NEW! MVP-365 & ZMK Available at NP!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
MVP-365 and ZMK are now available at NutraPlanet at great pricing! These are the most complete multi vitamin & mineral combo available. They are on sale separately for your convenience. Thanks to all who have already purchased!

The super cheap stack price!>>> ONLY $35.95 WOW! MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies

The MVP-365 fact panel at NP is incomplete so please refer to the one below.

ZMK (120 Tabs) By Millennium Sport Technologies Only $18.95

MVP (120 cap) By Millennium Sport Technologies Only $21.95

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Looks really good. I love the fact that there is no calcium in the night time blend and no zinc in the morning, an oversite too often seen with vitamins.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
This stack is selling at the super low price of $35.95! You won't find a better price anywhere!

That's only $17.97 per bottle!

Smoking deal on the best vitamin & mineral combo available!

All hail NP! :bow28:

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i dont see this on the site anywhere...and when you add both to the cart sepeartely it doesnt give the stack price. =( ???

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i dont see this on the site anywhere...and when you add both to the cart sepeartely it doesnt give the stack price. =( ???

Yeah, it was lost when the new site was uploaded. We are working on it. I'll update the threads as soon as it pops back up.

Thanks!

Mo250

Awards
how does ZMK compare to those minerals you get in multis like AOR orthocore or LEF mix?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
how does ZMK compare to those minerals you get in multis like AOR orthocore or LEF mix?
ZMK is a nighttime anabolic mineral recover product and these products are completely different than in every way. Let me first address that I am not a fan of all in one Multi Vitamin and Mineral products because vitamins are more effective in the daytime and minerals are far more efficient at night. In these blends they can't be seperated.

For an Athlete the mineral forms in ZMK are far more potent, efficient and effective. The krebs cycle chelates are very efficiently absorbed and utilized and the the krebs intermediates contribute to ATP regeneration and recovery as well.

Looking at both formulas the Life Extension product is superior to the AOR orthocore. I happen to really like the life extension line :)

Mo250

Awards
ZMK is a nighttime anabolic mineral recover product and these products are completely different than in every way. Let me first address that I am not a fan of all in one Multi Vitamin and Mineral products because vitamins are more effective in the daytime and minerals are far more efficient at night. In these blends they can't be seperated.

For an Athlete the mineral forms in ZMK are far more potent, efficient and effective. The krebs cycle chelates are very efficiently absorbed and utilized and the the krebs intermediates contribute to ATP regeneration and recovery as well.

Looking at both formulas the Life Extension product is superior to the AOR orthocore. I happen to really like the life extension line :)
same here. ok, how do the kreb cycle intermediates compare to albion mineral chelates? are they more effective or just about the same?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
same here. ok, how do the kreb cycle intermediates compare to albion mineral chelates? are they more effective or just about the same?
The Albion brand mineral chelates are great. I'm a big fan, but; they didn't work as well in this formula specifically for athletes in our testing.

As far as the sleep apsect of the product goes they have the same effect, but the Krebs chelates have the added recovery aspect which put them over the top for this formula and performance.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I just got a sample of this today! can't wait to try it. And I didn't know you guys were in Washington! I gotta get some and rep the local boys!