Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Below are the molecular structures of 12 Adipo-X ingredients. The first person to get all 12 correct in order will get a free bottle of Adipo-X, 120 Liquid Capsules. You must name the ingredient, they are already in the correct order. You must name each ingredient by the molecular structure.

Good Luck!! :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know computers somewhat. So I guess I could be considered a computer nerd. This though, I have no idea where to even start. Those are just pictures to me!.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
1. Raspberry Ketones
2. Capsaicin
3. Yohimbine
4. Caffeine
5. Epicatechin
6. Synephrine
7. Forskolin
8. L-Tyrosine
9. Bioprine
10. Zingiberene
11. Thiamin
12. Niacin
Is this right? I'll admit I saw it on another forum...:whiner:

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Now, what would really be challenging is if you made everybody name them using the IUPAC name...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Raspberry Ketones
2. Capsaicin
3. Yohimbine
4. Caffeine
5. Epicatechin
6. Synephrine
7. Forskolin
8. L-Tyrosine
9. Bioprine
10. Zingiberene
11. Thiamin
12. Niacin
Congrads :wave: looks like youve won

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, what would really be challenging is if you made everybody name them using the IUPAC name...
I was only able to name a few of them in IUPAC.

1.) 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-butan-2-one
6) 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-3-hydroxy-butylmethylamine (might be 2-hydroxy, not 100% on the numbering)
12) pyridinecarboxylic acid

4) is some sort of purine, but I wasn't sure on how to number it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Raspberry Ketones
2. Capsaicin
3. Yohimbine
4. Caffeine
5. Epicatechin
6. Synephrine
7. Forskolin
8. L-Tyrosine
9. Bioprine
10. Zingiberene
11. Thiamin
12. Niacin

Congratulations! Even though you cheated. ;)

PM me your shipping address, and you will get a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X as soon as it is available. (Which is in about a week and a half.)

Congrats again, and thanks guys.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EXACT ANSWERS::

Adipo-X ingredient list:

1. Raspberry Ketones

Raspberry Ketones (4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one) are the major aromatic compounds found in raspberries. The structure of raspberry ketones are similar to the structure of capsaicin, a compound known to have anti-obese actions and alter lipid metabolism. Capsaicin is well documented for it’s ability to increase thermogenesis by releasing norepinephrine (NE). NE increases lipolysis, reduces appetite, and can increase attention/focus. Research shows that raspberry ketones have potent fat-loss properties similar to capsaicin and possibly stronger. Rapberry ketones significantly increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis associated with the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase (HLS) from the cytosol to lipid droplets in adipose tissue. Additionally, raspberry ketones prevent fat from being absorbed into the small intestine when a high fat meal is eaten and they prevent fat synthesis following a high fructose meal. This means that raspberry ketones will burn the fat that your body already has stored, and they will prevent your body from storing new fat.

2. Capsaicin

Capsaicin works in three ways to aid in fat loss; by increasing fat oxidation, decreasing fat accumulation, and decreasing appetite. It does this by activating vanilloid receptors thus preventing adipogenesis in adipose tissue. Adipogenesis is also prevented when capsaicin is taken following both meals high in fat and meals high in sugars. Capsaicin stimulates lipid mobilization from adipose tissue and it can increase fat oxidation in adipocytes. Capsaicin does this by stimulating the sympathetic nervous system and increasing thermogenesis. Capsaicin also decreases the appetite which can help decrease the total calories consumed and lead to weight loss.

3. Yohimbine

Yohimbine is an alkaloid that is the primary active ingredient of yohimbe. Yohimbine increases the amount of adrenergic activity in the body and can increase lipolysis (the breakdown of fat). It functions via increasing levels of cyclic AMP, by acting as an alpha adrenergic receptor antagonist. It will prevent the negative feedback that occurs when alpha receptors are activated, which will allow your body to burn fat longer. It can also increase levels of norepinephrine and stimulate the central nervous system by inhibiting MAO. Yohimbine has also shown to be an appetite suppressant, potentially reducing caloric intake.

4. Caffeine

Caffeine has thermogenic properties and it increases lipolysis (fat break down). Caffeine can suppress appetite, decrease fatigue, and increase alertness and work capacity, which can be very beneficial for exercise. Caffeine acts as a stimulant and inhibits the phosphodiesterase induced degradation of cyclic AMP, which enhances the sympathetic stimulation of fat oxidation and has a synergistic effect with norepinephrine and other catecholamines (primarily epinephrine and norepinephrine).

5. Green Tea

Research has shown that green tea can cause weight loss in multiple ways. Green tea is an effective appetite suppressant and it can increase thermogenesis. Green tea can increase fat oxidation via inhibition of phosphodiesterase induced degradation of cyclic AMP in adipose tissue, and it can inhibit the enzyme COMT (catechol-O-methyltransferase) which is responsible for breaking down the fat burning catecholamines. Inhibiting COMT allows the catecholamines to do their job and stimulate the fat burning process. Additionally the catechins, found in green tea possess potent antioxidant activity and they protect the body from the damaging effects of oxidative damage from free radicals.

