Season's Greetings from Apex Alchemy

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A little late but I certainly hope everyone had a happy, joyous, festive, safe Holiday, Hanuka, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Secular Lamentation of the Holiday Season in General and/or of course a MERRY CHRISTMAS (if that's your thing) :newangel:

In any case, I made some natty TDs I think you guys will really like. Admin should have a section up for us soon where myself and the reps will post all the sciences and whatnots and be available for Q&A. Of course anyone can hit me up ITT or via PM until then.

In the mean time I wanted to let you guys know, everything is currently on sale Buy One Get One Half Off Now Through January 5th (Though I might extend that a bit since you guys didn't really get a chance at it)

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/discount/AMSHIP

Some of you know me already. To everyone else; you'll get used to my warped sense of humor eventually. :jester:

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Nos is the man! Lots of great products

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Seasons greetings Nos! Great products. :)

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Loved everything I've tried from Nos. I miss both Nos Labs and Zero-Flux, haven't dabbled into the natty side of things yet but I am sure Apex Alchemy will be the first brand I try as I know they will be LEGIT! Looking forward to see what else you have in store for 2019!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely want to try a couple of these products!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on Nos long time buddy!

Its not letting us do the b1g150% off and then get the free shipping... can you fix this for us?! Definitely trying some of these out

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats going on Nos long time buddy!

Its not letting us do the b1g150% off and then get the free shipping... can you fix this for us?! Definitely trying some of these out
I'm fairly sure the BOGO50 does work but it doesn't show in the cart; if you hit check out, it she's up before you enter any payment info.

Are you saying it's not letting you combine free shipping with the BOGO50?

I'm mobile only for the moment, in the process of replacing a modem/router but I'll look over all the settings as soon as I can.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly sure the BOGO50 does work but it doesn't show in the cart; if you hit check out, it she's up before you enter any payment info.

Are you saying it's not letting you combine free shipping with the BOGO50?

I'm mobile only for the moment, in the process of replacing a modem/router but I'll look over all the settings as soon as I can.
Bogo50 is good to go with no code necessary. Its just not allowing us to enter the free shipping code after adding all our products to cart and automatically gives the bogo50. Let me know. Regardless I will be trying asap. Got any feedback yet on the eclipse or the others?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bogo50 is good to go with no code necessary. Its just not allowing us to enter the free shipping code after adding all our products to cart and automatically gives the bogo50. Let me know. Regardless I will be trying asap. Got any feedback yet on the eclipse or the others?
Damn ok... I've just been messing with the back end as far as I can tell, there's no way for me to allow both discounts on the same transaction.

I'm really sorry about that. I didn't catch it when I was setting up the two discounts because it lets them both be active at once and then down in the bottom it says they don't combine and there's no option to change that.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Damn ok... I've just been messing with the back end as far as I can tell, there's no way for me to allow both discounts on the same transaction.

I'm really sorry about that. I didn't catch it when I was setting up the two discounts because it lets them both be active at once and then down in the bottom it says they don't combine and there's no option to change that.
Oh well im sure still a great deal! What dosing allows for 30 days per bottle? 5 pumps? 10 pumps?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edited OP so as to not be a false advertisement

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh well im sure still a great deal! What dosing allows for 30 days per bottle? 5 pumps? 10 pumps?
At 10 pumps a bottle lasts over 6 weeks. 10 pumps should be a solid dose for most of these, possibly too much for Eclipse (Aromatase Inhibitor) depending on the situation.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
At 10 pumps a bottle lasts over 6 weeks. 10 pumps should be a solid dose for most of these, possibly too much for Eclipse (Aromatase Inhibitor) depending on the situation.
I think you have EPOCH ingredients listed for your helios product.

Nos could you please, in SHORT, list what each product is designed for and what benefits one would most likely receive from each product and what type of environment one could reap the most benefits(bulk, cut, recomp, etc).

For eclipse and its fat reduction effects, is that localized or systemic? Have any of the ingredients in eclipse been utilized in other products either oral or TD ? I dont recognize any of the ingredients in eclipse other than laxogenin.

Overall im really excited to try all of these and look forward to your short descriptions so i can better understand the intentions of each product

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you have EPOCH ingredients listed for your helios product.

Nos could you please, in SHORT, list what each product is designed for and what benefits one would most likely receive from each product and what type of environment one could reap the most benefits(bulk, cut, recomp, etc).

For eclipse and its fat reduction effects, is that localized or systemic? Have any of the ingredients in eclipse been utilized in other products either oral or TD ? I dont recognize any of the ingredients in eclipse other than laxogenin.

Overall im really excited to try all of these and look forward to your short descriptions so i can better understand the intentions of each product
Oh, wow, good catch. I feel like you should win a free bottle or something.

Helios

Anti-inflammatory / Joint Care

Tetrahydrocurcumin

This is what your body turns Curcumin into when you digest it but at the same time your body also "conjugates" both Curcumin and Tetrahydrocurcumin in your gut. The conjugation makes it easy for your kidneys to excrete so when you take Curcumin or even if you were to take Tetrahydrocurcumin orally you end up flushing most of it down the toilet.

Luteolin

Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory generally good for you.

Menthol

The ice in Icey Hot. Provides a tingly cooling analgesic effect locally.

Epoch

GDA / Myostatin Inhibitor /Natural Anabolic

Epicatechin

I feel like this one has been discussed all over this forum. Natural anabolic, natural myostatin inhibitor.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin-3-acetate

Natural anabolic that we've seen work well topically

Alpha-Mangostin

Natural Glucose Disposal Agent with some research to show it's anabolic potential.

