prove me wrong? It has 60% icariins if I remember reading that right, which sounds quite potent! I will still be on bulk creatine and beta-alanine for the next little while, unless you wanted me to drop them to log this on it's own. Link to my log is in my sig. I can send my training routine and background if you want too

Edit: Links
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74777-steveos-sponsored-white.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pity, again timing didn't work for me with other logs. Hopefully Chuck will decide to do some NOS Ether logs when i'm not logging something else :D

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Chuck I would like to test r4w or trib extreme...I dont care they are both solid products from what i hear, and this will also be my first Log.

The only think I am taking right now is some creatine mono...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've done several logs on other forums, but here's two that I've done on Anabolicminds.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76294-drivers-ed-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67361-solomons-case-swollen.html
I would be interested in trying R 4 W, Coq Diesel, or Trib Test Extreme. I've had experience with the various test boosters and stimulants to compare them to-

EST Test Drive
MHP T-Bomb II
NxCare Nitro T3
Controlled Labs Blue Up
Omega T-Force
AN Drive
AN RPM
AX Stimulant X
AX Rampage
Palo Alto Labs Leviathan
Palo Alto Labs Paravol
Palo Alto Labs Aspire36 and Aspire Lite

*The only thing I'd be using with either product would be MAN Clout and possibly another creatine(limited amount of Clout left). If something comes up, I'd definitely ask for approval before adding it to any cycle. BTW, I am not affiliated with any supplement company as a representative or employee.

Last edited:
MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice if you picked some guys that have not tested 101 products this year. Seems like some people just like to test as many products as they can, and all the results seem kind of the same "more pump, strong, vascular, blah blah blah...love the product send me some more please cause I love it....

I don't want to be a sponsored logger, I use NOS Either, would like to see some fresh logs (I like the word fresh here)

GL in your search....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice if you picked some guys that have not tested 101 products this year. Seems like some people just like to test as many products as they can, and all the results seem kind of the same "more pump, strong, vascular, blah blah blah...love the product send me some more please cause I love it....

I don't want to be a sponsored logger, I use NOS Either, would like to see some fresh logs (I like the word fresh here)

GL in your search....
just so as you know part of why some people do end up testing a ton of products is they actually log. Its part of why chuck (and other companies too) don't like doing logs. You seriously get only half the people even starting their logs, then of those that do less than half finish the log the whole way thru, and even some who do decide to "mix it up a bit" and add in other products or something else that makes the log less valuable. So a company might send out 18 bottles to get 3 good logs, 3 mediocre ones, and a few incomplete ones with no conclusions at the end. Kind of an expensive process, at $40 a bottle thats $720 for 3 good logs. So those 3 who do good logs get selected to do logs for other people, as at least you know they'll finish em.

I really like chuck's approach as he wants you to have used similar products in the past and at the end wants you to compare with prior products, pick which you liked better. He's willing to put his product on the line that way, which I think is great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finished the nha stack activate ex/lean ex/alpha drive, and i can honestly say dthc was better than the nha. i am using drive/rpm/trib test ex/dthc/ currently and when rpm runs out will switch to r4w for comparison. good luck to the loggers, the diesel line-up has worked well for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just so as you know part of why some people do end up testing a ton of products is they actually log. Its part of why chuck (and other companies too) don't like doing logs. You seriously get only half the people even starting their logs, then of those that do less than half finish the log the whole way thru, and even some who do decide to "mix it up a bit" and add in other products or something else that makes the log less valuable. So a company might send out 18 bottles to get 3 good logs, 3 mediocre ones, and a few incomplete ones with no conclusions at the end. Kind of an expensive process, at $40 a bottle thats $720 for 3 good logs. So those 3 who do good logs get selected to do logs for other people, as at least you know they'll finish em.

