Eclipse (Transdermal Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster) loggers needed!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Eclipse (Transdermal Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster) loggers needed!

Oh! I didn't see you there... Come on in!

Sooo, I made some cool stuff and I need a few guys to try it out.

Name:  Eclipse_gel_product_pic_WEB_res.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  200.1 KB

Name:  Eclipse_webcard.jpg
Views: 9898
Size:  11.8 KB

Here are the particulars:

Eclipse

Ingredient Breakdown

Dehydro-Abietic Acid

- Aromatase Inhibitor with an IC50 slightly stronger (lower) than well known AIs like Formestane and 6-OXO

"Dehydroabietic acid was found to have an AI IC50 values in the high nanomolar range (320 nM)"

-https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0028-1112214

-Improves Insulin Sensitivity and hyperlipidemia (reduces blood lipid levels)

"Treatment with DAA improves the levels of plasma glucose, plasma insulin, plasma TG, and hepatic TG through the decrease in the macrophage
    infiltration into adipose tissues, suggesting that DAA is a useful food-derived compound for treating obesity-related diseases."

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19753653

-Anti-Aging Benefits

"Anti-aging effects are the first identified biological property of DAA and that the direct activation of SIRT1 enzymatic activity suggests the potential use
    of this natural diterpene, or related compounds, in age-related diseases or as a preventive reagent against the aging process."

-https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/78821-dehydroabietic-acid-is-anti-aging-and-activates-sirt1/

-Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

"DAA significantly suppressed the production of proinflammatory mediators such as MCP-1, TNF-α, and NO in stimulated RAW 264 macrophages."

-https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X08002404

Dehydro-Loliolide

-Potent Aromatase Inhibitor

"Dehydrololiolide was found to be active in the cell-based AI bioassay, with no statistical difference in aromatase inhibition activity between
    Dehydrololiolide and the positive control, letrozole."

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

-Possible Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

"B. glomerulata is reported to inhibit carrageenan-induced swelling of rat paws (anti-inflammatory)"

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin-3-Acetate

-Interesting for strength athletes
    "Spirostane and/or spirostene compounds of the present invention are useful as non-hormonal anabolic agents which increase athletic performance and
    work output in humans and other mammals in doses of 1-60 mg three times per day."

"In young human volunteers receiving 10-20 mg/day of the phytosterol derivative compounds of the present invention in combination with physical
    training, subjects reported an increase in appetite, accelerated strength and weight gain, and a virtual elimination of lactic acid formation during intense
    exercise such as weight resistance training. Work output before failure was also reported to be increased substantially."

-Anti-aging effect
    "The spirostanic compounds of the invention are also useful in increasing and restoring health and vigor, useful in preventing fatigue, and useful in
    improving physical condition and performance and increasing work output in aging humans and other mammals. For example, 15 mg of 5-hydroxy-
    laxogenin was given to a 65-year-old woman in three divided doses per day (t.i.d.) for two weeks. She reported an overall increase in well-being,
    accompanied by a definite increase in energy and physical stamina which permitted her to work 2-3 times as long in her garden."

-May Improve Sleep
    "One 80 year old male and one 79 year old female volunteer, both receiving 60 mg/day of the same compound, reported definite increases in physical
    energy and stamina within one week of beginning administration. The couple also found that their total sleep time increased from 6 hrs/night to
    approximately 8 hrs/night over the course of one month and that this increased sleep was more restful."

-No hormonal side effects
    "Competitive binding inhibition studies conducted at Baylor University in Texas showed that 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin did not bind to androgen or
    estrogen receptors."

- Enhances effect of anabolic steroids
    "The present inventor has found that 7-keto-diosgenin, 5-hydroxy-laxogenin and laxogenin are all synergistic with anabolic substances, including anabolic
    steroids, particularly the synergistic combination of 7-keto-diosgenin with 5-hydroxy-laxogenin or laxogenin, with anabolic substances including anabolic
    steroids."

"Competitive bodybuilders who were currently using various anabolic steroids volunteered to also use 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin or 7-keto-diosgenin in
    divided doses totaling 20 mg/day. These volunteers reported greatly accelerated increases in muscle mass (between 10-20 lbs over two months); these
    increases were far beyond what they had previously experienced using only conventional anabolic steroids."

http://www.ergo-log.com/laxogenin-an...-steroids.html

SO

I'm looking for about 6 or so guys; 2 to try it out on cycle, 2 to try it as part of a PCT and 2 natty guys to use it as a T-booster. Please include all the usual log app stuff and just for fun, give us an idea of what sort of material you'll be using to test the libido effects (WITHIN Forum Rules, Please!)
    The Mad Alchemist

2. I'll be starting a cycle soon, next month or so and would be happy to help you out. I've never done a log on AM though. Shouldn't be too hard, but may be hard to tell what product is doing what. Will be getting bloods done throughout though.
    •   

3. how much is it

4. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    how much is it
    $44.99

Currently on sale BOGO50% (Discount shows after you hit the Check Out button)
    The Mad Alchemist

5. Iím down to log as a natty guy for t boosting effects. Ran plenty of logs on AM and Iím very experienced with transdermal products.

Currently 31yo 208lbs trying to drop down to a clean 200lbs. Weights 5 times a week with 4-5 cardio days ranging from sprints>long distance runs. I already have pretty high libido but, Iíll be testing the effects on my wife
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I’m down to log as a natty guy for t boosting effects. Ran plenty of logs on AM and I’m very experienced with transdermal products.

