Who's looking to start their summer cut with Iron Legion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Who's looking to start their summer cut with Iron Legion




    With Winter being a complete flop and summer coming fast, Iron Legion returns with the summer cut stack. We are looking for two members to log the stack for the duration. Two members will be given One bottle of Invictus the cortisol king and Two bottles VII-KT, the 7-keto giant. Loggers will be expected to post pre and post stats, pics and be able to update log 4-5 times weekly.

    VII-KT





    Invictus






    Rules
    Must be a member in good standing
    Must be able to update 4-5 times weekly
    Must not be using any other cut products
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef


  2. Nice opportunity with some great supplements.
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off
    •   
       


  3. Invictus and vii-kt is a great stack....I've heard from many members who have ran this stack and been very pleased with results!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. In to follow logs. Two products I have been wanting to try.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In to follow logs. Two products I have been wanting to try.
    Why not apply?
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   
       


  6. I just started my new regimen Strong Bastard from Joe Defranco and its killer! looking to start a recomp with focus on staying very lean. Only supplements being used are creatine, whey protein and Noxivol Pre Workout. Could absolutely post 4-5 times or probably more a week.

    Stats:

    6'0

    210 with goal of sitting around 205.

    17% BF ( went hard on the bulk ) lol

    lifting 5 days a week.

    Thanks!

  7. Count me in . I can log 4-5 times a week with pictures. Iím in the first pharm contest and another local show soon so any thing to burn fat would be awesome .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  8. In to follow logs . I am in a few products now so I cant log it..

  9. Great Stack here
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

  10. When do we find out ?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When do we find out ?
    We'll likely make a decision next week.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When do we find out ?
    Next week we will choose
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  13. I think this one I could go for!

    I'm currently cutting. (Gave up beer for Lent!!)

    With injuries, I'm limited, but not down and out!

    I'm hoping to be hitting a leg routine in another week or so. Upper body is good, with a little limitations on the shoulders.

    I've cleaned up the diet and at 47 years old, need all the help I can get.

    I can post pics and update 4-6x a week.

    I can track down previous logs if needed.
    SEMPER FI!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Shep_Zaide View Post
    I just started my new regimen Strong Bastard from Joe Defranco and its killer! looking to start a recomp with focus on staying very lean. Only supplements being used are creatine, whey protein and Noxivol Pre Workout. Could absolutely post 4-5 times or probably more a week.

    Stats:

    6'0

    210 with goal of sitting around 205.

    17% BF ( went hard on the bulk ) lol

    lifting 5 days a week.

    Thanks!
    getting post count up will greatly increase logging chances...just sayin
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Why not apply?
    Just not on the site much anymore.

  16. How do these TDs smell?

  17. these are made with a hint of both cedar wood and cypress...frankly, my lady friend prefers the smell of Invictus to most of my expensive colognes.

    I'm sure there are plenty of other users who can chime in here with their thoughts on the scent
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    getting post count up will greatly increase logging chances...just sayin
    Trying to! But also not just comment junk.. might as well make it useful stuff haha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Shep_Zaide View Post
    Trying to! But also not just comment junk.. might as well make it useful stuff haha
    This my friend makes sense
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Shep_Zaide View Post
    Trying to! But also not just comment junk.. might as well make it useful stuff haha
    a lot of guys use the word association thread to get post count up...gave you some reps for being a good sport!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. Thank you! I appreciate that

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a lot of guys use the word association thread to get post count up...gave you some reps for being a good sport!!!
    lolol, I've seen some users with hundreds of posts in there, hadnt thought about why until now.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  23. I will throw my name in the mix after hearing from some members suggesting this would be a great opportunity. Will do whatever needs to be done, no injuries slowing me down, would if course use on a cut with some coffee or caffine pills. Might add a stim free pre, that would be it. Summer here I come.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will throw my name in the mix after hearing from some members suggesting this would be a great opportunity. Will do whatever needs to be done, no injuries slowing me down, would if course use on a cut with some coffee or caffine pills. Might add a stim free pre, that would be it. Summer here I come.
    most people who run this stack are pretty impressed with results...actually I haven't heard from anyone who wasn't.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  25. Very interesting as I carry majority of my fat in my midsection.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting the summer cut... Injured!!
    By dertynasty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:18 AM
  2. Looking to start my first AAS cycle
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:21 AM
  3. Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 06:54 PM
  4. Looking to start my first cycle
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in