Who wants to get Testy??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who wants to get Testy??


    Once again Mr Supps has authorized me to give away a few bottles of Antaeus Labs Ultra Test.

    Name:  ultratest_bottle.jpg
Views: 7074
Size:  49.1 KB Name:  ultratest_suppFacts.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  43.7 KB

    What is Ultra Test you ask?

    Ultratest is the culmination of a multi-year project in testosterone enhancement. It utilizes exceptionally novel and potent ingredients in a carefully-developed combination that is greater than the sum of its parts. The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

    Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent ó in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)Ö and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

    Itís worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis ó and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation. It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin ó another known PKA-boosting substance ó but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and wonít induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

    Answer these questions for your chance

    * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    * What are other test boosters have you used
    * US Address?
    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?

    Looking forward to entries..
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep


  2. I would be willing to log at least 3-4 times per week.
    Looking for a dash of gym aggression from elevated test levels to keep intensity up.
    Not on any boosters or TRT.
    I have used both test freak and anabolic freak (pharmafreak products) and cellucor P6.
    USA.
    I have a webbed toe, great for single leg presses.
    •   
       


  3. Interesting little logging opp here
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  4. Hmm definitely interested in this...!!


    * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    YES
    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    Libido, well being, "alpha" mentality
    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    No TRT or any hormonal products. I am about done with my BLR Viron bottle only a couple days left
    * What are other test boosters have you used
    CEL M Test (my go to)
    Evomuse Testruction
    Diesel Pro Cycle multiple versions
    Diesel Raw Test
    BLR Viron
    BPS/Iconic Sustain Alpha
    OL Kings Blood
    OL Testify
    RSP Prime T
    * US Address?
    YES
    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    Supplement connoisseur here... absolutely love taking supplements as it is one more easy way for me to develop consistent routines and be OCD about my timing of everything. Meals, supps, workouts, etc. Allows my mind to become distracted from other life stressors (not avoid the stressors, just more easily forget about them after I deal with them and move on to what supplements I have to swallow next or rub all over me next haha)
  5. Who wants to get Testy??


    Definitely willing to log 3-4 times per week.
    Looking to gain more energy in my workouts and everyday life.
    No other test boosters or trt.
    Most recently used Kingslayer a few months back.
    I live in Florida.
    I have not had a drink/drug since April 6, 2012
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    Definitely willing to log 3-4 times per week.
    Looking to gain more energy in my workouts and everyday life.
    No other test boosters or trt.
    Most recently used Kingslayer a few months back.
    I live in Florida.
    I have not had a drink/drug since April 6, 2012
    What part of Florida? I lived in Homestead, went to FSU then right outside of Tampa...
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  7. * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?

    Yep

    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?

    Increase in libido, muscle building and more desire to push harder in the gym

    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?

    Nope

    * What are other test boosters have you used

    Diesel Test Hardcore, Mtest

    * US Address?

    Cali

    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?

    I'm from Alaska

  8. Nice promo
    WWW.nutrex.com

    Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    What part of Florida? I lived in Homestead, went to FSU then right outside of Tampa...
    Boynton Beach

  10. Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    yes no problem

    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    Better recovery is the main thing - I am 40 years old and have been bbing for 24 years total. Anything to help me rest and hit harder next day.

    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    No - I am clean- only use caffeine 150mg- pre

    * What are other test boosters have you used
    A lot of PH that got banned- halo, epi, sd and even used your Antaeus Labs Trenazone.
    Also used natty boosters laxogenin and many others

    * US Address?
    Yes

    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    Love to travel the world..Mainly south east asia- did vietnam-cambodia-laos. I believe that travel opens your mind and stops racism

  11. Looks sweet. I'm guna look into it a little more and see if it's a good fit for me.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
  12. Who wants to get Testy??


    Willing to log 3-4 a week yep no problem

    I am trying to achieve a new start. At 40 yrs old I have had low t in the past. Severely low 260 something at the lowest. I was taking testosterone prescribed.

    I am not actively using anything except espresso.

    Iíve used several in the past but cannot remember any but T2 which I thought was very good. Could feel a difference once I stopped taking it.

    Live in Georgia now.


    Fun fact. I havenít lifted or been to a gym in 4yrs. I am trying to get into better shape. Going to be changing diet and hopefully get a membership. I have a bench and few weights so Iíll be doing most at home after work. I also start spring adult soccer where I will be back in the field and outta the goal where I have been the last 6 years.

    I know I havenít been around for years but when I was here had some good guys that really helped out.

    Ohhh and that pic of me I was hella strong and pumped. I look nothing like that now.

  13. I was reading up on your other products and man stacking this with lipomorph and Achilles would be ideal

  14. * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    yes, I am on here 'almost' 365 days out of the year

    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    libido/mood/motivation...of course a little increased test would be nice also

    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    been on trt for 10 years...currently starting last week of k1ngsblood

    * What are other test boosters have you used
    it would be much easier to list ones I haven't used...you name it I've probably used it

    * US Address?
    indiana

    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    when I get mad I turn green, lol


    I've been hearing about ultra test for awhile now, seeing mixed results-would like to see for myself.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  15. * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    Can do. I can offer descriptions on how I feel mentally and physically before and after each dose, as well as how those feelings differ from past entries.