Currently 31yo 208lbs trying to drop down to a clean 200lbs. Weights 5 times a week with 4-5 cardio days ranging from sprints>long distance runs. I already have pretty high libido but, I’ll be testing the effects on my wife
    Well, I guess I won't ask you to post pics of your wife, lol.
    The Mad Alchemist

7. Iím up to log if you need a guy.
    Currently on trt and struggling with estrogen.
    My trt doc will not prescribe me an AI at the moment.
    Undergoing evaluation for gynecomastia as well.
    Just had blood work done and will be doing more in the near future.
    I would provide and honest log

8. You know im in Nos!! Been natty over a year now. Reallllly looking forward to seeing how it helps my chest fat/deposits and lower belly!

9. Over 21, US Citizen, been here for years with plenty of posts & logs, etc.

3 weeks left on cycle til comp on 01/26. PCT starts right after that, so Iíd be willing to see how this stacks up as an AI and libido enhancer then. Also curious about using Lax as a td.

Will be enjoying time with my fine, jacked fiancť as she diets for a New Yearís recomp contest.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. Would love to give this a go for one of the natty applicants.

Ive been training for over a decade and have been around the forums for quite a while.

Ive used every natty AI thats been released I believe.

Will be turning 31 next month and really looking to lean up and get into better shape than the shape I was in, in the Marines.

Ill be training at minimum 4 days a week anddd as others have said ill be testing the libido aspect on my girlfriend!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Hmm I’m intrigued...
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Would love to give this a go for one of the natty applicants.

Ive been training for over a decade and have been around the forums for quite a while.

Will be turning 31 next month and really looking to lean up and get into better shape than the shape I was in, in the Marines.

Ill be training at minimum 4 days a week anddd as others have said ill be testing the libido aspect on my girlfriend!
    ^great veteran logger here
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    ^great veteran logger here
    Thank you brother!

14. Great applicants so far! Keep them coming! I'll be making picks tonight or tomorrow and hopefully shipping early this coming week.
    The Mad Alchemist

15. Subbed to follow the logs.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigwyatt View Post
    I'll be starting a cycle soon, next month or so and would be happy to help you out. I've never done a log on AM though. Shouldn't be too hard, but may be hard to tell what product is doing what. Will be getting bloods done throughout though.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I’m down to log as a natty guy for t boosting effects. Ran plenty of logs on AM and I’m very experienced with transdermal products.

Currently 31yo 208lbs trying to drop down to a clean 200lbs. Weights 5 times a week with 4-5 cardio days ranging from sprints>long distance runs. I already have pretty high libido but, I’ll be testing the effects on my wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I’m up to log if you need a guy.
    Currently on trt and struggling with estrogen.
    My trt doc will not prescribe me an AI at the moment.
    Undergoing evaluation for gynecomastia as well.
    Just had blood work done and will be doing more in the near future.
    I would provide and honest log
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    You know im in Nos!! Been natty over a year now. Reallllly looking forward to seeing how it helps my chest fat/deposits and lower belly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Over 21, US Citizen, been here for years with plenty of posts & logs, etc.

3 weeks left on cycle til comp on 01/26. PCT starts right after that, so I’d be willing to see how this stacks up as an AI and libido enhancer then. Also curious about using Lax as a td.

Will be enjoying time with my fine, jacked fiancť as she diets for a New Year’s recomp contest.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Would love to give this a go for one of the natty applicants.

Well I said 6 bottles and I got 6 applicants so that works.

PM me your addresses and I'll get your bottles out ASAP!
    The Mad Alchemist

17. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Well I said 6 bottles and I got 6 applicants so that works.

PM me your addresses and I'll get your bottles out ASAP!
    Woooord

Sending info now
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

18. Sweetttt! Thank you!

19. Nice! Info sent
    [email protected]

20. Damn! That was quick. I could have tested it out since my E is higher than normal range and I am natty.

21. I’m doing a prohormone cycle right now that should finish up at the end of January, 330 mg andro1 and 600 mg epic andro. I’d love to try this, if you consider this natty then I’m fine, if not then part of PCT

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mowrs View Post
    Iím doing a prohormone cycle right now that should finish up at the end of January, 330 mg andro1 and 600 mg epic andro. Iíd love to try this, if you consider this natty then Iím fine, if not then part of PCT
    Putting exogenous androgens into your body isnít natty. You sound like the kids taking SARMs that think theyíre still natural, and retain all of the senseless ego they derive from that. 🤨
    [email protected]

23. Not saying that I consider myself natty, and honestly I could give two ****s if I’m considered natty or not, just was unsure what their standards were.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mowrs View Post
    Not saying that I consider myself natty, and honestly I could give two ****s if Iím considered natty or not, just was unsure what their standards were.
    AAS, PH, DS, SARMs, GH/Slin/Peptides are all unnatural hormones.

Iím sorry for attacking you btw; I just hate the whole Ďhalf-nattyí bs.
    [email protected]

25. Dang, missed it. Oh well. I got to test the Epoch, and that stuff was good.
    Do as I say, not as I do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
  2. Need Help with Aromatase Inhibitor (AI)!!
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. On HRT - need advice on Aromatase Inhibitor
    By Whacked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:33 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:57 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 10:10 AM