Eclipse (Transdermal Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster) loggers needed!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I do plan to use this on my next cycle, though.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

2. Intriguing... Week are you getting bloods?
    The Mad Alchemist
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Dang, missed it. Oh well. I got to test the Epoch, and that stuff was good.
    Would you perchance want to log Lithos on VF and this fine establishment here?
    The Mad Alchemist

4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Would you perchance want to log Lithos on VF and this fine establishment here?
    I’d be down for that. I’ll keep a better log this time.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    I’d be down for that. I’ll keep a better log this time.
    Sounds good. PM me.
    The Mad Alchemist
    •   

6. I'm totally down to try on cycle. About to start a test blast with an msten kickstart. I'm on trt and so far on 100mg week I don't need an AI so it would be amazing if this worked once I bump dosage up to 500.week. We spoke in Emails prior to your sign up on here, I was asking about the epi and uro b products but this is also extremely intriguing. Planned on keeping a detailed log anyways since my transformation since starting trt has yield such great result. Count me in NOS!

7. I would be interested in using it with my LGD and SR9009 8-12 week cycle I plan on starting in the next 2 weeks, made it my new year resolution to get back in shape and be consistent with logging my workouts and things like that... also have some slight gyno that id hope goes away haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I'm totally down to try on cycle. About to start a test blast with an msten kickstart. I'm on trt and so far on 100mg week I don't need an AI so it would be amazing if this worked once I bump dosage up to 500.week. We spoke in Emails prior to your sign up on here, I was asking about the epi and uro b products but this is also extremely intriguing. Planned on keeping a detailed log anyways since my transformation since starting trt has yield such great result. Count me in NOS!
    This too is intriguing... PM me, breh.
    The Mad Alchemist

9. Sounds like something right up my ally.
    Sorry just saw this and missed the logging opportunity.

Hope you guys post links to there logs... would like to follow.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. I will log It. I have gyno and always wanted a way to get rid of it . I also have a show in 20 days so any thing to make me look less pointy. I can do videos etc pictures and see what it can do .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will log It. I have gyno and always wanted a way to get rid of it . I also have a show in 20 days so any thing to make me look less pointy. I can do videos etc pictures and see what it can do .
    Just to be clear - you’re not getting rid of any well-established gyno with anything short of surgery. You can definitely temporarily shrink it with things that block off estrogen to the chest of course.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Eclipse (Transdermal Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster) loggers needed!

Maybe It will help , I know letro worked in the past but can’t get a prescription any more.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

13. Just got mine today, log will be up tomorrow at some point!
    Name:  IMG_0566.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  314.1 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

14. You had me at "like 6oxo and formestane"

15. Got mine last night - bottle, labeling & nozzle were impressive. Even the shipping packaging was well done.

Name:  IMG_1992.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  389.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1991.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  319.6 KB

PCT is a little over 2 weeks away so log will start then.
    [email protected]

16. The fly is in the ointment, I repeat the fly is in the ointment. The package landed, but I wont be home for a few days to check it out. Will update once I open it!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bigwyatt View Post
    The fly is in the ointment, I repeat the fly is in the ointment. The package landed, but I wont be home for a few days to check it out. Will update once I open it!
    I had a coworker who would answer the phone when he was banging his wife by saying, “The eagle is flying” and hang up. Afterwards he’d call you right back and state that the eagle had landed

Gotta love real life movie scenes.
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I had a coworker who would answer the phone when he was banging his wife by saying, “The eagle is flying” and hang up. Afterwards he’d call you right back and state that the eagle had landed

Gotta love real life movie scenes.
    LMAO! My wife would kill me if I answered the phone.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. A girlfriend got a call while we were at it. I told her she could answer if she wanted to and then I made orgasm while she was on the phone with her "bff"
    The Mad Alchemist

20. Logs up, first dose will be Monday

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6159804
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

21. And so, it begins!
    The Mad Alchemist

22. I will log it for you i need some more AI.
    on week 2 of a 16 week run . Preloaded a gram of test E
    750 mg test c/e 16 weeks 1 mg anastrozole a week 50 to 75 mg arimistane a day. I will also run mk677 5 on 2 off the whole time. And trest pwo 50 to 75 mg a day.
    Week 1-4 Trenavar/Epi/6bromo 110mg/40mg/400-800mg
    Week 5-8 S4 (Andarine) 30mg
    Ostarine (MK-2866) 30mg
    LGD (LGD-4033) 15mg
    Week 9-12 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-doine 60mg
    6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 120mg
    17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 45mg
    3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 45mg
    Carbopol 60mg

23. For liver support I am running moonshine and superdrol..
    Just kidding .

24. That is... Quite a stack...

But with running 2 other AIs...
    The Mad Alchemist

25. Very little anastrozole
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
  2. Need Help with Aromatase Inhibitor (AI)!!
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. On HRT - need advice on Aromatase Inhibitor
    By Whacked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:33 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:57 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 10:10 AM