    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    I'm not aiming to morph into some feral beast. I'm looking for improved focus and mood in my daily life, perhaps stemming from better sleep quality. The past year has been very fast-paced and exciting, but also incredibly stressful. I'm buying my first home (supposed to close on Feb. 8), and the whole process has been overwhelming. I'm also 3 pounds from my heaviest weight ever after having some issues that made me lose a LOT of it. I'd really enjoy a boost of appetite to help me pack on those extra few clean pounds before I go on my first cut. These goals are the ones I'd be logging. I don't have any issues in bed, but I'm never one to complain about a ringing bell-end.

    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    No.

    * What are other test boosters have you used?
    I loved Iconic Form's DHEA and P5. I've also used USP's Ultimate T, various brands' DAA products (favorite being RCSS Testogen-XR just because of the Sensacool they used to use), D-Pol, and others that I just can't recall well enough to list.

    * US Address?
    Yes.

    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    I was attacked by 200+ Eastern Yellowjackets while landscaping about 1/4 from the hospital. FYI, the stings can scar.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    Can do. I can offer descriptions on how I feel mentally and physically before and after each dose, as well as how those feelings differ from past entries.


    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    I'm not aiming to morph into some feral beast. I'm looking for improved focus and mood in my daily life, perhaps stemming from better sleep quality. The past year has been very fast-paced and exciting, but also incredibly stressful. I'm buying my first home (supposed to close on Feb. 8), and the whole process has been overwhelming. I'm also 3 pounds from my heaviest weight ever after having some issues that made me lose a LOT of it. I'd really enjoy a boost of appetite to help me pack on those extra few clean pounds before I go on my first cut. These goals are the ones I'd be logging. I don't have any issues in bed, but I'm never one to complain about a ringing bell-end.

    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    No.

    * What are other test boosters have you used?
    I loved Iconic Form's DHEA and P5. I've also used USP's Ultimate T, various brands' DAA products (favorite being RCSS Testogen-XR just because of the Sensacool they used to use), D-Pol, and others that I just can't recall well enough to list.

    * US Address?
    Yes.

    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    I was attacked by 200+ Eastern Yellowjackets while landscaping about 1/4 from the hospital. FYI, the stings can scar.
    Congrats on buying a new house, such a great feeling. Make sure you have $10k set aside for any purchases such as curtains, paint etc..this stuff adds up quick
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Congrats on buying a new house, such a great feeling. Make sure you have $10k set aside for any purchases such as curtains, paint etc..this stuff adds up quick
    Thanks, man. Yeah, we've already essentially furnished the house and placed the stuff in storage units until it's time to actually move in. It will be a slow process since we'll be renovating each room as we go, so we've even set aside funds for the units to be rented all year. :P
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  18. * Willing to log 3-4 times a week, Very much so, would love to share my experiences with this product
    * Looking to achieve that aggressive nature coming with the Raise in T now that i am over the big 40.
    * Not using any T boosters or TRT at the moment.
    * Have used some a couple Prohormones throughout the years but nothing that has ever blown my socks off.
    * Live in Idaho
    * Ranked Nationally in Armwrestling. Appeared on ESPN couple years ago in the top 16 in my weight class.

  19. Keep these apps coming
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  20. Do we want to start picking winners this weekend?
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Do we want to start picking winners this weekend?
    Sounds good
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Thanks, man. Yeah, we've already essentially furnished the house and placed the stuff in storage units until it's time to actually move in. It will be a slow process since we'll be renovating each room as we go, so we've even set aside funds for the units to be rented all year. :P
    Rule of thumb I was told.....you have stuff in boxes.....if the items in them havent been touched for over 6 months...donate them...obviously not important
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Rule of thumb I was told.....you have stuff in boxes.....if the items in them havent been touched for over 6 months...donate them...obviously not important
    Wish my wife knew this
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Hmm definitely interested in this...!!


    * Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
    YES
    * What are you looking to achieve from using this?
    Libido, well being, "alpha" mentality
    * Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
    No TRT or any hormonal products. I am about done with my BLR Viron bottle only a couple days left
    * What are other test boosters have you used
    CEL M Test (my go to)
    Evomuse Testruction
    Diesel Pro Cycle multiple versions
    Diesel Raw Test
    BLR Viron
    BPS/Iconic Sustain Alpha
    OL Kings Blood
    OL Testify
    RSP Prime T
    * US Address?
    YES
    * Give me a fun fact about yourself?
    Supplement connoisseur here... absolutely love taking supplements as it is one more easy way for me to develop consistent routines and be OCD about my timing of everything. Meals, supps, workouts, etc. Allows my mind to become distracted from other life stressors (not avoid the stressors, just more easily forget about them after I deal with them and move on to what supplements I have to swallow next or rub all over me next haha)
    Winner, please DM me ur info
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Winner, please DM me ur info
    Congrats for the winner, looking forward to seeing how this product works.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who Wants to get Jack'd Up (2 Loggers)
    By double s in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 06:01 PM
  2. WHO WANTS TO GET DIABOLICAL WITH IRON FLEX'S DIABOLIX?!?!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:31 AM
  3. WHO WANTS TO GET BLASTED
    By TheSaiyan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 02:59 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  5. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in