LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SmartSelectImage_2019-02-28-22-18-45.jpeg

Alright AM members here is your Chance to score our Select Smart Mass on the house. We are looking for 2 lucky members to give this mass gainer a try with nothing more than a review in return. All you have to do is drop an application here with why you would like to try the product and what flavors you would prefer to try with the first listed being your number one preference. Flavor options are gourmet chocolate, gourmet vanilla and peanut butter cookie.

We are pretty open to shipping our promo products internationally so do not be discouraged to drop an app even if you reside outside the states. Only requirement will be a review upon completion of the product. We will leave this promo up for a few weeks or until we have given a fair amount or time for AM members to throw up an app.

Good luck to all!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 180135

Alright AM members here is your Chance to score our Select Smart Mass on the house. We are looking for 2 lucky members to give this mass gainer a try with nothing more than a review in return. All you have to do is drop an application here with why you would like to try the product and what flavor you would prefer to try. Please drop a back up flavor just in case we have an unforseen issue getting the desired flavor out to you.

We are pretty open to shipping our promo products internationally so do not be discouraged to drop an app even if you reside outside the states. Only requirement will be a review upon completion or after giving it a fair amount of tests. We will leave this promo up for a few weeks or until we have given a fair amount or time for AM members to throw up an app.

Good luck to all!
Awesome promo! Will definitely be throwing an app in here to have a shot at trying this. Looks like a great product!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely love to try it out.

Looking for a good product to be more as a meal replacement type and this seems to fit the bill.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome promo! Will definitely be throwing an app in here to have a shot at trying this. Looks like a great product!
Would definitely love to try it out.

Looking for a good product to be more as a meal replacement type and this seems to fit the bill.
When you both get a chance just throw up an app with reason for wanting to try and flavor preferences from first to last. Thanks for the support we love to get our AM members hooked up with free products!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
App

Reason: looking for a good product to use as a meal replacement to fit into my busy schedule.

Flavors:
Vanilla
Peanut butter
Chocolate

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reason:
I have trouble eating when I first wake up, therefore I rely on a shake consisting of oats, whey, almond milk and banana to get the job done. This would be a great way to get what I need and keep me full.
Peanut butter cookie
Chocolate
Gourmet Vanilla

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to try the product. Am on a continuous bulk (being a natural hard gainer). Went from about 112lb lean, to 170 lean. Presently doing a water fast to reset the body, and heal, and have lost about 6lbs. I do carb backloading ketogenic diet. Have not used a mass gainer in many years. Would love to implement this product, and full 3 meals, on lifting days. Would give a log, and review.

Flavors:

Peanut Butter

Chocolate

Vanilla

Help me continue my "forever bulk"

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely want to try this. Gonna start Incorporating carbs back in after a keto run and the profile looks on point .

Flavor would be peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to try it out. The profile looks excellent and will definitely give an in depth review. Would be up to try any of the flavors but pb cookie would be first choice

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The reason I would like to try this product is because I have tried many mass gainers in the past and there have really only been a couple that are tolerable. Some are too thick, some are too sweet, and some are just too much. One thing I like about gainers is that you can split up a single serving across the day or drink it as one convenient high calorie shake. I would love to see how this one stacks up against it's competitors.

In my current routine this would fit perfect as my post workout meal. I wake up at 3:45AM to work out so by the time I am done and ready for work, this would be perfect/convenient for me to get in the calories that I want after my workouts. I also have a pretty hectic life/schedule so it's always nice to have a convenient meal on hand.

I really like the profile on this gainer as it is low fat with a moderate amount of carbs and an adequate dose of protein. Perfect blend for a post workout shake. There may even be days where I feel like drinking it before my workouts.

1) PB Cookie for sure
2) Chocolate
3) Vanilla

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would definitely be down to give this a shot. Always been a big fan of select protein flavoring(please bring back blondie ). I currently do IF with a 2 hour eating window and sometimes I really struggle to hit my calories on my workout days. I also just purchased a Vitamix yesterday and definitely would be interested to use this to make some smoothies/milkshakes on workout days.

PBC
Vanilla
Chocolate (though if this is anything at all like the frosted cupcake flavor I’m sure I’d love it, was not a fan of the original chocolate select or most chocolate protein for that matter)

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would to have the chance to try this mass gainer because I am currently doing lean bulk. My calories sit at about 3500 a day right now. BUT the issue is I am an electrician and sometimes eating on the go is the only way to do it and getting those calories in can be next to impossible. I shy away from most mass gainers because the profiles just are not great.

1. PB
2.Chocolate
3.Vanilla

Thanks!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PES is always on point with flavor and formula. Two posters are going to love this.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
App:
Always wanted to try a PES product after watching Jeff Nippard's youtube channel.
Currently I'm on a busy schedule with my studies so I'm looking for a meal replacement.
Trying new products and letting others how I felt about it had always been my thing, So I'm looking forward to review it here on your website and on youtube.

Flavors:

Peanut Butter

Chocolate

Vanilla

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see so many jumping on board for this promo. Peanut butter cookie is getting a lot of love! :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Putting my app in.