I really like chuck's approach as he wants you to have used similar products in the past and at the end wants you to compare with prior products, pick which you liked better. He's willing to put his product on the line that way, which I think is great!
100% correct.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just finished the nha stack activate ex/lean ex/alpha drive, and i can honestly say dthc was better than the nha. i am using drive/rpm/trib test ex/dthc/ currently and when rpm runs out will switch to r4w for comparison. good luck to the loggers, the diesel line-up has worked well for me.
Ur on a sick stack right now, DTH, drive, RPM, trib test ex,

glad the products are producing results for you.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established

Weight:200lbs

Body type: Fighter/Surfer

Training experience: Weightlifting for 4 years, MMA training for 2 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: Mon- Fri 5-6am and Pm cardio running , 6-9pmMMA(kickboxing boxing jiu-jitsu grappling wrestling) Training , Mon-Wed-Fri weightlifting 6-7:30pm

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Mon- Fri 5-6am and Pm cardio running , 6-9pm

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

Current Supplements: Whey protein, vitamins

Previous Supplements: M-Drol, Trenadrol, Green Bulge, Protein, Hyperdrol Mass fx stack. SMASH. N.O-xpldoe.

willing and able to post before and after pictures in my log

Never logged before relay interested
willing to try anyone you want me to. thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in logging the Trib Test Extreme. I just finished up a White Flood/Green Mag log, and was going to go stim free for a bit. I might be stacking this with Yellow gold/PSlin. As far as past experience, I tried a bottle of Tribulus once but found no results, so I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to herbal test boosters, just haven't had any luck with that. Perhaps this could prove me wrong? It has 60% icariins if I remember reading that right, which sounds quite potent! I will still be on bulk creatine and beta-alanine for the next little while, unless you wanted me to drop them to log this on it's own. Link to my log is in my sig. I can send my training routine and background if you want too

Edit: Links
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74777-steveos-sponsored-white.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html
if ur not using pstin and yellow gold before using the product ur logging then dont add it to a stack.

That goes for anyone if you sign up or get picked and plan on changing ur current stack besides the product you are testing (like just swapping out pre-workout energizers or test boosters) dont bother.

you would have to be on yellow gold and psln for 2 weeks before starting trib test extreme (for log purposes). U cant start 3 new products at the same time and call it a log for only one of them.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to test trib extreme or ready4war.

I have ran a number of logs and have a high update rate.

Coming off drive/rpm, so according to your normal situation, I wouldn't be able to start for 2weeks, which is perfect for when it is supposed to ship.

other supplements I have taken: drive, rpm, neovar, ragnarok, kreaceps XS, cordygen 5.

I wouldn't run any other supplement at the same time, other than poseidon/swell, which I have been taking for a long time now.

My current routine is west side 4 skinny bastards, which I have been doing for 3-4 weeks now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if ur not using pstin and yellow gold before using the product ur logging then dont add it to a stack.

That goes for anyone if you sign up or get picked and plan on changing ur current stack besides the product you are testing (like just swapping out pre-workout energizers or test boosters) dont bother.

you would have to be on yellow gold and psln for 2 weeks before starting trib test extreme (for log purposes). U cant start 3 new products at the same time and call it a log for only one of them.
I was going by the first post and saw that it would be shipping on the 16th, and so by the time it got to me (Probably around the 23rd, it takes about a week+ for things to get up here) I would have been on YG for 2.5 weeks and would have a good feel for it. I can stop the YG and just log your product on its own though too. Sorry about that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Joebo (r4w)

Bludevil trib test extreme (add to current post cycle therapy stack)

Gixxer82 Coq DIESEL

Slow-mun trib test extreme/r4w stack

Stevoph trib test extreme (maybe stacked with coq diesel)

Johnyq trib test extreme/r4w stack (you can compare to your drive/rpm stack)

EVERYONE LISTED:

email me at getdiesel @verizon.net ur AM screen name and ur real name, what you were picked for, shipping address, and phone number if u live in Canada. Do it asap cuz im shipping this stuff out tomorrow!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure this is closed and you have found all your testers, but if not then i would love to test R4W. I'm currently taking Drive and just began taking Neovar and RPM today, if chosen i will stop the RPM immediately. I keep hearing awesome things comming from smaller companies and would love to bring some exposure to the smaller underated ones.

Thanks!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77096-nosnmiveins-drive-get.html

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure this is closed and you have found all your testers, but if not then i would love to test R4W. I'm currently taking Drive and just began taking Neovar and RPM today, if chosen i will stop the RPM immediately. I keep hearing awesome things comming from smaller companies and would love to bring some exposure to the smaller underated ones.