Lithos

Nitric Oxide / Pumps / Recovery

Urolithin B

Natural AMPK and mTOR booster shown (in test tube experiments) to be more anabolic than testosterone.

Grape Seed Extract

Nitric Oxide, Pumps, Recovery

Ascorbyl-palmitate /Vitamin C ester

Lipid soluble vitamin C. Antioxidant, Nitric Oxide booster, etc, etc. Vitamin C has a zillion benefits.

Eclipse

TD Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster

Dehydroabietic Acid

This is a neat little compound anti-inflammatory, aromatase Inhibitor, SIRT1 booster

I'll post more about this compound once the subforum is up. There's a pretty good thread about it here already. I'll see if I can find the link.

Dehydro-Loliolide

Natural AI shown to be quite strong (as strong as Letro in test tube experiments)

I used it here for two reasons, 1 there's some evidence that it's a mild AI and 2 as discussed above, it's a good natural anabolic especially in TD so I wanted Eclipse to be like an "herbal Formestane" in the sense that a low to moderate dose will act a solid AI but higher dosing should
yield some lean gains.

However unlike Formestane it's not suppressive so you can use it on cycle, PCT or as a natty test booster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A little late but I certainly hope everyone had a happy, joyous, festive, safe Holiday, Hanuka, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Secular Lamentation of the Holiday Season in General and/or of course a MERRY CHRISTMAS (if that's your thing) :newangel:

In any case, I made some natty TDs I think you guys will really like. Admin should have a section up for us soon where myself and the reps will post all the sciences and whatnots and be available for Q&A. Of course anyone can hit me up ITT or via PM until then.

In the mean time I wanted to let you guys know, everything is currently on sale Buy One Get One Half Off Now Through January 5th (Though I might extend that a bit since you guys didn't really get a chance at it)

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/discount/AMSHIP

Some of you know me already. To everyone else; you'll get used to my warped sense of humor eventually. :jester:
:goodpost:

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nostrum420 I purchased eclipse and epoch. Should I apply them in separate areas or can I apply them both at the same time covering the same upper chest/clavicle/shoulder areas?

I just don’t want to lose any effectiveness from either product

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nostrum420 I purchased eclipse and epoch. Should I apply them in separate areas or can I apply them both at the same time covering the same upper chest/clavicle/shoulder areas?

I just don’t want to lose any effectiveness from either product
I'm glad you asked. I formulated my gel to be super spread-able so that you can have a highly concentrated product over a large surface area. With this in mind, you can apply both to the same area as long as you spread them around as much as possible ie you can start by applying the desired amount to your shoulders but you may find that you're spreading onto your clavicle and/or down your arms.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you asked. I formulated my gel to be super spread-able so that you can have a highly concentrated product over a large surface area. With this in mind, you can apply both to the same area as long as you spread them around as much as possible ie you can start by applying the desired amount to your shoulders but you may find that you're spreading onto your clavicle and/or down your arms.
can you put one on top the other...not sure but I think this is what he was asking?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can you put one on top the other...not sure but I think this is what he was asking?
You can as long as you spread both products out to the thinnest layer possible. if you were to glob one on top of the other and leave them in a fairly thick layer that might cause a problem, though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, wow, good catch. I feel like you should win a free bottle or something.

Helios

Anti-inflammatory / Joint Care

Tetrahydrocurcumin

This is what your body turns Curcumin into when you digest it but at the same time your body also "conjugates" both Curcumin and Tetrahydrocurcumin in your gut. The conjugation makes it easy for your kidneys to excrete so when you take Curcumin or even if you were to take Tetrahydrocurcumin orally you end up flushing most of it down the toilet.

Luteolin

Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory generally good for you.

Menthol

The ice in Icey Hot. Provides a tingly cooling analgesic effect locally.

Epoch

GDA / Myostatin Inhibitor /Natural Anabolic

Epicatechin

I feel like this one has been discussed all over this forum. Natural anabolic, natural myostatin inhibitor.

Natural anabolic that we've seen work well topically

Alpha-Mangostin

Natural Glucose Disposal Agent with some research to show it's anabolic potential.

Lithos

Nitric Oxide / Pumps / Recovery

Urolithin B

Natural AMPK and mTOR booster shown (in test tube experiments) to be more anabolic than testosterone.

Grape Seed Extract

Nitric Oxide, Pumps, Recovery

Ascorbyl-palmitate /Vitamin C ester

Lipid soluble vitamin C. Antioxidant, Nitric Oxide booster, etc, etc. Vitamin C has a zillion benefits.

Eclipse

TD Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster

Dehydroabietic Acid

This is a neat little compound anti-inflammatory, aromatase Inhibitor, SIRT1 booster

I'll post more about this compound once the subforum is up. There's a pretty good thread about it here already. I'll see if I can find the link.

Dehydro-Loliolide

Natural AI shown to be quite strong (as strong as Letro in test tube experiments)

I used it here for two reasons, 1 there's some evidence that it's a mild AI and 2 as discussed above, it's a good natural anabolic especially in TD so I wanted Eclipse to be like an "herbal Formestane" in the sense that a low to moderate dose will act a solid AI but higher dosing should
yield some lean gains.

However unlike Formestane it's not suppressive so you can use it on cycle, PCT or as a natty test booster.
I was just checking out all these products and I am impressed. Lots of cool ingredients/combos!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just checking out all these products and I am impressed. Lots of cool ingredients/combos!
I was thinking the same. I've never seen anything like this lineup before. very interesting!