AP May Help Itself Work

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you remember, I wrote a small article on AP’s mechanism of action for both Striated Muscle and Adipocytes. In that article, I said the following regarding PPAR Gamma 2:

Where Anabolic Pump gets very interesting however, is by inhibiting this same insulin-reactive cascading process in adipocytes. In order to understand this, just as above, we must define a key process inherent within Anabolic Pump’s effects. In this case, we must distinguish the PPAR family, specifically PPAR Gamma 2 and its role in the regulation of adipocyte cells. PPAR Gamma 2 is believed to modulate genes within adipose cells that are responsible for the regulation of certain lipid-binding proteins, proteins that bind to fat, basically. Anabolic Pump is inhibiting PPAR Gamma 2 within adipose cells by two mechanisms which, at this point, are unknown.

I’ve come across some recent research done on rats (I know, I know) that could suggest some more promise for Anabolic Pump. In this article, it was cited:

Fasting (12-48 h) was associated with an 80% fall in PPAR gamma 2 and a 50% fall in PPAR gamma mRNA levels in adipose tissue. Western blot analysis demonstrated a marked effect of fasting to reduce PPAR gamma protein levels in adipose tissue.

We hypothesize that AP, by modulating PPAR Gamma 2, is denying adipocytes both the ability to accumulate blood-lipids, and glucose. This is fairly significant, as by modulating PPAR Gamma 2 itself, AP is inducing a fasting effect specific for adipocytes. As the research shows, fasting itself is lowering both PPAR Gamma 2 levels and mRNA expression in adipose tissues. What this means in layman’s terms is that dosing Anabolic Pump is denying the fat cell's ability to take in fuel; conversely, this should induce a fasting effect that should further lower levels of PPAR Gamma 2 in adipocytes, leading to extended fat loss.

Further, the article cited the following:

Insulin-deficient (streptozotocin) diabetes suppressed adipose tissue gamma l and gamma 2 expression by 75% in normal mice with partial restoration during insulin treatment.

This is a beneficial statement for Anabolic Pump as well, as AP exponentially increases the translocation of GLUT4 to the plasma membrane of Striated Muscle cells. Being far more permeable to glucose than natural, less Insulin should be required in order to maintain proper cell function. As the above statement suggested, those mice with Insulin-Deficient Diabetes were suppressing the expression of PPAR Gamma 1 & 2 by 75%. How this becomes significant for us, is this research suggests that lower levels of circulating Insulin may downregulate PPAR Gamma 2.

Basically, Anabolic Pump is creating an environment which works synergistically with the product. By denying a fuel source for adipocytes, it may have a fasting effect which lowers levels of PPAR Gamma 2. By increasing plasma membrane permeability, it may also lead to lower levels of circulating Insulin, which in turn will once again lower levels of PPAR Gamma 2. These both lead to a deficient ability of fat cells to bind to blood lipids, and glucose, which should cease their hypertrophy.

Please keep in mind this study was done on Rat adipocytes, as with many studies, so the results cannot be conclusive. I just found this to be extremely interesting and would be a good point to share. These are only my thoughts, and not facts.

Regulation of PPAR gamma gene expression by nutrition and obesity in rodents.

Vidal-Puig A, Jimenez-Linan M, Lowell BB, Hamann A, Hu E, Spiegelman B, Flier JS, Moller DE.

Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
:study: I damn sure hope this applies to humans too!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice but many thanks for trying to bring us more info, Mullet.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
FWIW, in my experience AP works like a locomotive. The more time that passes, the more effective the supplement feels. More fat loss, more pumps, more muscle. The effects keep compounding and I’m not even finished a bottle yet. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using that cool thread search feature under our names and saw this, good for a bump.

tattoopierced1

I have a buddy who is a diabetic and using PSlin, he stated he doesnt have to use as much insulin when using PSlin. I'm sure the same thing would apply to AP as well.