Thanks!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77096-nosnmiveins-drive-get.html
Is that drive log over? Your doing a drive log but stacking drive with rpm? GET DIESEL is not small or underated, just overlooked for fad products.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think the log nosn was running is over. It was part of the 14 day Drive run I believe. He would be a great candidate.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a Drive log, it is unsponsored so i figured i can throw in some new supplements, i just finished the first bottle of Drive today and plan on continuing tomorrow along with RPM and Neovar. I can end the log today and give my final thoughts on Drive (standalone)...end that log early... and then begin a new log stacking Drive and R4W if you would like.

Sorry if im wasting your time about this, im really interested in your products and didnt mean small/underated comp...just an "overlooked" one.

If you are interested in using me as a logger that would be great, if not its all good

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I second that, I think he would make a perfect logger chuck. If my buddy here likes deisel, Ill be sure to pick up something as well. you have my word on that. Now piiick him! :dance:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, very much looking forward to logging Trib Test Extreme. Should make a great addition to my current PCT stack. Log will begin as soon as product arrives.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, look forward to logging. Shot you an email just now with my details.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a Drive log, it is unsponsored so i figured i can throw in some new supplements, i just finished the first bottle of Drive today and plan on continuing tomorrow along with RPM and Neovar. I can end the log today and give my final thoughts on Drive (standalone)...end that log early... and then begin a new log stacking Drive and R4W if you would like.

Sorry if im wasting your time about this, im really interested in your products and didnt mean small/underated comp...just an "overlooked" one.

If you are interested in using me as a logger that would be great, if not its all good

if your going to stay on drive and just stack it with r4w and neovar thats fine.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, How would you like to see me dose R4W? Is this only to be taken pre-workout or would you like me to take it every day? I will start with one pill to assess the effects, then bump up to two like stated in the "warning". Please clarify how you would like me to dose this. As you know i'm going to be running DRIVE with it. I currently am taking 2 DRIVE first thing in the AM, 3 drive a bit later, and 3 drive pre-workout. Off days i'm dosing 6 drive. Let me know. Looking very foward to see how this product works. Could you possibly tell me the caffeine content per 1 pill dose?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, How would you like to see me dose R4W? Is this only to be taken pre-workout or would you like me to take it every day? I will start with one pill to assess the effects, then bump up to two like stated in the "warning". Please clarify how you would like me to dose this. As you know i'm going to be running DRIVE with it. I currently am taking 2 DRIVE first thing in the AM, 3 drive a bit later, and 3 drive pre-workout. Off days i'm dosing 6 drive. Let me know. Looking very foward to see how this product works. Could you possibly tell me the caffeine content per 1 pill dose?
its a pre-workout only product. I would read the directions. 3 pills is 240mg of caffeine.....so........80mg per cap. Maybe I should take u off the list.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
chuck, im guessing its a no go on the R4W for me, its all good though... i'll probably try some products out in the near future..thanks anyway!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
its a pre-workout only product. I would read the directions. 3 pills is 240mg of caffeine.....so........80mg per cap. Maybe I should take u off the list.
Chuck, I did read the directions and saw that stated, but I also saw green tea in the proprietary blend and was not sure if the caffeine from the blend was included in the above listed content or not. That is why i asked.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck, im guessing its a no go on the R4W for me, its all good though... i'll probably try some products out in the near future..thanks anyway!
i didnt have time to update the list, go ahead and email me ur info.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I did read the directions and saw that stated, but I also saw green tea in the proprietary blend and was not sure if the caffeine from the blend was included in the above listed content or not. That is why i asked.
Oh, yeah its in there, I dont like to "hide" caffeine or not tell people how much they are getting. There are products that say like 300mg caffeine then list guarana in the prop. blend and not count the caffeine so I know what you mean.

It says 240mg of caffeine (from green tea). Green Tea is listed in the blend because there are 2 forms of green tea in the product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
EVERYONE LISTED:

email me at getdiesel @verizon.net ur AM screen name and ur real name, what you were picked for, shipping address, and phone number if u live in Canada. Do it asap cuz im shipping this stuff out tomorrow!
please guys, I need everyone to follow directions, dont PM ur shipping info because I just hit the delete button.

I got some ad deadlines and other stuff going on I need this done a certain way.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, can't wait to give this a run. I sent out the email the same night you posted up the testers.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, e-mail was sent this morning. I'm looking forward to taking these two products when they arrive.