Haven’t used any mass gainers except for the ones I prepare myself with raw ingredients. Plus, I can also do a video review of the Smart Mass on my YouTube channel. My reviews here and on my channel has always been honest.

Flavours:

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla
Chocolate

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've kicked back some fairly horrible things in my life, various sludges, tablespoons of oils, sludge of tuna salad with added healthy oils but nothing that has compared to the gag reflex of trying to go thru a couple tubs of a plant based protein/meal replacement that I've collected over the last six months. Grainy shake? Gag. Grainy smoothie? Gag. Grainy greek yogurt blend? Gag. Plant protein pancakes? Tolerable but only with some choc chips thrown in. Point being, would love to make a postworkout SELECT gainer pancake to eat on my way into work after hitting the gym first thing in the morning.
Flavor; PB cookie, vanilla, choc

Thanks guise!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've kicked back some fairly horrible things in my life, various sludges, tablespoons of oils, sludge of tuna salad with added healthy oils but nothing that has compared to the gag reflex of trying to go thru a couple tubs of a plant based protein/meal replacement that I've collected over the last six months. Grainy shake? Gag. Grainy smoothie? Gag. Grainy greek yogurt blend? Gag. Plant protein pancakes? Tolerable but only with some choc chips thrown in. Point being, would love to make a postworkout SELECT gainer pancake to eat on my way into work after hitting the gym first thing in the morning.
Flavor; PB cookie, vanilla, choc

Thanks guise!
Never really considered making pancakes with smart mass yet so I'm glad you brought that up! My son is currently going through a growth spurt and though he is adding inches to his height he is skinny as can be like he always has been. So I have him experimenting with the mix and he is really liking it. Our protein powder has been great for him but with hard gainers like him and I the carbs in smart mass really give him more of what he needs to fill out. Just love the overall profile and taste of the product so far! :)
Glad to see you jumped in on this one brother.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a huge surprise but the overwhelming vote for PB cookie is interesting. Thank you all for jumping in on this promo early. Plenty of time left for the rest of the AM crowd to throw up an app though so get in on this one folks. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure we can get some early week applicants in. Don't miss out on your opportunity to get this incredible product folks! :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soo I can honestly say I’ve never used a PES protein before. Not a huge powder protein guy but I do use them every now and then. Been using them as of late. Why choose me? Never used a PES protein before but have heard nothing but positive things, especially when it comes to taste. Flavors in order of preference are

1) PBC
2) chocolate
3) vanilla

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I use products like this every morning in my "super shake" in my ninja! Have gone through probably 60 LBS of select protein... love it. Taste is always on point. Im currently using CORE GRO in my morning shakes and it's good. Used a ton of redcon MRE as well. Would love to compare PES version to the others.

Flavors-
PBC
Chocolate

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soo I can honestly say I’ve never used a PES protein before. Not a huge powder protein guy but I do use them every now and then. Been using them as of late. Why choose me? Never used a PES protein before but have heard nothing but positive things, especially when it comes to taste. Flavors in order of preference are

1) PBC
2) chocolate
3) vanilla
Oh man! You haven't tried any Select Protein yet? So many tasty flavors and the profile is spot on so I definitely recommend picking some up! Thanks for dropping the app!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use products like this every morning in my "super shake" in my ninja! Have gone through probably 60 LBS of select protein... love it. Taste is always on point. Im currently using CORE GRO in my morning shakes and it's good. Used a ton of redcon MRE as well. Would love to compare PES version to the others.

Flavors-
PBC
Chocolate
I've been using my ninja daily since purchasing it! So convenient and works perfectly for my daily shakes. Having experience with other mass gain powders is great to have comparisons as well. Thanks for dropping the app in here!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using my ninja daily since purchasing it! So convenient and works perfectly for my daily shakes. Having experience with other mass gain powders is great to have comparisons as well. Thanks for dropping the app in here!
I have been debating for a long time now on getting one.....might just have to pull the trigger haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been debating for a long time now on getting one.....might just have to pull the trigger haha
Most useful purchase I have made man!!!
Seriously so happy the wife picked one up finally. I had been stand offish on the purchase and had been just old fashioned with my shake and stir method. But with the dishwasher safe single serve cups that can be used with the ninja it is just so damn easy and convienant. With mixing powders and supplement drinks it is more than worth it!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously so happy the wife picked one up finally. I had been stand offish on the purchase and had been just old fashioned with my shake and stir method. But with the dishwasher safe single serve cups that can be used with the ninja it is just so damn easy and convienant. With mixing powders and supplement drinks it is more than worth it!
Sounds amazing!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds amazing!
For sure man. The ease of just tossing it in the dishwasher after use is nice. I hate cleaning protein shakers by hand and never used the blender because they are such a pain to clean up after. So the ninja comes with 2 cups much like a clear shaker cup and a blender top with it that fits right on the ninja to use like a single serve blender cup. Then you just unscrew the blender top and replace it with a sip top like you use for coffee mugs which are also provided. Drink it down and rinse then just toss it right in the dish washer. Easy peazy!

