Huge protein sale!!! Donít miss this

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Huge protein sale!!! Donít miss this

The Arnold Weekend Protein Sale!!
    Kraken is only $45!
    BOGO Genius, Plus 25% Off Everything!

Arnold Schwarzenegger. The man, the myth, the legend. Have you ever wondered about how many protein shakes he has drunk in his life? Well, at Chaos and Pain, we have.

So, to celebrate this year's Arnold Classic, you can get 5 lbs (72 servings) of Kraken protein for less than $34 (25% off of $45 is $33.75 in case you arenít a math genius) with coupon code Kraken25 at checkout. But that's not all! Genius is Buy One, Get One Free plus 25% Off!

Have you ever stacked Genius with Bacchus? You should. If you haven't, you don't know what your are missing. Click here to check out Bacchus.

https://www.chaosandpain.com

@pyrobatt
    @EMPIREMIND
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

2. Awesome sale. Definitely the lowest I’ve seen kraken for. It doesn’t usually go on sale like this guys! Try some graham cracker or pumpkin latte. I picked some up for my household, I haven’t been able to handle whey like I used to but hoping I can sneak some here and there, because I love those flavors.
    Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   

3. Didnít even need any had 35lb unopened but damn 33 a tub. 6.75 a lb. now Iíll have 45lb unopened with the 13 opened. Thatís enough to start a protein stand right lol. @BloodManor forgot to mention few months ago was able to get the reaper and damn you are so right best flavor hands down. Itís like a vanilla based with just the right amount of honey and graham, like c and p took a box of those honey maids and liquified them. Heavenly. Too bad strawbloody was sold out like an hour after this went live but if anyone was looking to try these my rankings. 1. Honey graham. Strawbloody 3 chocolate 4. Vanilla 5. Pumpkin. Pumpkin is unique and very good too bc itís got that latte vibe and the pumpkin is subtle but got a bit tired of it after 5 lbs.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Didn’t even need any had 35lb unopened but damn 33 a tub. 6.75 a lb. now I’ll have 45lb unopened with the 13 opened. That’s enough to start a protein stand right lol. @BloodManor forgot to mention few months ago was able to get the reaper and damn you are so right best flavor hands down. It’s like a vanilla based with just the right amount of honey and graham, like c and p took a box of those honey maids and liquified them. Heavenly. Too bad strawbloody was sold out like an hour after this went live but if anyone was looking to try these my rankings. 1. Honey graham. Strawbloody 3 chocolate 4. Vanilla 5. Pumpkin. Pumpkin is unique and very good too bc it’s got that latte vibe and the pumpkin is subtle but got a bit tired of it after 5 lbs.
    Thank you for your support as always and honey graham reaper is my favorite with strawbloody a close second. I like the pumpkin but it’s not a everyday flavor. I use it twice a week and add it to coffee. So damn good that way
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

5. Wow! Incredible deal on one of the highest quality protein powders I have tried. It would be crazy to pass up on this value!
    •   

6. I forget, is it you guys that have stackable rep codes? Or am I thinking of a different company?

7. Never tried kraken - ordered the honey graham excited to see how it is!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Never tried kraken - ordered the honey graham excited to see how it is!!
    I got 2 of the Honey Graham, which will be a new flavor for me. I think we will be impressed!

9. The Honey Graham flavor sounds amazing! Let me know how you guys like that flavor after you try it...

10. almost all flavors out of stock?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jp_75 View Post
    almost all flavors out of stock?
    Everything but pumpkin...

12. Yep. Out of stock. Kind of sucks
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yep. Out of stock. Kind of sucks
    Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger sooner. Not down for pumpkin though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger sooner. Not down for pumpkin though.
    Get with @The Solution
    He has some crazy deals coming up next week for spring break

15. We maybe went a tad bit too bananas on the sale... we only have pumpkin left. 30$ for 5 lbs...we were stocked up and you psychos brought almost all the gains.

Honestly a huge sale for us..jesus. still have pumpkin left, idk for how long. We have all the flavors in production now.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    We maybe went a tad bit too bananas on the sale... we only have pumpkin left. 30$ for 5 lbs...we were stocked up and you psychos brought almost all the gains.

Honestly a huge sale for us..jesus. still have pumpkin left, idk for how long. We have all the flavors in production now.
    It went crazy fast. Went on like an hour after I got the email and strawbloody was out already. Glad I got the chocolate and the reaper though
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

17. Tubs moving like crazy !!! Whoever got the honey graham will be really impressed - flavor is insanely good
    I use pumpkin a few times a week and it’s a very nice spiced flavor great for baking and adding to coffee
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Tubs moving like crazy !!! Whoever got the honey graham will be really impressed - flavor is insanely good
    I use pumpkin a few times a week and itís a very nice spiced flavor great for baking and adding to coffee
    Kraken Kreamer crew checking in as well
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

19. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    The Honey Graham flavor sounds amazing! Let me know how you guys like that flavor after you try it...
    OMG. First shake with honey graham, I was skeptical as I am picky about my protein, this sh!t is fire... soo good! As soon as you open the tub up you get hit in the face with the smell from heaven and the taste definitely replicates the smell!! NAILED IT. Very unique flavor that is against the norm and it did not let me down... so good i want to order more.

Anyone that's had Merica Labz Smores flavor, this blows it away IMO and it was a amazing protein itself. Well done CnP

20. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    OMG. First shake with honey graham, I was skeptical as I am picky about my protein, this sh!t is fire... soo good! As soon as you open the tub up you get hit in the face with the smell from heaven and the taste definitely replicates the smell!! NAILED IT. Very unique flavor that is against the norm and it did not let me down... so good i want to order more.

Anyone that's had Merica Labz Smores flavor, this blows it away IMO and it was a amazing protein itself. Well done CnP
    I haven’t received mine quite yet but I am glad to hear that it sounds like a hit!

Looks like the sale is still on...and they got all the flavors back in stock except for the Strawberry Cheesecake..

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I haven’t received mine quite yet but I am glad to hear that it sounds like a hit!

Looks like the sale is still on...and they got all the flavors back in stock except for the Strawberry Cheesecake..
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll get to find out how the graham cracker tastes
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll get to find out how the graham cracker tastes
    Yeah, don’t forget the Kraken25 code either to bring it down to $33.75 per tub!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, don’t forget the Kraken25 code either to bring it down to $33.75 per tub!
    Oh yeah!! Order placed
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I havenít received mine quite yet but I am glad to hear that it sounds like a hit!

Was happy to see they restocked! Can't wait to try honey Graham reaper!

25. Was also excited to see the restock, grabbed a Graham reaper and vanilla
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANOTHER LAUNCH SALE!! 72 HOURS ONLY!! DON'T MISS THIS ONE
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 10:26 AM
  2. HUGE Neogenix Sale! Don't Miss this One!
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. HUGE announcement coming for Team Anabolic Members don't miss this one!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:41 PM