Huge protein sale!!! Donít miss this

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. To be honest, It turns out I am personally not all that impressed with the Honey Graham flavor. It’s just a little too bland for me, and the flavor in general was just meh. I only used about maybe 8 oz of water to mix, so it definitely wasn’t over diluted. It is likely better with milk, so I got some of that for the future. It mixed well though!

I am interested to hear more opinions as more people try it...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    To be honest, It turns out I am personally not all that impressed with the Honey Graham flavor. Itís just a little too bland for me, and the flavor in general was just meh. I only used about maybe 8 oz of water to mix, so it definitely wasnít over diluted. It is likely better with milk, so I got some of that for the future. It mixed well though!

I am interested to hear more opinions as more people try it...
    I was pretty excited to try this flavor as well and have similar impressions. I'd say it's average. I applaud them for having a unique flavor, but the last Graham flavored protein I had was VPX zero impact when they were big and that had a much stronger taste. I used 2 scoops in 10 oz water post-WO today and it was still pretty light on the Graham flavoring. I'll be trying in almond milk next to see if that brings out the flavor a bit more.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    I was pretty excited to try this flavor as well and have similar impressions. I'd say it's average. I applaud them for having a unique flavor, but the last Graham flavored protein I had was VPX zero impact when they were big and that had a much stronger taste. I used 2 scoops in 10 oz water post-WO today and it was still pretty light on the Graham flavoring. I'll be trying in almond milk next to see if that brings out the flavor a bit more.
    See I actually find the subtle nature of this super appealing which is why I rank it first of the c and p flavors. I just really like how the honey and graham cracker flavors come in waves. But yeah if youíre looking for a strong one I can definitely see your point.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

4. Thanks for all your honest opinions, I love honey graham and it’s my favorite flavor. Everybody has different tastebuds and I’m sorry you just think it’s ok.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

5. I ended up getting the pumpkin protein. I first tried it with proats and it was not very good at all. I almost regretted buying it, but I've been having it in shakes with a banana and it is pretty damn good that way. I haven't tried mixing half with vanilla to tone it down for proats but eventually I will.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I ended up getting the pumpkin protein. I first tried it with proats and it was not very good at all. I almost regretted buying it, but I've been having it in shakes with a banana and it is pretty damn good that way. I haven't tried mixing half with vanilla to tone it down for proats but eventually I will.
    Itís funny, Iím not a big pumpkin in person at all, but bought one of these and tried it. I really like the shakes with just water. I have also added some heavy cream or whipped cream to it (been doing keto here and there) and it even better. I think above all the texture itís why I like it so much and the flavor isnít too overpowering
    Chaos & Pain Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I ended up getting the pumpkin protein. I first tried it with proats and it was not very good at all. I almost regretted buying it, but I've been having it in shakes with a banana and it is pretty damn good that way. I haven't tried mixing half with vanilla to tone it down for proats but eventually I will.
    I like it as a dessert treat a few times a week. It’s not a daily use for me but I like it added in my berry bowls I have on the weekends - frozen bananas, blueberries, a date or 2,almond milk,3 cups of kale, scoop of pumpkin spice, flax seeds and chia seeds - sprinkle coconut and almond slices on top
    Really feel like the flavor shines when made with other things but I also liked it in my coffee.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

8. FYI, as expected in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Honey Graham Reaper's flavor comes out much stronger. This is my preferred way of having it. I've also blended in my bullet and the texture is thick, it whips up more so than other proteins (more aerated?). I noticed texture was different when shaken in a shaker bottle as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    FYI, as expected in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Honey Graham Reaper's flavor comes out much stronger. This is my preferred way of having it. I've also blended in my bullet and the texture is thick, it whips up more so than other proteins (more aerated?). I noticed texture was different when shaken in a shaker bottle as well.
    The texture is a lot different from others. When I just do water and ice, it is creamy, I canít imagine it with milk

Glad you enjoy it
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANOTHER LAUNCH SALE!! 72 HOURS ONLY!! DON'T MISS THIS ONE
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 10:26 AM
  2. HUGE Neogenix Sale! Don't Miss this One!
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. HUGE announcement coming for Team Anabolic Members don't miss this one!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:41 PM