If you remember, I wrote a small article on AP’s mechanism of action for both Striated Muscle and Adipocytes. In that article, I said the following regarding PPAR Gamma 2:

I’ve come across some recent research done on rats (I know, I know) that could suggest some more promise for Anabolic Pump. In this article, it was cited:

We hypothesize that AP, by modulating PPAR Gamma 2, is denying adipocytes both the ability to accumulate blood-lipids, and glucose. This is fairly significant, as by modulating PPAR Gamma 2 itself, AP is inducing a fasting effect specific for adipocytes. As the research shows, fasting itself is lowering both PPAR Gamma 2 levels and mRNA expression in adipose tissues. What this means in layman’s terms is that dosing Anabolic Pump is denying the fat cell's ability to take in fuel; conversely, this should induce a fasting effect that should further lower levels of PPAR Gamma 2 in adipocytes, leading to extended fat loss.

Further, the article cited the following:

This is a beneficial statement for Anabolic Pump as well, as AP exponentially increases the translocation of GLUT4 to the plasma membrane of Striated Muscle cells. Being far more permeable to glucose than natural, less Insulin should be required in order to maintain proper cell function. As the above statement suggested, those mice with Insulin-Deficient Diabetes were suppressing the expression of PPAR Gamma 1 & 2 by 75%. How this becomes significant for us, is this research suggests that lower levels of circulating Insulin may downregulate PPAR Gamma 2.

Basically, Anabolic Pump is creating an environment which works synergistically with the product. By denying a fuel source for adipocytes, it may have a fasting effect which lowers levels of PPAR Gamma 2. By increasing plasma membrane permeability, it may also lead to lower levels of circulating Insulin, which in turn will once again lower levels of PPAR Gamma 2. These both lead to a deficient ability of fat cells to bind to blood lipids, and glucose, which should cease their hypertrophy.

Please keep in mind this study was done on Rat adipocytes, as with many studies, so the results cannot be conclusive. I just found this to be extremely interesting and would be a good point to share. These are only my thoughts, and not facts.

Regulation of PPAR gamma gene expression by nutrition and obesity in rodents.

Vidal-Puig A, Jimenez-Linan M, Lowell BB, Hamann A, Hu E, Spiegelman B, Flier JS, Moller DE.

Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA.
Exactly right Mullet:thumbsup:

By lowering the need for endogenous insulin, Translocating GLUT4 in striated muscle cells (we become glucose effiecient machines), and modulating PPar Gamma. We are creating a the perfect enviroment for fat loss.

With the addition of our new fat mobolizing/thyroid stimulating/natural anabolic/stimulant/anti catabolic supplement soon to be released. USPlabs has created the perfect 1-2 punch for fat loss and more importantly muscle gain or preservation.

Sensitizing muscle cells to glucose is the missing link in fat loss.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly right Mullet:thumbsup:

By lowering the need for endogenous insulin, Translocating GLUT4 in striated muscle cells (we become glucose effiecient machines), and modulating PPar Gamma. We are creating a the perfect enviroment for fat loss.

With the addition of our new fat mobolizing/thyroid stimulating/natural anabolic/stimulant/anti catabolic supplement soon to be released. USPlabs has created the perfect 1-2 punch for fat loss and more importantly muscle gain or preservation.

Sensitizing muscle cells to glucose is the missing link in fat loss.
What is this you speak of?? I want to try it with my AP that I won in the vid embedding contest thingy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered some AP, will be starting soon, looking forward to some serious results

What is this you speak of?? I want to try it with my AP that I won in the vid embedding contest thingy.
it's our next release, this is about 1 year in the making.

I gurantee those that have "so so" results with fat loss stimulants need to give AP a try.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's our next release, this is about 1 year in the making.

I gurantee those that have "so so" results with fat loss stimulants need to give AP a try.
I have gotten a few friends hooked on AP because they can eat much, much more and not worry about gaining too much adipose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell them they are becoming glucose efficient...
Way ahead of you. I had to explain to them the whole nutrient repartitioning, glucose sensitivity, and ppar-receptors aspects.

Way ahead of you. I had to explain to them the whole nutrient repartitioning, glucose sensitivity, and ppar-receptors aspects.
Cool!

Just seems for the common folk that glucose efficient simplifies it the best.

Whatever works:head:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool!

Just seems for the common folk that glucose efficient simplifies it the best.

Whatever works:head:
I make it a point to enlighten my friends. Knowledge and information is trivial if you don't try to spread it.

I make it a point to enlighten my friends. Knowledge and information is trivial if you don't try to spread it.
enlighten your friends about the once in a lifetime 28.99 sale at NP on Anabolic Pump..Amazing way for styder and I to thank our consumers.

Happy new year and thank you all!