Of course it also comes with the full size blender size jug for making multiple shakes as well which is nice and also dishwasher safe. Game changer for sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But back to the promo folks. Let's get some fresh faces in here if possible! Still plenty of time for those who were lagging behind!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But back to the promo folks. Let's get some fresh faces in here if possible! Still plenty of time for those who were lagging behind!
Fresh faces? You mean millennials, breh? What da h3ll man.
Pouts in corner*

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting to see this promo and in for sure!!!
Flavor preferences would be chocolate , vanilla then peanut butter. Every since I saw this drop I New I needed to try it and try it as a meal replacement. Being mobile and running around all the time I have a hard time eating a full meal at times.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fresh faces? You mean millennials, breh? What da h3ll man.
Pouts in corner*
Bro come on now! I just meant new applicants is all. :)
You know your face will always be the best face I see. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been waiting to see this promo and in for sure!!!
Flavor preferences would be chocolate , vanilla then peanut butter. Every since I saw this drop I New I needed to try it and try it as a meal replacement. Being mobile and running around all the time I have a hard time eating a full meal at times.
Good to see you drop an app in brother! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be going for another week on this folks so you have plenty of time if you are holding out on dropping an app. Plenty of good apps in so far let's keep it going!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to personally add a little element to this promo. If I can get another 10 or more applicants in here I will see to it that the big guy adds in a third winner for this promo. It may not be another smart mass winner but maybe I can get a various sample pack sent out to the extra lucky individual. I know our winners always get samples added any way but I just want to see if we can get more action here. :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to personally add a little element to this promo. If I can get another 10 or more applicants in here I will see to it that the big guy adds in a third winner for this promo. It may not be another smart mass winner but maybe I can get a various sample pack sent out to the extra lucky individual. I know our winners always get samples added any way but I just want to see if we can get more action here. :)
Really suprised there aren't more applicants on this one!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really suprised there aren't more applicants on this one!!!!
For sure. I figured we would have a steady stream of new apps this week but it seems after the first weeks rush it's really died down. Not often you get a chance to try a new product with only a review upon completion required. :)
In any case we have a great list of apps already so I'm definitely not disappointed. Still going to leave it active through this week to see if anybody is holding out to leave a good last impression.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still going? Might as well throw my name in the mix. Been a while since I threw a sponsored review up. Background is that I am not a regular PES consumer. I like Select protein, but honestly don't use it regularly because I always go for price/lb when shopping for powders, since I go through them so quickly. A lot of my protein intake does come from powders due to my work/travel schedule, family life (running around after a toddler), and cooking style (wife mainly cooks). Convenience is key for me. Have used gainers in the past, but not often as I can usually find carb sources elsewhere. I've been on a bulk since mid-Nov and am still going for the time being. So this would hel.

Would love to try flavors in the following order if chosen: PB cookie, chocolate, vanilla.

I do keep up a training log here if anyone's interested: https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272333

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still going? Might as well throw my name in the mix. Been a while since I threw a sponsored review up. Background is that I am not a regular PES consumer. I like Select protein, but honestly don't use it regularly because I always go for price/lb when shopping for powders, since I go through them so quickly. A lot of my protein intake does come from powders due to my work/travel schedule, family life (running around after a toddler), and cooking style (wife mainly cooks). Convenience is key for me. Have used gainers in the past, but not often as I can usually find carb sources elsewhere. I've been on a bulk since mid-Nov and am still going for the time being. So this would hel.

Would love to try flavors in the following order if chosen: PB cookie, chocolate, vanilla.

I do keep up a training log here if anyone's interested: https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272333
Very cool to see you decide to toss up an app. Thank you for all the detail and the link to the on going log. This promo will be up through the weekend and hopefully make our winner announcements early next week! :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for some last minute apps!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for some last minute apps!
Good call brother. Would love to get the last apps submitted we would need to get that extra winner added for the sample pack box. In any case we have had a good amount of quality applicants in here so I'm very please thus far. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last few days to toss your name in the at folks. Anyone hanging back and debating throwing in your app make sure to get it up soon. Excited to get this great product in the hands of some lucky winners!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Talk about lucky indeed. I’m interested in hearing the results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Put me in coach!

I have been doing a lot more nurtrient timing around my workouts lately, and think that this product would go great for ting those carbs and protein in around the workout. I would like to try the Peanut Butter Cookie if that is an option.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put me in coach!

I have been doing a lot more nurtrient timing around my workouts lately, and think that this product would go great for ting those carbs and protein in around the workout. I would like to try the Peanut Butter Cookie if that is an option.
Well you got yours in just in time! Good to see you join Kleen!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the family and I got hit with strep throat unfortunately so I've been bed ridden for a few days. The slight set back will allow a few more days for entries but we will be wrapping this up soon! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the family and I got hit with strep throat unfortunately so I've been bed ridden for a few days. The slight set back will allow a few more days for entries but we will be wrapping this up soon! :)
Feel better! I had the flu a couple weeks ago... ugh had been a good 20 years. Hopefully at least another 20 before it happens again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feel better! I had the flu a couple weeks ago... ugh had been a good 20 years. Hopefully at least another 20 before it happens again.