6. Synephrine

Synephrine is found naturally occurring in the fruit Citrus Aurantium. It is an adrenergic amine similar in structure to epinephrine and norepinephrine and it has been known to enhance metabolic rate, reduces appetite and spare muscle protein. Synephrine can aid in fat loss by stimulating the metabolism, increasing lipolysis and reducing the amount of calories consumed on a daily basis.

7. Forskolin

Forskolin is a diterpene found in the root of an Indian plant called Coleus forskohli (part of the mint family of plants). In the body, forskolin activates an enzyme that raises levels of a key cell-regulating substance called cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate). Increased cellular cAMP levels cause numerous physiological and biochemical effects via different pathways which include increased insulin secretion and sensitivity, increased thyroid function (and therefore metabolic rate), reduced adipose assimilation and increased lipolysis (the breakdown of fats). Forskolin can also increase blood flow and capillary dilation.

8. L-Tyrosine-Alpha-Keto-Glutarate

L-Tyrosine is an essential amino acid that is a building block of protein and is necessary for maintaining proper neurological function. L-Tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamine hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine and to thyroid hormones. Because L-Tyrosine is a precursor of dopamine, supplementing with L-Tyrosine may increase feelings of well being, heighten mental alertness and offset physical and mental fatigue. L-Tyrosine has also show to suppress appetite, potentially reducing caloric intake. L-Tyrosine-Alpha-Keto-Glutarate is a more effective and more bioavailable form of Tyrosine.

9. Bioperine®

Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum (black pepper) or Piper longum (long pepper). Piperine, in the form of Bioperine® has been shown to enhance the body's natural thermogenic activity through vanilloid receptor stimulation and to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients. Bioperine may also be a mild anti-inflammatory.

10. Ginger Root

Ginger consists of the roots of Zingiber officinale. Ginger can help aid in digestion, and it may also have mild stimulating, thermogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.

11. Thiamine

Thiamine (vitamin B1) helps support energy metabolism and assists the body with the breakdown of fat, and carbohydrates. Every cell of the body requires vitamin B1 to form ATP from the breakdown of fat and carbohydrates. Thiamine keeps your mucous membranes healthy and is essential for nervous system, cardiovascular and muscular function, and it also helps maintain muscle tone.

12. Niacin

Nicotinic acid is a form of the vitamin, niacin. Nicotinic acid is an important cofactor in many body processes including the production of energy. Niacin helps support energy metabolism and assists the body with the breakdown of fat, carbohydrates. Niacin is also necessary for the synthesis of secondary sex hormones.

------------------------------------------------------------

Adipo-X should be available in about a week and half.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Very solid looking fat burner, nice job guys.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
soooooooo boss.... when can I expect my case of Adipo-X? LOL

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
I can't wait to try this out, thanks to you john:cheers:

Clickster, you got my pm?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this out, thanks to you john:cheers:

Clickster, you got my pm?
haha...i was going to ask if you copied me from another "un named" forum!!....no worries man....you owe me one!!...(gotta sister??..haha..jk)

give us all feedback how it works for ya! it looks solid

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
haha...i was going to ask if you copied me from another "un named" forum!!....no worries man....you owe me one!!...(gotta sister??..haha..jk)

give us all feedback how it works for ya! it looks solid
I was browsing the forums, not sure the rules of posting other forums, and came across your answer and then when I saw the same contest here ... the devil got the best of me.:smite:
Well thanks again, I'll be sure to write a review on it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...no problem...please do write a review...clickster would like that too im sure!...later man

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I was browsing the forums, not sure the rules of posting other forums, and came across your answer and then when I saw the same contest here ... the devil got the best of me.:smite:
Well thanks again, I'll be sure to write a review on it
Sounds great man, much appreciated :cheers:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be shipped out VERY soon.

Thanks again.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
any ETA on my Adipo-X yet?

I want to use it starting June while I try the Velocity Diet

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should get to you soon, was a little delay, but everything is fine.

Sorry for the delay, shouldn't be very long at all until it arrives at your doorstep.

Thanks

Awards
Looks like a great thermogenic with solid ingredients.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
used a few caps to try it.....great energy, clean energy. RK give me a lil bit of heart burn, but its a very solid product.

Ill give it a full run in the spring!
thanks again Axis.....good peeps fo sho

hcso37

Awards
1. Raspberry Ketones
2. Capsaicin
3. Yohimbine
4. Caffeine
5. Epicatechin
6. Synephrine
7. Forskolin
8. L-Tyrosine